**HAPPENING LITERAL STAR WARS ! GET IN HERE

>4 Unidentified Objects Take Out Satellite/On Radar!
>Debris caught flying off satellite
>COMES ON HEELS OF US ANNOUNCING SPACE defense force

3 possible situations
1.satellite kil by ruskies/china advanced space weapon
2.ayyy lmaos invasion possibly fake
3.false flag to justify spendings

Source bellow is a video explaining in depth + details.

youtube.com/watch?v=NQ6xsqhDTaU

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world-0/space-us-air-force-armed-forces-space-mission-a7818001.html
archive.is/o0ZWj
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
spacenews.com/sess-amc-9-satellite-drifting-after-anomaly/
youtube.com/watch?v=FPAVjz4Eq_U
n2yo.com/?s=27820
nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,3219.0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM
youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this isn't /x/

also: that's not fucking radar

Nibiru is right on top of us in far Earth orbit, the gravity is pulling the sattellites off track. Jesus is coming soon.

great more immigrants, germany will you take them, the us is full atm.

I think you can relate with aliens destroying property swed ?

Or was it a collision between satellites?

and why would they fuck with us?
look around, aren't we fucked up enough as it is?

I am sure literal aliens will be more attractive and will assimilate better than mudslimes

it was this

No worries this will be moved to /x/

>4 UFO objects
>Also satellite was above the US zone that suffered a massive power outage.

was working on a joke on how aliens would come down and be surprised weed was legal but then be like, awww what, yall got Muslims too. Are t Grey fucking crazy here too? Fuck. Only to say that the universe is exactly like earth but on a galaxy scale.

Is there some other source than this?

Literal star wars would be more kikey

Cluster anti satellites are known machines which are stored within holder unit satellites which are in orbit.

They can target single items and then be released to remove them from orbit.

These are generally used to prevent weapons being placed in orbit.

meanwhile independent.co.uk/news/world-0/space-us-air-force-armed-forces-space-mission-a7818001.html

>unarchived shill
archive.is/o0ZWj

fuck off spaceniggers

Could be BBP(Black Budget Projects) or Alien observation Drones(They like to Watch).

KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

it was the Chilean satellite for internet, Chile is without internet ATM because of this, it's real

Good thing you stopped

tell me more

that means it cant be an attack of a foreign state. no one would bother attacking chile.

At least I could have said it without being sent to a tribunal

WASHINGTON — SES is moving customers off a 14-year-old geostationary communications satellite that’s drifting in orbit following a “significant anomaly” discovered over the weekend.

“SES has taken immediate action in contacting all customers and is working to transfer services to alternative satellite capacity in order to minimize disruption,” the company said in a June 19 statement.

SES AMC-9 Ku-band North America

Most of that traffic is being switched to other SES satellites, according to SES spokesperson Markus Payer, but might involve teaming up with other satellite operators where an SES substitute won’t fit. He declined to say how much of AMC-9’s capacity was in use at the time of the anomaly.

Payer described AMC-9’s drift from its 83 degrees west orbit as “slow.”

“I can’t say where it is now, but it is moving, yes,” Payer told SpaceNews June 19 by telephone. “It is a slow process [and] therefore can be fully under control, but of course we need to be in touch with the other operators.”

Payer said SES is sharing location information with other satellite operators and government agencies involved in tracking the satellite.

The Luxembourg-based global fleet operator first became aware of a problem with AMC-9 the morning of June 17 — a Saturday – and was still assessing the situation two days later. The Thales Alenia Space-built satellite was launched in 2003 on a Russian Proton rocket.

spacenews.com/sess-amc-9-satellite-drifting-after-anomaly/

tl;dw
what satellite got shut down?

someone show Portugal the September 23 screen caps with the devils face

Can't wait to bang some tight Grey pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPAVjz4Eq_U

:^)

4. satellite malfunctions no aliens or russkies involved.

too good to be true that it's aliens, I'm sure it will be good though whatever it is.
Hopefully it's the mediaops drop and they get BTFO

Except Argentina. I always conquer Chile first when role-playing a successful Argentina in Victoria 2.

Looks like that got control of it and it's being put back into a GSO. Climbing about a mile a minute.

n2yo.com/?s=27820

>argentinia shooting down foreign satellites
im sure thats likely.

Tribulation will start soon.

Aren't we about to invest in a space corps here in the US of A?

Sign me right the fuck up for that man. I'm definitely not qualified though sadly.

Thanks for the contribution ! Keep us updated !

amc-9

underrated

>Shoot a gun good
>Engineering skills
>ubermench fit

Easy, I have been training for last 5 years.

>ywn chill in a Manned Orbiting Laboratory with an Air Force bro giving each other hand jobs while spying on the ChiCOMS.

Why live?

Tits or gtfo

The flashing seen on amc 9 is consistent with solid state pulse lasers.

If that's all the requirements, I'm in, but I bet for at least the first decade or 2 it will require time in a different branch or something.

Didn't some Anonymous queer say something about how we're going to discover aliens this year or something? This is just the same as always - some moving shiny white dots presented to the gullible normies as ayy lmaos.

Any stories about it in the MSM?

SMASH THE SATELLITES
KESSLER SYNDROME NOW

ITS FUCKING HAPPPENING

ty misser

Literally a fucking meteor or space junk

You understand that any piece of debris in orbit is moving thousands of miles an hour, right? Bullets move around 2k mph.

A frozen spray of urine from the space station would be Zeus' own, yellow fucking thunderbolt of fury. Literally any piece of debris, if hit in orbit, obliterates a satellite.

>solid state pulse lasers.

what, you mean it's reflecting part of the emission?

Fuck off frank

Kessler! I could not remember the name of that last night when I was talking to a girl at the bar about space collisions.

>I obviously didn't get her number.

Fuck off Frank.

STAR of david WARS.

Its finally happening.

BANTZ

true, the Greatest Happening is literally at the horizon

could this have anything todo with that?

iron curtain levels of bants

just a weather balloon

If same numbers of repeating order we're all getting Ayyy qts

God damn that burn must of hurt.

you had one job

youtube.com/watch?v=KBMU6l6GsdM

they don't know about brilliant pebbles

Off by one, faggit/.

What are relative speeds, anyway? I'm sure it's entirely inconsequential.

Why do you call your wife "property"?

Why would you assume that two random pieces of debris, in orbit, would be moving at relatively-similar speeds?

Oh right: because you're a conspiritard.

>in space station
>eject tiny amount of solid waste instead of one of the various methods of disposal for some reason
>launch it out of a fucking cannon for fun

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>implying the ISS has a cannon
>implying it works in space

More sources OP...

Otherwise your a faggot and thread is /x/ LARP tier shit...

I saw that, but how is nibiru related to that? I know about the 9/23 prophecy, the 21,500 year cycle, the elyptical orbit, the annunaki, Adamu=Adam and Edine=Eden (sumerians) etc, but what are we seeing in the sky? What could it be? A spaceship? Or an asteroid?

Raise your olive pick rate to pay your debts

god i hate these fat american lard videos that talk slowly to still images with a pointer moving around to show things

the fuck does that matter.
>us govt finally states publicly they are building a "space weapons program"
>shits existed for 30 years..
this might be a happening.

>Sweden is the new Canada. IRRELEVENT. sort yourself out swede.

*have

goddamn fucking aliens shitting up our orbit

Most of you know this but if there is alien contact, whether friendly or hostile, be weary of accepting it at face value. Even if you see advanced technology only possible if developed by highly advanced space people, don't believe it. If there's a literal flying saucer hovering above you, remain skeptical.

A global crisis requires a global threat.
There are a few threats (((they))) could use, and ayys are one.

checked

Good one.

I'm part convinced muslims are controlled by the hunk of asteroid at Mecca, wouldn't be surprising if aliens could also have been infected

Gravity doesn't exist, satellites are fake, and space isn't real. Stop lying.

>use google you damn commie
Get the nazi saucers ready for action !

the best proof of alien contact is that 70s soviet footage from the phobos overlooking sattelite near mars getting btfo by a cigar shaped silver object gotta be on youtube

UFO objects
>>Also satellite was above the US zone that suffered a massive power outage.
You forgot to attach a source for your larping hans

>4 UFO Objects not likely meteors... Satellites are built to withstand certain levels of cosmic debris collision.

>asks for source
>not watching op video

>sounds like GRAVITY

Literally stopped watching when he began to explain earth's circum-ference

really?

>implying the Soviets didn't fly a 23mm space rated cannon
>plus nuclear space mine dispenser
Learn your space history, user.

I was just making a joke about that guy thinking his shit wouldn't be ash or would somehow gain massive kinetic energy in being ejected out an airlock. Redpill me pls, i eany to know more abouy this

if this was sent up by russia, is this deepstate?

>Black Budget Projects
Like this project?

youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc

Wait a minute, that nose...

Most probably. There are alot of space projects that we are completely in the dark with. Since satellites are like previously mentioned very valuable pieces of infrastructure an attack on such assets has major implications for military and domestic communications and information flow.