Does a white manlet with 5'6'' and 49kg deserve respect as a man?

Does a white manlet with 5'6'' and 49kg deserve respect as a man?

Or he should be chased all life because thats how nature works?

I have a guy I work with who must be 5'5" at most. It's hilarious seeing him walk around trying to look strong and manly. He even tried flirting with this lanklet girl that shut him down pretty hard. When will they learn.

no. psychologically you are wrecked forever by being short and small. anything you say is framed by the axe you have to grind, and poisoned by the fact you are tiny.

i don't know where the cut-offs are, but i'd guess height must be 5'8" if you are also jacked and tanned, and your physical state is offset a bit by additional height but never fully-offset - you must always appear strong as a man if you want anyone to take you seriously, and this is biological

funny post

>t. buttblasted manlet

I'm 6'3" and the type of skinny fat loner foreveralone that goes on Sup Forums. I knew a guy who must be about 5'3". He got jacked in high school to compensate and ended up with strong work ethic and healthy but realistic confidence. He lives in a million dollar house with a wife that's not a 10/10 but is a qt and is as tall as him. And two daughters and a son.

Jokes on him though, when will he learn, r-right?

spotted the manlet

lol nice delusions manlet and also what's a skinny fat loner??

Nah, I'm actually 6'3". The guy I know might be the exception that proves the rule, but point is short guys can make it, they just have to work a lot harder.

Vladimir Putin is 5'7"

I'm a 5'2 female and there are no real men under 5'10. But I AM ready to peg the new supply of girls(male).

I'm 5'8, 120 pounds..
I'm don't artificially try to make myself more 'manly' than what I actually am... I don't bluff at all.
Personally, I think people should be judged on an individual basis in this circumstance since other traits, such as intelligence, are rather trivial.

This is obviously contrary to how nigger should be treated, since, after all, they're niggers.

Thiy guy has my entire respetc

>manlets
>making it
Lol

How tall is their bull though?

skinnyfat

I'm about 5'7 and 155 pounds. How is someone who weights 105 pounds even strong enough to stand up?

Manlets are literally subhuman

The average white male under 5'9" has lower intelligence and morals than an average nigger

Adolf Hitler was 5'8"

>5 pounds below an overweight BMI
Go exercise, faggot.

Truth in this post.

Bro, I once had a BMI of 16,0.
Not even Christian Bale in that movie reach that.

< ---- BMI 16,4

I was worse than that... a tiny man.

Except that's just regular fat

Tyler1 is probably the only manlet I can like.

>2017
>having NBA nigger height
kys lanklets

You should become a Carny

>deserve respect as a man?

No man "deserves" respect.

Kim Jong-un is 5'7"

*No manlet "deserves" respect.

Osama bin Laden was 6'5"

5'10, 155 here

However, I'm strong as an ox and sports. 9% body fat.

I don't take anyone shorter or smaller than me seriously, at all. It amazes me that there are guys who are 6 foot and 150lbs but without any muscle. Skinny short dudes are even weirder, it's like they're paperweights. I'm scared they're always gonna break

5'8??? Are you fucking retarded??? 6'0 is the natural cut-off. Anything below that is depression/suicide-tier.

>tfw exactly 6 ft tall

>Or he should be chased all life because thats how nature works?- 32 posts and 5 image replies shown.
what

And who is this political

I hate people who make fun of a man's height...

It has literally nothing to do with his value as a man. Only women are shallow enough to judge a man by his height.

Yeah bro.

People that know me well respect me. I have good traits and some achievements. Man who generally cross the line respect me.

But every man who spot me for a first time take funny or explictly disrespect me.

It's a unconscious thing. Just a reptile brain trait in each normal height man..

Bruh I'm 5'7 and 195 lbs and jacked. Bench press 315, deadlift 515, and squat 425. I get random women walking up to me asking to rub my shoulders and chest. Take ownership of your manhood

Are you fucking retarded. Its been proven that people who exercise a lot can afford the extra weight since they burn a lot of it. Most of its muscle anyways.
Anyways you are just some small man. 120 pounds is literally bitch mode for someone your height. Be a man and eat something. I can literally bench your weight doubled without even breaking a sweat. I have weight vests that are a significant chunk out of your actual body weight. I sure hope you are joking when you try to be tough.

>LARPing this hard
Ok.

Winston Churchill was 5'7"

Being this much of a bitch.

>Does a white manlet with 5'6'' and 49kg deserve respect as a man?
Nobody deserves respect as a man unless they prove they deserve it.
Well, except for Indians.

Bruce Lee was 5'7"

Holy quads of >manlet detected.

Alexander the Great was 5'6"

Can you guys name tall men in history that were worth a damn?

Isaac Newton was 5'6"

Modern history: Donald Trump.

im 5 10 and probably taller than most of the people posting here

>Mom 4ft 11in
>Dad 5ft 5in
>Me 5ft 9in

Thank God. I should be a manlet

Alright, bud. LOL