What's the point of white guilt?

What's the point of white guilt?

Blacks, Mexicans and other minorities aren't impressed with it. It doesn't advance civilization or improve our quality of life. All it does is humiliate whites.

Ask the Boomers.

It literally only exists for the purpose of taking advantage of white people any way that you can.

It is utter dogshit.

Whites have nothing to be proud of. They've caused innumerable destruction and human suffering throughout the world.

You should move to Africa and avoid them at all cost.

Good. Thats what im proud of. We need to do ut more.

No, i'll continue to collect welfare at the expense of this white supremacist state. I'm glad your faggot prime minister is importing more refugees, hopefully whites in Canada will be gone soon too.

Keeping the Jew in power. It was used to take over everything. Now the Jews have there way every day. We whites are just like niggers now. Slaves to the International jew.

Good. And you apes should be grateful for the few crumbs we give you.

>All it does is humiliate whites

Seems fine to me.

I know this is bait, but I'll take it.

Even without whites involved, Africa had its share of slavery, genocide, and conquest. For example, the Sahelian kingdoms in West Africa had no problems with selling their fellow blacks off as slaves to Europeans and Arabs. They loved conquering and even exterminating opposing tribes and kingdoms too. The only notable city in that region is Timbuktu, which is only notable for being a center of Islamic "scholarship".

Every black majority country is riddled with crime, pollution and corruption. The two most well-off black nations, Bahamas and Botswana, are only doing well because of white involvement.

Because you're homophobic pigs that oppressed us for so many years Now stfu!!!

Nice b8 but then what?

Typical. You can't even bring yourself to do anything productive to pull your own people out of their shitty existence.

Meanwhile, black majority nations and communities continue to rot rather than build any semblance of civilization.

redistribution of white wealth and accomplishments

Good. Stay dependent on our handouts. When what little self-sufficiency you have evaporates, we'll pull the rug out from under you. You'll riot and we'll have the excuse to start killing you genetically subhuman apes again.

When lefties throw white guilt on Finns you know it's bullshit.

All white people's fault. Black nations would be thriving if you fucks didn't feel the need to invade our nations and leave us in a post-colonial tail spin. You ruin everything and I look forward to the disappearance of white people from this planet.

Your shitty country collapses and can't cause any destruction anywhere else.

Distract from the bigger global picture.

>Your shitty country
wonder why it's so shitty

>wonder why it's so shitty
It's not, moron. Just pockets, aka. NO GO zones.

>larping as a nigger

the fuck you getting salty with me for kike ? i was asking fucking leroy a question

There is nothing to feel guilty about. Whites have been the most moral group for all of history. Every other group is far more guilty than whites. If anything blacks and Arabs and Jews should feel guilty.

>wonder why it's so shitty
Hmmmmmmm, probably because of the continued oppression of POC, Trans folks, and LGBT people.

Lol, in your dreams white boy. Time is on our side, there are states where white people don't even make up a majority. Tick tock bitch.

It doesn't exist and if it did you could talk about that shit somewhere else.

Guilty for what? Slavery? Whites did not invent slavery, they put an end to it.

yes. the federation of the oppressed. all of you like blaming whitey. blacks, mexicans , fat women, fucking freaks,assorted faggots. you're all to blame and you all have something special in common

the fucking slaves that were sent here lucked out.
if you were a slave sent east back then they cut your junk off

should have left them where they were sticking berries in thier asses

You don't like it, you've all got places you can go to fuck off. Invading my homeland will get you killed, just be patient.

Lol

So have Muslims.

Know how I know you're really a White shitposter? I mean, apart from the fact that you just obviously are?

Nignogs couldn't give less of a shit about faggots and trannies. If we didn't stop them, they'd genocide the whole lot like it was 1933.

Homophobic pigs? No, we are the ones fighting for.your freedom. Those who are coming to oppress and eliminate you are the lovely muslim refugees that you are constantly "inviting" to our countries with "WELCOME REFUGEES!" signs.