Liberals will defend this. Why Sup Forums?

Liberals will defend this. Why Sup Forums?
Why do they do things like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzn_ma4uvUAhWD8YMKHZK4BVIQFggsMAI&url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhochman/2016/10/14/entrepreneurs-make-an-earthquake-bag-thats-ready-for-the-big-one/&usg=AFQjCNHv14O5mk-Exwtq2VVynCcRFMJDLg
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzn_ma4uvUAhWD8YMKHZK4BVIQFggmMAA&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4540590/California-s-Big-One-happening-devastate.html&usg=AFQjCNEfh3cr-BgV6g8Vue6pbW-JXOUwow
youtube.com/watch?v=55neeyqirDU
change.org/p/youtube-get-youtube-to-rate-the-queer-kid-stuff-channel-unsuitable-for-children
change.org/p/youtube-get-youtube-to-rate-the-queer-kid-stuff-channel-unsuitable-for-children?recruiter=218784076
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they revel in their difference, it's what makes them "better" after all.
I hate narcissists.

What the fuck is that thing

What the fuck is that thing? It looks like a troll wearing makeup.

This is not what our ancestors had in mind when they fought overseas to secure the freedom of our peoples.
But it is what ((they)) had in mind when they sent our ancestors over to fight.

Did you watch the video? What does it sound like?

youtube.com/watch?v=VhNbGTnA53s

I don't wanna watch it though. I'm scared. Just tell me what it sounded like.

Sorry to disappoint newfriend. Just a typical valley boy accent. There is footage of....him?...them?.....it?.....it before it puts on its makeup though...

BUILD THAT WALL YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES!

KEEP THAT FILTH AWAY FROM MY CHILDREN!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I don't defend the idea, I defend his right to express the idea.

I don't defend mass genocide, I defend his right to commit mass genocide

lol

Someone better defend my right to commit mass genocide cause its lookin more and more necessary......

Mental illness is encouraged to make you unhappy so that when they show you a commercial about a new car that makes you feel good, you'll go out and buy it impulsively.

in you go..

I feel like once you fence hoppers finally calm down and stop coming in illegally, you will be the most based country.

Mass suicide

Now that I defend

Why?

WAKE ME UP

Exactly.

This isn't a nightmare user.....this is reality....

Do what I do....just close your eyes and pretend its inauguration day again.....

One day.....

they are mostly central american just a few mexicans cross the border fyi

Is this a... cosplay?

How did they get into Mexico?

No. This is real.

the face of degeneracy

T O P K E K E D I T I N G

AYYY LMAO

no seriously wtf...

Stop judging your prime minister's life choices.....

Does this have anything to do with those weird YTs with illuminati symbols & creepy sexual innuendo involving kids? There's some freaky YTs floating around produced by people with questionable intentions.

Because you're jewish and it pisses you off

kek

I think you know the answer to that, Paddy.

That thing is scary, it doesn't even look human.

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE JUST FUCKING HAARP CALIFORNIA INTO THE FUCKING OCEAN. JUST HIT THE FUCKING FAULT LINE AND SLIDE THE WHOLE BITCH INTO THE OCEAN.

THEY DESERVE IT FOR THEIR BARBARISM.

This Queer Kids Stuff channel feels really sinister.

Like, it's more about grooming than anything else.

My face is retracting inside of itself please make it stop

There are some other YT channels that have creepy kid stuff with illuminati symbols, too. Really weird videos with 30 millions views, etc. shit is not making sense.

the same way niggers get into europe

Shouldn't bother you that it takes the ever-lasting piss out of your sexuality?

sounds like agony

I ran across a Mind Power channel for subliminal changes, lose weight, etc. But some of their videos are really weird. How to shape-shift into a bear & how to turn yourself into an elf. Videos with hundreds of comments using language with odd sentence structure. Odd mix-mash names. It seems it's A.I. & I'm scratching my head.

>2nd comment

you're just overthinking there are some genuinely retarded people who think watching a youtube video will let them grow a vagina or give them the ability to talk to ghosts

mother nature is going to take care of that for us in the coming years

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzn_ma4uvUAhWD8YMKHZK4BVIQFggsMAI&url=http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidhochman/2016/10/14/entrepreneurs-make-an-earthquake-bag-thats-ready-for-the-big-one/&usg=AFQjCNHv14O5mk-Exwtq2VVynCcRFMJDLg
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjzn_ma4uvUAhWD8YMKHZK4BVIQFggmMAA&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4540590/California-s-Big-One-happening-devastate.html&usg=AFQjCNEfh3cr-BgV6g8Vue6pbW-JXOUwow

sorry for linking forbes and the daily mail but you can google "the big one earthquake" yourself

SATAN THE LORD AND MASTER OF THE WEAK IN THE FLESH

(not a joke thats my best guess)

TAke a look at all the other videos by that YouTube channel. They're making it very obvious.

Shlomo approved Goyim!

Because they want to put your sons in dresses and fuck their buttholes while calling you a bigot for objecting.

Well daemon possession is exactly the theological explanation to this situation.

I'm a bisexual and I think pride shit is disgusting. Especially trannies.

Could I copy and paste that sentence and sell it as my biography?

faggot

Accurate.

HOLY FUCK RARE!

Yes, and?

Possibly, but when they're promoting that you can grow a vagina & talk to ghosts, it makes you wonder.

the fuck

it's really disturbing don't watch it i'm sick for the kids' sake i'm already desensitized to the bullshit from the ideology to the nuanced marketing music/acting(subconscious or intentional)/ and mind conditioning.

This whole channel is awful.

I will never understand being prideful about something you have zero control over

hahah, that is pretty funny and scary

Thumbs up shit is turned off. Gee, I wonder why...

youtube.com/watch?v=55neeyqirDU

starting to get a bit hustled at this lesbian meme despite the fact we've known for years that all women get turned on by dudes fucking

and also at the normalization/encouragement of kids thinking they're gay

Chris Benoit?

At least they had the decency to use a sock puppet instead of a real child unlike what other fucked up feminist faggots have done

Jesus Christ. What the hell was wrong with Saturday morning cartoons of the 30's-70's.

Don't worry I'm pretty sure most of the views are from angry conservatives.

no just a triggered user in bumfucksville watching males getting more and more feminized, women getting dyke-ized and all this shit normalized in real time

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the natsocs will here you.....

No I mean the guy in the video looks like Chris Benoit.

today's new age fedora conservatives from reddit will defend this as well

that there's a demon

That's bright coming from a country with a gay pajeet as prime minister hon hon hon

>Ms. Ter
amazing

Just WHY?!?

How can you just sit right next to that thing and not be completely weirded out

She's Jewish

Everyone please if you value the lives of children at all please do this.

change.org/p/youtube-get-youtube-to-rate-the-queer-kid-stuff-channel-unsuitable-for-children

Petition needs 232 signatures

God is dead...

...and we have killed him.

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT!?

No hes alive.......he just never leaves heaven for fear of what hes created..

No... we have butchered him to death with this shit, if he was alive he would have burned us all alive already.

If they're going to teach kids to dress-up, why did they pick some demon looking bastar-

Gulp.

this actually looks like a demon.
if i actually told him that, he'd probably take it as a complement.

Anyone else thinking of mass flagging that channel into extinction

change.org/p/youtube-get-youtube-to-rate-the-queer-kid-stuff-channel-unsuitable-for-children?recruiter=218784076