Corporal Punishment

What does Sup Forums think of government enacted torture on criminals?
Should the west adopt Malaysia's policy?
How would you suggest punishing wrong doers?

youtu.be/8-PRhT20mYc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s_0RiOjTKR0
youtube.com/watch?v=ACdEiMqOVvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How would you suggest punishing wrong doers?

A full week of mangoworms : youtu.be/s_0RiOjTKR0

Only if the criminal is young and hot

Make every punishment symbolic of their crime

youtube.com/watch?v=ACdEiMqOVvs

Punishment is pointless, the only person who can punish you is your parents. Anyone else is just pissing you off and possibly making a deadly enemy out of you.

Jail doesnt rehabilitate anybody, it just promotes the same culture/actions.

Why waste time, money and resources on making every punishment ironic?
Every and all crimes should be punished by just a bullet to the back of the head and throw the corpse into a ditch.

We should bring back the stocks and pillory for antisocial behaviour, petty theft and degeneracy.
All worse crimes should be capital offenses.

(contd)

About the only thing you can do about Crime is have an "Escape From New York" style apoc location to drop people who behave like thugs and get into criminal activity. Rapists, thieves.

To each their like kind basically.

Anyone who kills people dies. They get their head chopped off, we can make some very sharp and strong guillotine blades these days. They get 2 appeals and each one is handled by a different court and prosecutor. The chances of being framed or imprisoned for a crime you didn't commit are pretty low even though it happens. You're more likely to get killed in a car accident than have this happen.

White collar crime is deadly, if its more than 1 Million it constitutes pretty much more money than most people will make in their entire life. Thats a good gauge for the price of a human life. Steal more than that and you've destroyed alot of lives and dreams even if you didnt kill anybody. You Die.

No jail sentences more than 6 months aside from the 'colonies. And the jails should be nice places where people are pretty much separated, and cared for, but not allowed to leave. It should really == going to an Asylum.

> and if you're on death row and your 6 months run out, you're executed no matter what stage the appeal process is in.

Anything that demands a longer sentence is either someone who we don't want in society, or someone who needs to be isolated with their own kind.

> homeless people

Perpetual homelessness should be a crime. And as a homeless person I would agree with this. Even though ive been perpetually homeless for over 5 years now.

If someone is caught out in public sleeping (anti-loitering laws, trespassing via camping, etc) and they cant produce evidence of employment in the last 6 months they should be picked up and held.

And they should be Given jobs, lined up for them while they're (in the asylum-like jail). Digging ditches pretty much.

Eventually with enough strikes, they go to the penal colony

>Perpetual homelessness should be a crime. And as a homeless person I would agree with this. Even though ive been perpetually homeless for over 5 years now.

Good reason to project you collective suicidal fantasies elsewhere.

Seriously how are you going to solve a problem where homeless people just stay homeless. You have to give them jobs (since nobody will hire them, they must be Placed). Have to arrange for an opportunity to get their own place. Again and again if necessary.

> you cant smoke, drink, or drug in a secure setting like an asylum...
> jail where there isn't a jail culture because you're never around more than the same 50 people at the same time, facility separated into as many wings as necessary to do that too.

Eventually if they know they're going to Mad Max world that should change some things about how they behave. Otherwise yknow, they're just going where they really want to go, even if it means not living much longer at least they keep riding that surfboard.

This separates the druggie homeless from the mentally ill homeless. Since they'll get picked up, and while they're in jail their mental health will be assessed under scrutiny and they can be Placed with a crazy check - now they're off the street and in section 8 housing.

The other kind, like me, who doesn't give a shit about society... we'd be put to work and get enough money to buy some small tract of land or a repo house and just live off the grid there.

we should certainly use corporal punishment on chavs

yes, they must be whipped
with a dick

I'd pay good money to be tourtured like that.

Meant to say the druggie homeless will also sorta band together and find ways to live in a crack house or in the back yard of such. And when they cant, thats when you've got them.

Also meant to say that like the Cops show, they would/should also have a show about the people who went to the penal colony. Not close up stuff, just long distance drone or surveillance footage showing the brutality on the street and how easy people die - and don't get medical aid - and how the strong bogart all the dumped supplies and everyone who wants what they need to survive probably has to suck cock and kill others to be granted it.
> for nothing more than blankets to survive the cold months

The point of having a penal colony is still letting people roam around and not be confined to a jail cell. But not letting them reach society either, while also not taking up too much real estate.

I think if another city gets fucked up by a disaster or economic flight that'd be a good spot to put our first one. Like 10x10 miles. Lotta places for people to hide if they want (survival tactic).

Capital punishment stopped being effective because no one sees it happen. Bring it back into public eye, make a spectacle of it, let them throw rotten tomatoes so parents can point and say "look son, that's what happens if you do that, don't be like that guy."

let me guess, they only do that to men?

JIGGLE DAT ASS

Yes, but only after the British colonised them and forbid caning women.

+1

what about someone caught with weed

So how do they punish women?

Flog the parent along with the criminal.

>we need corporal punishment reee
>it's okay to hit defenseless children
>forget the fact that countries which outright ban it have less youth crime!

So going 51 on a highway signed for 50 should get you summary execution?

must be fun to have that guys job. he spanks ass

Just because Britbongs dont record the crimes going on in their country doesnt mean it doesnt happen

Interesting. So people would be held personally responsible for actions they did not commit?

Last thing I want is to be like an asiatic insect, or a subsaharan nigger.

You know what would solve 90% of the West's problems? Enforcing the fucking law and throwing out illegals.

>So how do they punish women?

Their crime was an inability to parent.

I don't believe the state ought to have that power because it's dangerous, so I can't support a law that makes it okay. I also don't even believe in corporal punishment of children, so there it goes as a corrective meaure. Moreover, the crimes people get caned for aren't crimes worthy of violence in my book.

THAT SAID

There are definitely people who deserve nothing more than to experience the worst pain possible, for as long as possible, and to die in disgrace and agony. That's not the state's place, and we do have a prohibition against cruel and unusual punishment. But jury nullification is a thing, too, and I often wish that people knew that in trials where a person has the moral, but not the legal, right to kill somebody.

It's not sustainable or feasible for the system, but if we're talking about what SHOULD happen to people who, say, murder kids, it should be a life sentence and daily torture with a world-class medical team guaranteeing their survival and longevity. Too many of those fucks go off to prison with a smirk. They need to be broken completely, and the guilt of their actions won't do it. Neither will fear of prison or of lethal injection. But they can still be broken, and if we're talking about what SHOULD happen, it should be just that: Breaking. Reducing them to less than animals and then keeping them alive for as long as medically possible as a being that does nothing except suffer, with the use of drugs to dilate time.

There is no hell. Some folks deserve it anyway.

Caning people really works. its a huge deterrent and a good alternative to longer prison sentences.
Of course the private prison industry will fight this. Theres no money to be made from caning people.

I support the death penalty for those who commit heinous premeditated violent crimes, but I don't support corporal punishment. Being in an American prison is torture enough.

prison breeds institutionalisation and dependency; people go in for minor crimes and come out hardened criminals.
surely theres a better punishment than just locking them up.

Depends on the crime committed. I agree when it comes to non-violent crimes, but violent criminals should be partitioned from the rest of society.

The goal shouldn't even be punishment in most cases. It should be rehabilitation, which prison does not provide.

>Being in an American prison is torture enough.
It's too torturous for most of the folks in there. It's not even a billionth of the way towards being torturous enough for the people who actually belong there.

that's some starship troopers shit right here

>It's too torturous for most of the folks in there.
I don't disagree, but seeing as most of the people getting locked up are niggers, you'd think they'd get the hint NOT to commit crimes that land them there in the first place since it's so bad. But they do and brag about it like it's a badge of honor or something.

literal butthurt

Pretty gay to be honest.
I suggest humiliating punishment instead, get very pretty girls to laugh at his dick and demean his life accomplishments

>But they do and brag about it like it's a badge of honor or something.
It is a badge of honor. It shows how "hard" or how much of a "real nigga" or whtever the fuck term they use they are. They get respect from other criminals for being criminals. Moreover, it provides them with networking opportunities, even if they do get sent to prison, since many gangs operate both inside and outside prison walls.

Throw in a shitty home life and the destruction of the black nuclear family. Throw in no ability to envision a future beyond what they know (i.e. garbage). Throw in role models who are criminals and who have themselves done time. Throw in getting made fun of or beat up for "acting white" when you actually try to be something decent. Throw in brain damage from fucking Xanax and lean and all that crap. Throw in music glorifying all the wrong shit. Throw in despair coupled with the prospect of a quick fix if they do commit crimes. It's not shocking.

Damn that's fucking crazy.

I've always stated there should be a tier above the death penalty that's something like being used for risky experiments.
Also work camps is most cost effective punishment hands down.

>tfw no alpha polack to do this to me every night
Why live?

Only if the money made by the work camp is completely disconnected from law enforcement. I.E no incentive to arrest people on bullshit charges, otherwise it WILL happen.

Bill Burr goes into a hilarious description of a a video of a guy getting corporal punishment. Damn I wish I could find

100% degeneracy

My uncle is Sup Forums-tier as fug and all his kids except one managed to marry and live nice. Should he be at fault because out of his 6 kids one of them became a coal burner thief?

if you have 6 kids you should get a medal and some form of payment. so long as you are white

What if the kids aren't?

well you round them all up and ship them to africa. if you fuck a nigger, you made that choice.

>there no hell
But we live in it.
And there no point such sadism, humans are just biorobots.

Cane should be only for women. Men do not learn from pain or violence, it only makes them meaner. Men should have to go to labor camps.

I 100% approve and think we need to start immediately

Prison is no longer a deterrent

Hmm, I dunno if I would call that punishment.

>ass ripped to fucking shreds
>not punishment

Sadists please leave

Why's he coming in at a weird angle if he's going for the buttocks?

I think that is follow through after the strike. He's a mad man.

But the cane would stop due to the subject being stationary. There should be no follow through as if hitting a baseball, right?

And why's there a piece of Mardi Gras ephemera at his feet?

Ass whippin is a good way to tell kids
"You do this,you get that"

Remove jews from America first. Torture us like crack to kikes.

Never mind. Just saw the video below.

No but I'm down with mob vengeance.

I totally agree with this, you get 10 of the best on your arse in front of the town hall, you'll think twice before committing crimes. it' would have to be structured properly punishment fitting the crime and all that but yeah bring back the birch

Corporal punishment is not particularly effective as deterrent but it's hot as fuck. I love seeing people squirm in pain and humiliation before a crowd, their nude body exposed to a cruel spiteful audience, who laugh and soak in the helpless suffering of the accused. Unfff...

Here's my suggestion for a form of corporal punishment:
Tickle torture.

Haha, haha yes so silly. Not when you're stripped naked, tied up, and tickled by multiple people without relief for hours on end. Your nerves on fire as rough hands pinch your sides, slide fingernails over your belly, dig into your armpits, spider-scratch under your thighs, poke behind your knees and rake nails and brushes over your oiled up, restrained feet. You beg and writhe and squeal but no relief comes, your tormentors grinning wickedly and manuevering their hands to attack your bare flesh too fast for you to register, shocking and surprising you with new sensations so that you never grow used to it. How could you be brought to tears, to desperation, to begging by something so childish? What kind of a man are you?

The ultimate in humiliation. It can be prolonged for ever, since it brings no physical harm to the victim and leaves no marks except psychological.

Unfit for civilized white countries.

Literally out of breath

Agreed, the penalty for hate speech should be death

Just killed violent rapist pedos and murderers

A cable channel is the best move. See it from every state, and have a WWE promo recap of the criminal and his deeds that led to it.

It's a terrible idea. Corporal punishment psychologically degrades society as a whole.

Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Fucking based, I'd love to see that publically broadcast too.

Imagine the SJW salt every time a nigger got canned?

Why is the guy patting him on the head in the video though?

Expected muzzy response

>Why is the guy patting him on the head in the video though?

If my asscheeks were turning into spaghetti I would like every bit of comfort too

Bring back public executions.

there are people who do that for fun

This is awful bro, wtf?

just shoot them on the street