What are Sup Forums's opinions on Ohio?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio–Serbia_National_Guard_Partnership
youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cleveland is detroit 2.0

columbus is ok

I'm pretty fond of it. 14/88!

It's a shithole. Get out while you still can.

boring

Missouri here. Ohio is a pretty cool guy.

Lived here my whole life. It's pretty meh.
The reason we have rampant substance abuse is because it's just so fuckall boring and depressing to live here.

I used to live here. RIP

Isn't Ohio white?
Shouldn't it be nice?

my favorite state

/thread

But its peaceful and you should take solace in that fact compared to living in a city full of crime and shitskins

its fucking great

PA here. Youre our greatest Ally

If you find yourself living here for some reason, just kill yourself. Everything outside of Columbus is a soulsucking ghetto, and Columbus is still a Ghetto if not soulsucking. Also heroin an shiet.

This is also true. I lived in southeast Ohio for a while and its boring as hell unless youre a farmer or retired. Everyone else just hangs at walmart or does drugs. pic related

I live there and I have thoughts about it

The Appalachian areas are mostly white, but we're not without our nigger problems.
I live in a comfy little village with a bunch of retirees, real quiet and peaceful. I don't hate it, but again, very very boring.

The most kawaii state

The Ohio National Guard visited Serbia and had a little session with the Serb Special Forces in order to learn how to remove kebab. In exchange, Serb soldiers learned about basketball and good strategies to counter opiod addiction

I know that feel

I'm sexually attracted to it

It's pretty great as long as you stay out of the nigger holes like Canton or Cleveland

I went to Cedar point a few days ago (I live about an hour and half south of Sandusky)
There were Muslims and blacks everywhere

Spent months in Columbus for work. It's the biggest shit hole in the world. I've never meet people so stupid in my life. 6-7 broken down cars on the side of the road everyday.

but that's what the internet is for. the only people who have serious problems live in the small cities/towns and lack any understanding. substance abuse arises from bad environments and poor understanding of the thing and alternatives.

>boring
Go fishing, go look for arrowheads in fields
There's tons of stuff to do

Ohio seems like a solid state that's been fucked over by the globalists.

>muh internet!!!!
Spoken like a true 4channer. Normal people enjoy interacting with other humans in real life. Not everyone has the same hobbies as some Sup Forums-posting, anime-watching scum like you.

That's cool

Sexiest state.

>What are Sup Forums's opinions on Ohio?
It's an OK river.

>cleveland is detroit 2.0

Nigga what? Da Land is enjoying some massive gentrification right now.

heroin addicted nigger infested.

>from cincinnati
heroin addicted nigger infested.

Very much this. The entire rust belt has this problem. Why do you think they all went red during the election?

Normies here might not be able put it to words, but know what you mean.

Just like Buffalo, NY

I went to columbus for 4 days for the rock on the range festival. Never hassled once. I did cross the train tracks and end up in coontown on accident but no problems. The women in the university area are drop dead gorgeous aryans. The only problem i have with ohio is that rally's taste like shit compared to checkers despite them being the same company. Kentucky is amazing as well. I would definitley consider moving there if i had the opportunity

>cleveland is detroit 2.0

10 years ago sure. This is no longer the case. Cleveland isn't anything special but it's certainly not down in the same shithole as Detroit.

Why is this state so schizophrenic with politics. Every 4 years Ohio doesn't know if its liberal or conservative. Thankfully Trump won Ohio.

its got verity for its size it has a massive swamp near the middle of it.

It's fine.

Very low cost of living means that people are able to go to tourist traps out of state more often and think that the rest of the country is like those places, thus think that Ohio is boring.

tfw my county went overwhelmingly red and got mentioned on fox news

Serbia and Ohio are BFFs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohio–Serbia_National_Guard_Partnership Local air port near me is the HQ for an NG Armored brigade, regularly hear/see Chinooks and Blackhawks along with the occasional truck and a local bar is frequent stopping place for Serbs that come over

Catches on fire too much

Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, all fucked over by the Globalists. I don't think there has ever been a time in history where major powers U.S/U.K have surrendered their manufacturing capacity to another country, it's unprecedented.

That was the Cuyahoga river, not the Ohio.

Toledo Ohio is literally Detroit 2.0, but you practically can't go anywhere in the U.S. Without being surrounded by niggers

id fuck it

I live in Ohio and they recently just built 2 massive liquor stores that are less than 4 miles apart from each other. Your description is spot on.

women are slutty and horny as hell

It's fine. I live right next door.

dont forget Wendys was started in ohio and it was George Washington's favorite territory

Cleveland is bretty nice nowadays. The east side is still shit, infested with nogs, but they're doing a good job of killing themselves off tbqh.

Went to Cedar Point last week. Only was able to ride 4 coasters because it was so crowded. Was in hour-long line for the Millenium and had several whiffs of pot from a group of 8 stereotypical ghetto trash. I pity all in the train they were in.

Ohioans are like bigtime invaders. The germanic blood really carries over.. anyway they will invade other areas and will spread mental illness.

Ohio, however, is one of the most bleak states in the union IMHO

I haven't been to Cedar Point in a decade, but the last time I was there I was shocked at how few blacks there were there compared to every other amusement park I've ever been too.

Lived here my whole life
>Pros
No Natural disasters
Cheap Living
Everywhere but big cities is filled with conservatives
Comfy
>Cons
Nogs
Weather changes 70 degrees day to day
not much to do

And white castle.. And Bob Evans... and Max and Erma's.

you are a POS faggot and german americans are the backbone of this nation

Lived here my whole life desu. 25 years in Cindy, 5 years in Columbus. Love this state. Diverse economy. Pro sports. Big time college sports. Actually having 4 seasons worth of weather (swim in the summer, ski in the winter). And everything east of the Rockies is drivable for family vacation.

Good input, back to photoshop and some juicy OC

Oh shit it got nuked? RIP in peace C-bus.

I used to live there as well.

Dublin is FULL of Pajeets. Used to be so comfy ;_;

the poland of america

Cleveland is just boring suburbia and a bunch of hospitals slammed together in the middle of the ghetto. Also we've got a subpar engineering/medical university in University Circle that pretends to invest in the community but really does nothing but make Barbara Snyder richer. The place has basically nothing going on and the economy is completely stagnant.

I can't say it's the worst city in the US but it's basically got nothing going for it except for being a cheap place to live.

My mother's side came from Ohio and is part Germanic.
Elpresador on youtube is like a good reflection of what a typical Ohio man is. The other is maybe Jim Tressel

>Elpresador on youtube is like a good reflection of what a typical Ohio man is
He's a dying breed, unfortunately.

God Bless James Patrick Tressel.

Elpresador KEK I used to love that deranged faggot
>OH MY GOD, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE

map I made during the RNC for the visitors. hard to fit everything because this place is so fucking sprawling

Kroger too
I was just at the U2 concert there. youtu.be/oZzgAjjuqZM

You sound like a michigan fag. Go crash on your rigid shitty roads and die. This is why we hate you lefties.
Any 419 anons in here?

>people know about elpresador

Dang I thought he was a hidden meme
>WHAT YOU JUMPIN FOR SON THIS AINT BASKETBALL

looks pretty accurate

I live near Columbus, it's quite nice. Too many nigs and cucks, but the city/countryside is nice and economy is growing. Lots of potential for the future, it's predicted to be a huge center for business and tech. Plus, more whites move in every day and we have an entire area dedicated to German culture

Unfortunately Cucklumbus also has a lot of somalis and it's becoming a second San Fransicko

>tfw the browns are shit
>again

looks sexy

ehhh mah man

>Michigan

Take that back - Michigan is like the #1 cuck state in the union.

Who else 937?

It's a shitty rip off of Wisconsin. Just like all the other (((Midwest))) states.

>Ohio, however, is one of the most bleak states in the union IMHO
Someone has never been to Nevada I see

kroger fucking blows versus Publix. It's not as shitty as Giant Eagle, but it's still pretty mediocre

Fuck off cheeseniggger we were first

People around here consider Giant Eagle to be a poor man's Publix.

Lots of Niggers in Youngstown, Warren, Ferrell PA, Sharon PA.

Yeah I think it's number 1 in the nation for Somalis. One of the worst things about Ohio

(((((RIPOFF))))) you mean the original fucking cheese brains

>white castle
Whitey's was founded in Wichita KS. Its currently headquartered in Columbus OH.

Amazingly accurate. Downtown Willoughby is where the whites go to play though.

Ohio still won the one of the first inter-state wars and also held off the Brits in lake Erie

I had no idea GE went as far south as Columbus. It's a hateful store. They jack up the prices on everything 20% in order to offset their stupid gasoline scam.

At least Cleveland has Henien's, which is kind of like a local Publix, but it closes early.

You apparently don't get gas for 90 cents a gallon with your giant eagle fuel perks.

I moved to Dublin in 1986 and left in 2002, comfy. But yeah, I saw the start of the poo invasion.

At least we have cities who don't need depend on nigger ball to survive. Cough, cough, Cleveland.

We had the Andersons too but they're closing down now that the kids who own it are running dad's business into the ground

>no natural disasters
underrated perk