Will dems run hillary again in 2020?

Will dems run hillary again in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=s8tswkr25A0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah hopefully the Macedonians forget about here by then so she has a chance.

THAT WOULD BE HILLARYOUS

Only if Kek demands an encore

As of today it is the best they got.

there will be no dems in 2020

Why? I thought she won the election.

God willing she runs on her own platform and dems get the vote split

Please do.

It would guarantee 2 terms for Trump.

She's too hated by democrats. They'll run Kamala Harris or some other corporatist warmonger no different from Hillary.

There will be every effort to stop it, but if she runs we'll see whether or not the Clinton vice grip on the Democratic Party has finally weakened.

This.
Don't think my sides would survive watching her fail a third time.

only if they can fund raise 10 billion dollars this time around

She got more illegal alien votes, but you can't win with CA alone.

And she lost the election.

I sure hope so

I hope so.
It's her turn.

roflxd well said fellow Kekistan

Dems are stupid, but they can't be THAT stupid.

To lose for the third time

Bad idea

Lets hope so

I sure hope so

can convicted felons run for president?

Not a chance. The DNC is imploding, they will be lucky to even field a candidate in 2020.

Kekd

It's more likely a transgender Bernie will run than Hillary t b q h

I heard she has been really depressed lately and that she might suicide.

Anonymous sources familiar with her way of thinking?

I hope so. Trump is great at beating women.

god i fucking hope so, just thinking about trump kicking her ass again is giving me a chub

DNC is going to implode more then what it already is.

"Oppression Olympics", Hollywood Stars, etc

KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

It's gonna be Warren or some other female with the same bitchy mindset. I would go as far to say they'll run a nigger lady, but that just may not be enough.

probably not but they're definitely dumb enough to try again

very unlikely. if she couldn't beat trump, she coulddn't beat anyone else.

nah, too many rural and suburban retards

>please read my larp-blog that is fucking riddled with standard CIA COINTEL disinformation.

What happened to "a significant portion of the US government will be arrested for pedophilia in February", faggot?

Hope so.

This

Hillary won't even be fucking alive in 2020. Did you forget how she was barely able to walk in 2016? How she had to be dragged around weekend-at-bernie's-style for a couple hours and then put back in her coffin for a good 2-3 weeks to recoup?

I don't know who they're going to run in 2020, but I can guarantee you it will be a shitskin. Probably black, because hispanics aren't as important in the electoral college because they're not really in swing states anyway. Someone like Corey Booker or Kamala Harris, not because they're any good (they're both terrible) but simply because they need a light-skinned nigger. Can't run a white male, because of the First Rule of AIDS Skrillex. Regardless, I'm not really worried, because Trump is going to win soundly in 2020 no matter who they put up.

All my information is Truth, no Disinfo.

That wasn't something I claimed.

Maxine 2020?

Roll to see if she dies

nope. not a chance

We will run Franken and we will win.

Enjoy a jew in the whitehouse fuckbois

once all states adapt constitutional carry the US will be a much better place for law abiding citizen.

No, that would be boring. She's not even a challenge.

I hope they will find some transgender black lesbian.

The DNC can't be that dumb. No way no how.

No. A good percentage of politics is imitating what worked in the past, they'll pick some junior congressman or literally who governor with no immediately noticeable scandals and prop them up as a Christ-like progressive savior. Expect nobody whose name is currently in the news to be nominated.

oh give them a chance

They wont run Clinton again. Her entire campaign was an embarrassing defeat resulting in a landslide republican win.

Possible contendors in the primary:
Pamela Warren
Al Franken
That one mestizo who's name i can't remember
Token black
Joe Biden

Probably wont run yet but will eventually
Michelle Obama
That mestizo kid from that one democrat rally circa 2012-13
Chelsea Clinton

This is why the courts are refusing to hear any cases about it. Historically they only revisit cases after X amount of time, so certain members have decided to wait until another justice dies and gets replaced with a pro-constitution judge, and they can rule all laws impeding upon the 2nd amendment as unconstitutional as "shall not be infringed" intended. Just as the shadow government thinks its locked the last shackles, the Judiciary, Executive and Legislative branches of the government will hand the people back their power, and these treasonous rogue groups can be ousted and strangled in their sleep.

Or I'll get v& and good riddance.

youtube.com/watch?v=s8tswkr25A0

Bruh, she legit barely survived her last run. No.

Literally? No

Figuratively, probably yes in that they'll boost some gutless, self-absorbed "centrist" hack that everyone hates

Feels bad

>implying there will be an election in 2020

Dems, as in the voters? I don't think they have a say in who the D's allow to win the primaries and run.

Oh God please yes. She's entering Buffalo Bills territory.

The thing is, she has the corporate backing and is self-centered enough to do so.

His fat, KFC guzzling ass will probably die from heart disease by then.

Only if they have it locked in fool-proof to where they know she'll win. Even then, I kind of doubt it. There are better Deep State puppets.

If they so ill leave earth and go back home..

Trans nigger lady (male).

Michelle will never run for president, she wants nothing to do with politics

Pelosi could be an option. She's was a very good speaker.

She's like 80 and even more hated by dems