What is the Canadian national identity?

What is the Canadian national identity?

Praise of brown men.

ts hard to say, but it sure as shit has nothing to do with multiculturalism like cuck fuck keeps telling us

No identity is the Canadian identity.

>national identity
How racist of you!! Don't you know Canada is the first postnational country?

Filipino.

I heard that Canada could beat Germany and Sweden in the race for white replacement.

Canada has no REAL identity. Any 'identity' is inherently civic, as Canada never developed a blood and soil nation. The United States has the same issue

I've met a bunch of based Canadians. The woman who taught me English was a Canadian expat and she was one of the brightest people I've ever met. I can't get over the fact that the Canadian government is the polar opposite of my idea of the average leaf

When I think of Canada from the ethnonationalist perspective, I think of :

>seaside towns and villages
>frontier lifestyle with modern twist
>decent and polite white folk
>strong seafaring culture
>modest food, clothing, and art
>beautiful geography

Closest parallel example in America would be New England, and hints of Minnesota.

The average leaf isn't represented by our government. This is a majority government gone crazy in their cult of diversity.

A retarded version of Quebecois

Americans in denial

Multiculturalism, cold weather, politeness.

Multiculturalism is the #1 thing Canada is known for. Throughout all of school from junior kindergarten to graduating high school, all of my classes had people of every ethnicity and religion and the education curriculum itself drills it into you how diverse Canada is and how it's something we should be proud of.

>What is the Canadian national identity?

Shitposting

Forced multiculturalism, alcoholism,

anglo saxon culture and a love hate relationship with the french

>a cucked country

If Canada has no national identity then the UK and France have none either, guess which peoples colonised Canada?

I never got that taught to me in school, I got the nazis were evil and jews were good guys though. They never even once taught us anything about politics either. This website taught me that.

8 year old drag.
Enjoy your future leafs

Gender queer dog fucking

Apologizing.
Sorry.

The country has no core identity. The 150th birthday felt like a forced chore. Canada is a meaningless soulless walking corpse just waiting to get assimilated into some kind of 'american union'

Not true. The French and the English are actual nations of the blood and soil variety. Canada obviously fucking isn't and suffers from the same disease as the USA. There is no 'white Canadian' identity, its all fucking civic nationalist at best.

This

>Enjoy your future
>Canada
>Sihk immigrants
France
>Opens asshole to Germany and Islam at every opportunity

Canada the country that wants you to fuck off and mind your own shit bud.
Also fuck anyone who isnt anglo.

So define the UK national identity then, Define the France one while you're at it.

Oh look, the same as Canada.

>>seaside towns and villages
>>frontier lifestyle with modern twist
>>decent and polite white folk
>>strong seafaring culture
>>modest food, clothing, and art
>>beautiful geography
Yeah and keep up the liberal shite and the orcs will come to ranshack my shire.

Even shitskins are an improvement over anglos.
What do you bring ?
Lgbt ?
Kikes ?
Multiculturalism ?
Shitty food ?
Shitty music ?

Well, even somalis are an improvement.
At least, they do not teach their own children to become onaholes.

Canadian identity is identifying as an American

English isn't some abstract idea. It's an actual ethnicity. An actual nation of people. If you move to England you don't suddenly become English, as it is Blood and Soil. The French are the same way. Identity isn't the issue but facts and blood.

Canada and the USA do not have this. Whether they ever had it or just lost it long ago is up for debate, but the truth still stands.

An example of a Aryan colonial peoples who actually created a sense of Blood and Soil are the Boers in South Africa. Canada and the USA do not have the same (i.e REAL) conception of nation

>its all fucking civic nationalist at best.
youre wayyyy too generous buddy

they might be in bad shape compared to what they used to be but theyre nowhere near as bad as us.

Backstabbing pathetic losers

Remember ever since the 60s our culture has been slowly poluted and diluted to the point that our spirituality is disconnected and life trivialized with narcissistic degeneracy and the God of $

French, British and Aboriginal.

i only liked multiculturalism when it meant different types of european

I don't understand your ideaology. The English and French fought each other for control of this nation, each siding with various indian tribes to gain control of the continent including the USA. Blood and soil enough for you?

Spoken like a true French coward.
Begone with you, pathetic retreater.

Anglo

Canadian identity nowadays is a bunch of pussies in love with being genetically replaced and having their once almost great country turn into a kind of company that will be broke sooner than everyone expects.

Please, Canadians, divide your country today, end multiculturalism "near you" and let the multicultural parts of it ROTTEN.

P.S. - I have a 1980s encyclopedia in the house that states that Canada is 98% white and 2% Aboriginal and Mestizo.

This, sadly. I'd only add their adoration of asians.

>onaholes
Didn't know what this was intill i googled it.
What a fucking pathetic pleb you are for knowing this and as for your shitty Country, well i hope the niggers take it.

Basically, when I think of Canada in the way you presented I think of:

Newfoundland should be ours (at least part, come on Leafs!)

The Atlantic Provinces could be a Nation

The Quebec could be a Nation

Those areas between Ontario and British Columbia could be a Nation.

Ontario chose to become part of America, but we cannot allow that for they would add votes to the sons of the devil, so, let it rotten alone.

British Columbia could go fuck itself as well. By that I mean allow it to rotten, and make a war if needed to prevent the Chinese from annex it.

The North should have the same international status as Ukraine and its wealth and resources should be given to the different states in the following order:

United States: 50%
U.K. : 25%
France: 5%
Portugal: 5%
Ukraine: 5%
Germany: 5%
What was former Canada: 5%

>The Quebec could be a Nation
Nope. thats gone now. We're about as empty as they are.

The moment Pauline Marois lost the elections over the ''charter of values'' she was pushing which was a very cucked basic bitch charter even for civic nationalist standards was when I knew quebec was also gone.

We're a boiling frogs slowly losing everything. We will wake up one day, 30% white with no christianity on sight and wonder ''where did our country go?''

Never gunna happen

Being upper than US om the map, basically.

As Canadian identity is largely separated from it's English roots, it makes no sense.

The Quebecois have more of a valid nation, but the rest of Canada is far from it

I came here to post this. Can I say it again?

I know there are some based Canadians out there (pic related) but there are also plenty of dog fuckers.

British. Canada was a Commonwealth country, with a funny French holdout, like how most Louisianans spoke French as a first language until after WWII.

In Canada, they get their milk in bags.