Question to burgers

question to burgers

Do any of you live in black-majority/plurality city/neigborhood?

How it feels like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbMW6gosHks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

feels bad man.

Used to live in ghettoes in the Northeast. GTFO and moved to Arizona. AMA.

He pissed himself lol

i used to it was pretty normal

Photoshopping larper.

>He pissed himself lol
Not real, dumbass.

I used to live in a majority black area. Except then it got gentrified. There's only one other hold out who is black and all the libcucks treat him like a god. I don't think they realize that I'm also a hold out.

its not that bad
nigger kids once threw a snowball at me, thats about as worse as it's gotten.

btw i live in harlem

but also im in a semi gentrified area

+ the niggers didnt hit me they missed

Photo (without modification) was taken about five seconds before that gangly nigger got his ass handed to him, I suspect.

chill, just wrong pic

how was it?
what were ur relationships with neighbors?

I'm the opposite. Im actually an educated black man professional. I have a masters degree in computer science and work as a systems analyst. Doing pretty good for myself. am also a combat veteran.

I live in a white neighborhood and people treat me as if I'm some scown coon. I hate it.

People need to realize that there is a difference between black people and niggas.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbMW6gosHks

Nigger larper alert

Feels pretty good man

The liberals who like blacks don't live near them.

I've never seen a time when this wasn't the case, unless they were wiggers.

I lived in a suburb of Detroit as a white male. After the recession, my entire neighborhood transitioned from white to black. Black people will jump you on the street if you are not careful and try to get aggressive with you whenever possible. Throughout highschool, most of the fights were between black people ONLY, or a spic and a black person. Black people never took school seriously and smoked pot very often. I made it my life's mission to only help poor white people since I know black people are genetically inferior and can not be saved.

If your American there's a 100% percent chance your mixed race. I guaranfuckingtee its your other genes that make you a non "niggas" as you say. Unfortunately not all your mates have that same spread as you as such you get pic related. I'm impartial either way as I'm a beaner but the sad truth is most of your fellow men are downright undesirables.

Que tal guey? I love latin culture. The brown has always treated me like como familia. i mean. Maybe somewhere down the line. As far as as i understand, most of the blood is southern Louisiana based. Country back woods type of shit. There have been rumors of native Cheyenne blood. Which seems plausible, however, mostly just country ass black folk.

like a plague of rats

Mixed race...all Caucasian. Most whites do not interbreed with shit skin.

Richfag here

I live in an all white community in one of the whitest city's in the country.

I do however see blacks on television normally on the news.

Im not sure if its genetic or if their culture is so lost that their children don't even have a chance from the start sometimes. It would be interesting to see what there societies would be like if they had a strong family unit again.

ain't nothin about that picture rich, you must be from south carolina lol

5'11 on the left, 6 foot on the right.

There you go than man mixed more than likely. I'm not gonna take anything away from you though, that life you made is all you amigo. You have a pops growing up m8?

Its culture. Sometimes the potential of young black children strike me as infinitely capable. However, when you are into your studies, or any behavior that is remotely "responsible" you become "too white" or "not black enough". You become shunned in your own community. As a child, you want to belong. So feed and cannon fodder ultimately becomes sourced of young black dreams and potential.

Conversely, the same can be said of those black people who go against the status quo and actually become successful. Have to fight everyday to defeat stereotypes that the ignorant and diseased have set as the standard...in white communities...see this >also im a fucking musician. i play the bass. Upright and Electric.
see what i mean?

yes. he tried. but i have since surpassed all tones he set for himself at a much younger age. I realized where he tried, however Pops was on the fringe as well. The first one of his litter to go and actually leave their small town. Long story short, the Army conditioned him and after retirement education, social status and candor have all eluded his grasp. As a new father i aim to outdo that. Funny, because no matter how hard i try, my instincts follow the fashion of my father. I guess the difference is that i can hate myself intensely and understand and self correct when those moments arrive.

Even for SC thats still far from rich.

Did he piss his fucking pants?!

i grew up in and live in a majority black area and it's shitty. when i was a kid i would regularly get harassed by groups of older black boys just walking down the street from my house. in elementary school it wasn't so bad, but in middle school the nigger tendencies started coming out and i face nearly daily harassment. groups of nigs would always try to start shit to give them a reason to attack you. if you didn't keep an eye on your belongings at all times they would go missing. a year earlier at my middle school there was even a stabbing. keep in mind this is a middle class area. these aren't some fucking slums, these are average niggers. down the main road you often find chicken bones on the sidewalk. there is a constant patrol of police cars along the bus way to keep the peace, and it isn't unusual for some nig to yell something racial at me as i go down the bus way. back in the 90s we had a category 5 hurricane that caused massive damage to our area. the power was down for over a month, the water was unsafe to drink and lots of homes were damaged. during that time the army had to be called in because nigs were going around looting, killing and raping. i had to be sent to live with relatives until order was restored. since then the area has become less black and coincidentally the crime has dropped. there was a group of black boys that would play together down the street. by all accounts these were normal black boys. now 1 is in jail for murdering someone over a car and the others have all been to jail multiple times for burglary, weapons violations, etc.

don't raise your kids around blacks, there is no future in places like this.

that's his dick shadow, lady

Although i am far from a rich fag. I have steadily come upon increasing income every few years. I have observed that it is the people who "floss the less" or "act the most normal" who often have acquired the most wealth.

I went to college in St Petersburg FL. There is this insanely popular restaurant that definitely creates wealth for the owner. He doesn't have a car and rides his bike all over the place. Even wears this ridiculous cassette walkman with the old school headphones.
richest man on the block.

You sound like your doing good man. We need more people like you. You see the actions of your father and learn from it. This is more important than anything else in my opinion. Good shit man.

Its photoshoped.

my city is 50/50.. fortunately southern cities are more relaxed.. for now. Urbanized blacks are like terror-zombies

Black majority neighborhood. The city-proper is majority Latino and black. I wasn't some suburban or yuppie dolt, so I never had any illusions about non-whites, or care to sell out my people/country for headpats, like they will. It's funny how they only draw the line of race when it gets moved to their neighborhood, or to their daughter's bedroom, then it matters.

thats some final destination shit going on in that webm

THANK YOU BURNT SKELETON

>giant skelenigger approaches
how horrifying

>richest on the block

pretty small scale to be considered "rich" lol

It's like living in a zoo except the zookeepers wear blue and have guns.

>Live in ATL
>Everyone is multicultural as balls and 5%-10% speak no english whatsoever
>I get along with everyone because I am not a retard

The darken tool on any photo editing software allows you to create this appearance.

It is often applied to denim material in political imagery to mock the opposition.

The edit in this image isn't particularly good, not that anyone should spend a large amount of time adding piss stains to pants.

It's literally not culture alone or even mostly. Abstract thinking and empathy just aren't common in negros. It's readily apparent of you're in a black neighborhood that isn't explicitly ghetto. They still act carelessly and inconsiderate, have fucking awful accounting skills, and rarely keep jobs that involve math or science of any kind.

An outlier in the top percent of blacks will be like an average or above white, but these people are so rare it's just a joke to talk about the culture. They're genetically predisposed for Africa and they need to go back there asap.

Because most black men are assholes, you are unique.

>"richfag"
I've never seen rich people park their cars on their grass. You are white trash, your car cost 23k new, and I'm typing this from my lake house.

Same larper with the "black men and niggers". People taking this """"nigger"""" seriously need to fuck off back to plebbit.

The smattering of White DNA that blacks have makes the situation more complicated. It makes us more sympathetic by instinct.

Besides sports-- which are secondary to creating a functioning society-- they contribute virtually nothing. Their intellectual contribution is almost always about their blackness, about resentment, about confronting and combating Whitey. They don't appear capable of much of anything else. If they all disappeared tomorrow the country would improve exponentially.

This. Whites can't give negros the benefit of the doubt, it's too dangerous. Check the FBI crime victim survey and see why.

>lived in houston
>only other white people around are my two room mates and an apartment with some crazy leafs
>pretty chill
>shit weed, shit beef, shit water
>people look at you like you are crazy for being here more than anything
>never had problems

How can you claim to be a white supremacist and post photos like that you cuck?

They didn't evolve to live in large societies and urban environments. That's why they can't sustain modern societies or function well in them and why violence always breaks out whenever blacks come together in large numbers.

They also didn't evolve the patriarchal nuclear family. Women collectively raising the children by multiple unknown fathers is the natural state of things for them.

eh, this is going to be a brutally unpopular opinion, but Nigs keep us on our toes. We rarely if ever budge an inch on gun control(unlike the Europeans) and we have the occasional threat of chimp outs to thank for that.

>Its culture
No it's not. Niggers are overly represented in crime/welfare everywhere they go and form communities. Doesn't matter whether they are Africans, Caribbeans or basketball-Americans.

Those are different cultures, by the way. You can look at crime stats in the UK for example(3% of the general population, 12% of the prison population). They wasn't slaves n sheet there, what's their excuse? Fuck, even poos have done tremendously well in the UK.

You niggers are inferior, it's genetic, get over it.

Depending on the condition and model, those old school cassette walkmans can cost more than smart phones.

My city wasn't blacked until I was about 25, your story makes me so grateful I grew up around whites. The kids on my street are white, they stick together, are polite and they seem to have a good time but I bet it's a different story when they go to school. I bet they can't grasp just why most of the black kids behave like feral savages.i know they do because I have seen it on public transport, white kids are often sat in silence whilst the blacks chimp out and test the patience of the older passengers. I do hope this translates to their generation being red pilled and relentless. I wish these kekistan and ancap faggots would just fuck off, they are doing as much damage as the left. Pretending that it's a culture problem, like that is somehow separate from them being low IQ monkeys who act the same no matter where you find them.

i don't understand why they are in Britain in the first place, they aren't refugees and the ones that have jobs are working some low skilled below minimum wage BS. If we enforced our laws the majority of them wouldn't even be here.

If you understand racial upper body strength differences that nigger is about to get felled like a tree. Look up the top 3 positions in the worlds strongest man competition for the last decade and a half. All white

these statistics are fake

Don't post the statistics that could be easily debunked by leftists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_Kingdom

This is true. Euros are dumb as fuck, politically. A tyrant's wet dream. At least you have to lie to us, form a false narrative on mass conspiracy and billions in media dissemination. A European is told outright by their government "we are the law and we're coming to get you" and they'll still bin that knife. Some of the British and EU propaganda floors me, for how it's culturally acceptable to parrot 1984 in law enforcement. At least we had to be lied to amid temporary mass hysteria during 9/11, to get the patriot act and so forth through.

I was speaking about South Africa pic

Oh yeah I know.

Customer service sucks, they throw trash everywhere and don't put there fucking shopping carts back they just leave them in the parking lot
Don't go to store on the 1st or fifteenth they get money on there ebt cards and buy all the flaming hot cheetoes and tahitian treat

>black majority
In my neighborhood ~25% black made it a shithole enough.

Luckily Asians have been buying up property and pushing them out. Not ideal but I'll take chinks over niggers anyday.

Feels like its dangerous to be white on the streets that what it feels like.

The truth is that it's just plain dangerous in general when you live near the hood.

WWTL?

also keep in mind that your nation is just marginally better than, let's say, spics
You are no match for the Westerners

You are awake you are capable. You have to be more though. You have to research as you organize.

To put it shortly, all of our peoples are collective human sacrifice upon a blood soaked altar called neoliberal economic policy.

Consider that material is all that matters growth is all that matters
Consider that the government can now collect taxes, wage war, enact laws, hold elections, all without a single ethnic or cultural citizen present. Now put those circumstances before someone immersed in neoliberal global thought. Now you have the world we live in today.

Until we purge ourselves of materialism we will be an easily defeated servant-race, transgressing for only a piece of bread. This was manifested most notably in "Brexit" where upper middle class leftists held their Ibiza or
European gap year above their sovereignty and eternal blood and culture.

>also keep in mind that your nation is just marginally better than, let's say, spics
In what way? Our rate of violence isn't anywhere NEAR the same as that of spics.

Show your flag.

>city's

Nice tree.

>breaks glass above food
>eat the stolen food with shards of glass in it.

He said Spic. Hes dividing and conquering based Huns. Do we even need to ask?

>((((((alt-right))))))

I live in Jersey City, NJ and used to go to school in Newark and they're not so bad.

The niggers seem to be whites that lived there for god knows how long, up north. Like British working class.

Fuck off nigger. You're no different and have a beast living inside you.
Beautiful

I worked in the Congo once
If you think burger nigs are bad the jungle nigs are next level

Atlanta tends to have a much higher caliber of blacks compared to much of the rest of the country.

This is why I hate (((White))) liberals with a passion! They pretend to be so enlightened on race to the point of repulsiveness. I'd much rather live in a largely apolitical, multicultural community than a place full of 100% smug White liberals.

Jersey City has blacks? I thought it was just rich jews at this point. Newark is ok I guess in the ironbound. I know in the other neighborhoods it can be a warzone.

Are you Lao Yang?

>I'd much rather live in a largely apolitical, multicultural community than a place full of 100% smug White liberals.
>apolitical
>multicultural
No such thing. Lurk more before posting, civic nationalist.

it sucks its literally like living in a zoo and you never know when one the animals will turn.

I see two fags with chins and chains out. AND hand behind their backs.

Not right now, I spent a large portion of my life in black dominated areas though.

That's the thing, it's much easier (and safer) to just broadly generalize people than to treat every situation as unique.

Stories?

hell no! I live in a gated community. :P

I wish I was gravel man but I only do radio and wireless shit
Met some chinks there though. They did some survey shit or something and also had to impromptu traffic police because the locals couldn't bother to fucking negotiate when two convoys cross paths

Black-plurality city: Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Blacks frequently target my neighborhood because its residents are affluent white faggots and cuckolds who blame themselves for black dysfunction. I've flashed my gun at migratory blacks in the past, so they know what'll happen. I've spent 1K on a home security camera system and two-thirds of the city is off-limits to anyone who looks like me.

It's not as bad as some other nigger-tier cities, but the amount of money and effort I have to pour into avoiding victimization is astronomical.

Its like walking outside into a homeless and schizophrenic petting zoo. Southern cali is basically a zombie-land. Just homelessness and minorities wandering around drunk / drugged / whatever all day. (If you live in the actual city and not the subs)

Yes. I live in a small town that's >50% black, but I forget the exact number. I live in the rural south, in the area of what was the original Jamestown colony, which has a fuckton of black people in general. It's alright, I guess. Rural blacks have been generally more amicable in my experience than city blacks, though. A lot of other white people I've talked to have noted black folks around here are easier to talk to in general than white folks because there's more focus on kinship and family ties with white folks talking to other white folks.

For anyone wondering, my family has been living in the area since the mid 1600s on both sides of the family tree and of almost entirely English ancestry, aside from my great-grandmother on my dad's side, who was from Texas and had a mix of Czech and English ancestry.

I'm seeing more Chicago people/iconography in Green Bay and I'm getting increasingly wary.

>I'm not sure if its genetic or if their culture
It's both. There is a much deeper, stronger relationship between genetics and culture than most people realize.

It doesn't mean that they are totally lost. But they have to be raised differently. A system (culture, education, law) which is optimal for whites is not optimal for blacks. Even among "whites" that is true. The best system for an Englishman is not the best system for a German. But the differences are more stark between blacks and whites in general.

This goes to the heart of why there was segregation and "discrimination" in the first place. Some of it was stupid/wrong, but some of it existed for a reason.

I don't think America can successfully rehabilitate and integrate the Africans who are here. I think, long term, we are facing violence followed by forced separation (i.e. give them a state) or deportation back to Africa.

And this is after a century and a half of trying to integrate.

It's getting like that in the Fox Valley, too. I can't believe the shit I see in the headlines of the Post-Crescent.

what bout bump

it's soul crushing being a white minority among a black majority. i just pray the majority of whites in this country figure it out so we can start planning for when a serious crisis hits. if we can't come together to protect our own we will be over run and destroyed by the more savage races.

I use to live in a black dominated part of the city. It was faggotry at it's worst. Niggers chuckin' and jivin', playing their hip hop like everyone else wants to hear it. They passive aggressively walk slowly across the road when cars are coming right at them because they know nobody wants to crash into African wildlife. They are messy and smelly. Trash such as 40 oz and condoms litter the streets. You have to learn a second language just to understand the baboon they speak.

Trust me - stereotypes exist for a fucking reason.

Pic related is a fucking pussy lol why are so many white kkk types like that now a days? C'mon dude don't fucking piss yourself

Live in a nice white neighborhood right on the edge of the ghetto (typical of southern cities) and it's pretty much like living in South Africa. Have a pretty good neighborhood watch but it doesn't stop the occasional property crime