TRUMP IS DONE BOYS!

Are we fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/PGHowie1/status/881579336528257024
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=j9Ok708DCbs&bpctr=1499042781
liveleak.com/view?i=622_1440602847
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should worry if they start killing reporters, and that's a quote.

no one is going to feel a bit bad they couldnt cover the scalise shooting honestly and this stupid bean bitch needs to be the one it happens to take one for the team (((navarro)))

But Kathy Griffin's little stunt wasn't going to get someone killed, it was just a little awful.

IT'S AFRAID

Just like the media got somebody to shoot up the repubs at that baseball practice?
Civil war now, I'm ready

someone should tell this smug cunt what a goddamned hypocrite she looks like trying to make the president crimanally liable for some nut job who gets fed up with their lying and double standards and snaps like a fucking rubber band one day

They are afraid now. Their own shit against them. They know Trumps behaviour can lead to physical acts of violence against them since it's what they have done for so long.

there has been no coverage of antifa
rioting and destroying property
and if there is its skewed to exonerate the left
plays put on depicting the president getting stabbed to death to crowds of cheering leftists
twitter bots praying for the death of trump
and they believe with this fake outrage that they are mustering that they are going to pin the death
of some scumbag leftist commie journalist on the presidents head because they cant keep their goddamned mouths shut for more than two seconds?
If i could get my fucking hands on one of these scumbags i would torture them for days before i put a bullet in their head.

>ThisWeek

What did they mean by this?

"Someone" is Trump himself amirite

No we're fine thanks for asking

Hopefully it's her

The meme that ended the MSM.

>Trusting anyone that spells blame wrong

lol we were just talking about this yesterday.
someone pull up the archive.

They almost got Scalise killed/

>CNN incites violence for a year resulting in the shooting/attacks on senators, cops, white people
>REEEEEEEEEEEE

nah

>they are going to try to blaim Trump
>blaim Trump
>blaim

Fake news. Sad.

Pizzagate Howie was fucked up by antifa today.

mobile.twitter.com/PGHowie1/status/881579336528257024

Wouldn't be the first time. Remember the Virginia shooting of a reporter on live tv? The shooter wrote a manifesto blaming racism, a natrative the media pushed all during the Obama years. Why was Obama not blamed for that?

>You make a good point but I see you made an egregious spelling error. Heh... Better luck next time kid!

This
They're worried about getting killed themselves.
Typical elitists.

>Trump's victory speech was for 3rd graders
>go on to list New Hampshire primary speeches
wat

people fail to say also that the reason cable news ratings are up is not because people are watching them believing what they are saying but watching them seeing how bad they are lying....fuck these lying motherfucks. I hope they are murdered in front of their kids.

CALLING IT NOW!!

A JOURNALIST OR MAYBE MORE WILL BE MURDERED IN ORDER TO PUSH THIS NARRATIVE OF TRUMP INCITING VIOLENCE!!

SCREEN CAP THIS POST!!!

They all deserve to die.

How would anybody ever know if somebody is going to be killed? We're talking a conversation between a few people. Just how the fuck does that sort of thing ever leak?

we need to make a list and put journos names in squares $1 a square and call it within a specific time that would pay double basically a death pool to see which shill buys the farm first

> Why was Obama not blamed for that?
Media is in the hands of anti-white racists, that have already many cases of genocide on their hands.

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>before I put a bullet in their head

too kind, desu

Real rich coming from the Democrats and their daily "Wouldn't the best thing be if someone murdered Trump and then mumble mumble Madame Presideeeeeeeeeeeent!!!!!!!"

Who should it be?

Not to mention the broadway show that's all the rage with liberals. Imagine the right doing that with obama.
Oh the fake outrage!!!!!!

no one gives a shit about reporters. only these self-important deluded shitheads think otherwise.

Yesterday:
>TRUMP IS DONE BOYS

Today:
>TRUMP IS DONE BOYS

8 years from now:
>TRUMP IS DONE BOYS

Implying anyone gives two craps about any journalist. Do they really think they are worthy of a death for a cause?

The Media

But it's OK when their narrative gets people killed/shot. Fuck the MSM

The reporter getting greased WILL be a false flag by Dems. Later on, /pol will discover the reporter had dirt on somebody.
its always somebody low on the pole like Lottery Winner and Seth Rich.

WARNING: OP WILL SUCK TWICE AS MANY COCKS AS USUAL THIS WEEK CAP THIS

good, fucking kill the media, i wanna see how fast they cry antisemitism

The modern media killed journalism, and is now walking around wearing a corpse skinsuit pretending to be real journalists.

Fuck them.

Hmm... I remember a certain "blood in the streets" video recently. The MSM didn't seem to think that would cause violence and/or death?

oh wouldnt it be sublime irony if op of this thread were a (((journalist))) and they are testing the waters to see how much sympathy they would gain if something like this happened?

Wtf is slavery?

thinking that this could very well be the future of journalists puts me to sleep at nite

>user on CNN's news coverage: "It is an incitement to violence. They are going to get someone shot in the congress" #ThisWeek

It'd be hilarious to see how they'd cover one of their own being intentionally rendered a literal retard. Measured exposure to certain chemical fumes, even gas, can have that net affect on the brain.

They'd still be alive... Technically.

i just make copy. don't murder me!

and i could dodge the murder charge too. kek

I remember watching that fat spic bitch going on a rant on how spics where going to defeat Trump the morning of the election. You could tell she was seething with rage and she started cursing in Spanish. I wish I had a video of it, then her reaction when Trump won.

wow, I'd be heart broken if reporters started getting killed in teh streets

Also remember that the "Shakespeare in the Park" weekly mock Trump assassination is art.

Well someone just shot up a mosque in France. They'll pin that on Trump too

but someone shooting a senator is A-ok

COV tha muthafuckin' FEFE

*yawn*

>Are WE fucked?

Shill harder ...

OP,

try harder, shariablue / femscum.

noone believes u

The media may be absolutely fucking retarded, but they can't be so stupid to try something like this. Its too hypocritical. They would end up looking even worse.

WTF is "black people"?

>WTF is "black people"?
Niggers.

What these so called "journalist" fail to realize is it's their job to report the news. Not make shit up to push an agenda.

Why? Because they also found out he was released from last broadcast job in Florida for threats of violence. Had a history of violence and depression from his sexually abusive homosexual upbringing. Obama was the last person to blame.

Yep, unbiased reporting of events. Neutrality is expected from the press, as it is from the courts.

They don't deserve the freedom of the press, when they behave as political agents disguised as journalists. They should be put in jail for that.

A stupid person fills their speech with flowery words to make themself sound smarter. A smart person learns how to speak in a way that everyone can understand.

>Yep, unbiased reporting of events. Neutrality is expected from the press, as it is from the courts.
And that's why recent polls show that the MSM is trusted less the politicians because of their lies. But being true liberals they continue to double down on the stupidity.

This may actually be able to be used against them as circumstantial evidence in a civil suit from the Republican that was shot that they knew that representing violence could propagate it. Not only that, but they were in direct contact with the Alexandria shooter and published a couple of his letters. They aren't really thinking very far ahead, just taking orders like the good mocking birds that they are.

That's what they want. Literally, if you kill them, they win.

Also, it's not come to that. Not yet. Pray it never does, brother.

How many people the mass media got killed with all the race baiting anti cop rethoric they are feeding the masses? Bunch of hypocrites...

The only one who cares about the media's day to day well being is the media.
Because tv personalities are in essence disposable no one cares.
Didn't some reporter get shot live on tv like a year ago?
They couldn't even pass a neutered gun control measure.

We should, but I doubt this will cause it
Its a meme, Media is showing its incompetence by responding to it seriously

Holy fuck
Those digits don't lie
First post always best post

>He is going to get someone killed in the media." #ThisWeek
>He is going to get someone killed in the media this week

What did they mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=j9Ok708DCbs&bpctr=1499042781

This.

Hi Sam, thanks for signing my 1st edition copy of How to Bomb

Reminder that one of his main complaints was that he was repeatedly told that this or that assignment of his would be "in the field", and that he took this to be a reference to the American enslavement of Blacks.

you've been fucked since the day you were born, user

Not surprised her fate as a result of burning coal. Stupid bitches. Don't date niggers unless you want to die or have fatherless children.

I hate niggers.
liveleak.com/view?i=622_1440602847

>Are we fucked?

No. Even if that happens, we won't get affected. The MSM will have their "I told you so moment" and nobody will even listen to them except themselves and a handful of cucks.

My best friend growing up for awhile told so many lies no one ever believed him anymore.

Its okay when Trump lies

so those esteemed and revered journos blamed the gun instead of any of the reasons you listed
the trudeau meme would actually apply in this case. but i disagree... i pray for the day that "journalists" or commies can be hunted. barrels of many guns will melt on that day

No we will kill everyone in the media

Why?

The entire American population despises the media.

Not even the people who watch them will piss on their burning corpse to put out the fire.

All this will do is show wide spread hypocrisy after thay shit show play

Nothing will happen. CNN will try to make something happen but all they will actually do is stir more political street violence