Post yfw women become obsolete

Post yfw women become obsolete

Other urls found in this thread:

craveonline.com/design/1286627-artificial-womb-concept-lets-grow-baby-house#1z24LQlCwKyCP3Xi.99
youtube.com/watch?v=TGe6017JwPw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feminists already butthurt and pushing back on LGBT rights.

Does this mean Canadians can impregnate their dogs?

Why does a man have to be 'transgender' to want a womb?

What about men who just want to reproduce without dealing with the useless burden that is a woman?

Fucking science!

FUCKING FINALLY.

Once we will have artificial wombs, our society will be made anew, and without influence of women, it will be based on brotherhood, science, progress, peace.
Matriarchy will end and Homocracy will reign supreme.
We shall reach stars and more.
There will be no limits to our grasp.

>we will get the artificial womb faster thanks to mentally ill faggots

Does this mean I can get a womb backpack or something? Something I can take off and set down somewhere but still have with me would be fine.

Can you imagine the glory of an all male society not held back by the tyranny and treachery of the vicious female ? In 20 years we would be colonizing other stars.

>those born male who are dosed with female hormones and undergo cosmetic surgery in order to present as female wil never be women

I call bullshit

A new concept for an artificial womb has offered an interesting glimpse at what the future of baby-making could look like, depicting an incubator that operates from out of the parent(s) home.

The concept shows how “similar products may be the future of surrogacy and pregnancy,” according to creators Futurism. It depicts a retrofuturistic incubator, shaped like an egg and complete with a transparent shell, which allows the developing fetus to be fully viewable.

Alongside this incubator, Futurism has also conceptualized a slow in which food of the parent(s) can be distributed into the artificial womb, while they can also communicate with the unborn baby using a separate microphone. This microphone allows the user to communicate with the baby as they are developing.

Read more at craveonline.com/design/1286627-artificial-womb-concept-lets-grow-baby-house#1z24LQlCwKyCP3Xi.99

>im not sure if men would make good mothers
these retarded faggots

Transhumanism when?

>In 20 years we would be colonizing other stars.
Next closest star is ~4ly away and we're not reaching a large fraction of c anytime soon.

>And quite frankly, I'm not sure if men will make good mothers

IT'S AFRAID

youtube.com/watch?v=TGe6017JwPw

Why the fuck would I want human babies when I could have puppies instead?
>inb4 cuck

If pregnant ladies are supposed to avoid simple things like caffeine, then what happens when someone with the testosterone of a man, plus the estrogen needed to make him a "woman" gets "pregnant"?

Not with that attitude

We will have literal 100% male societies forming, and they will outperform mixed societies easily. Leaving behind that half of the gene pool that is significantly less fit in all regards but (now useless) reproductive organs will make humanity take to the stars.
Maybe in 20 years, but within a century, why not ?
Without women holding us down, everything is possible!

>tfw I'm a girl

We need to ban these robots.

They shouldn't have embraced "feminism". Now, they reap what they have sown.

"Doctors"

Sounds very bigoted.

I've actually thought about this too. Obviously all-male societies would be stronger, and more prosperous, but what if some cataclysmic event happened which destroyed all artificial wombs? Then again, what is the chance of that happening? Maybe a minority of women should be kept as a back-up?

I know. But interstellar travel is insanely hard. It would take a huge amount of energy to accelerate even a small ship to a small fraction of c. Even if nuclear fusion drives or anti-matter drives of some kind. We need A LOT more than what we have now.
What we need first is large industrial bases in space. Cheap ways to gather fuels from the solar system. Eventually some means to get a lot of anti-matter.
That's really where you have to start and it could take a century to develop.
Getting excited about interstellar travel right away is silly.

centauri-dreams.org is your place to start reading

Post tits or gtfo

>but what if some cataclysmic event happened which destroyed all artificial wombs?
Man, that's mean all technology is rekt. Who would want to live in a world like this anyway?
>Maybe a minority of women should be kept as a back-up?
No! They're too dangerous. It only takes a few to destroy a civilization. Just one might be enough. Once they get out of control they start amassing beta orbiters and they just keep on getting more powerful and corrupting society. Even if we had robot guards to make sure they're contained it would be too dangerous. Maybe we could keep some female DNA in a vault somewhere but even that would be playing with fire.

Fertilization would still require a female donor, and fertilization would still be required to occur in vitro.

I have no idea why anyone would jump to the conclusion that this would make women irrelevant. It would not really change anything in this regard. Its just something to make trannies feel more female by potentially allowing them to be a surrogate mother for the fertilized embryo of a real woman.

Looks neat. I'll check it out.

It's literally not possible. To make such a womb function requires triggering certain genetic codes to start working that isn't medically-possible.

All they can do is insert a balloon.

Possible counter-propaganda for this;

Photoshop the most disgusting trannies you can find to be holding babies and add text like "My Y chromosome won't stop me from carrying a child #wombtransplant"

For the love of God this cannot be allowed to happen.

Please tell me that this is just a meme and that the final death rattles of the Western world aren't actually uppon us.

Hehe I love it when they eat their own!

I'm not sure of the health ramifications of ass babies, but this will have a great effect on child support and custody. That's why they're mad. Because the woman card is shrinking. I love it. God damn them. May they rot in hell.

Actually we'll all be futa robots soon :^)

Isnt this expensive?

You are going to die.

>in order to present as female will never be women
Well that's just outright transhpobic, why is she not jailed yet for hate speech? My son's father is crying now because of this.

Not happening sweety.

They'll just end up making defective kids.

>men with wombs produce high fetal test kids
>high fetal test kids exterminate men with wombs

you can womb in there, sure. But will the male anatomy know what the fuck to do with it?

and i dont just mean rejection