Anyone in the same boat?

I was right-wing when I came to this board and went back to being left-wing when I saw how overwhelmingly stupid and moronic this place was

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GwmdscZNTQU
youtube.com/watch?v=5FDaQCS0it8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread smells like CTR or whatever you’re called now. You guys still not able to blend in?

CTR is small fry compared to the social media systems being put into place.
Where we're going you'll wish it was only CTR.

18 months and they still can't get it right

How can 14 year Olds afford a fleshlight though

>He never used his birthday money to buy a fleshlight

Retarded /op/ here is some music.
youtube.com/watch?v=GwmdscZNTQU
Also my right hand can never be replaced.

>we're gonna piss into this ocean of piss harder than anyone ever! you'll see! you'll all be sorry!
hahahahaX10^36.exe

It is stupid and moronic because people from Reddit constantly come and go.

And now you are back again because you are complete idiot

Sure thing, ctr

>r9k and pol are both the same person
>pol are neckbeards even though most of pol fucking despises neckbeards

>We are legion
dont cut yourself with that edge

this

What time is it in Tel Aviv?

same. right-wing ideology is for losers and retards.

I'm still right wing but this place is pretty fucking stupid at times I agree

No you don't understand. Who do you think runs Sup Forums already?

(((shilling intensified)))

We know, there's a girl at your who's a super huge SJW you've decided to impress, is she hot at least, don't throw it all away for a hambeast

The best way to find a girlfriend is being a balanced, assertive person with normal opinions. That's all you have to do really. Ultimate redpill.

You know that Sup Forums is satire?

does this represent the distribution of republicans and democrats in each given job field? because this looks fucking retarded

lol so instead of wasting hundreds of millions on trying to defeat anons we can get ultimate lulz as your master waste billions and we still out shit post you?

Lefty cuck doesn't realize minorities are joining the right

youtube.com/watch?v=5FDaQCS0it8

you wish

you also wish. Alienated mixed race people joining radical identity movements isn't exactly new.

/ourguy/

And if you're just talking about the mainstream right republican minorities isn't new either. In fact the shift of the democrats toward the plight of African Americans and Latinos is fairly recent. Republicans used to be the ones advocating the most for them.

Left wing when I came here and left wing still.

>this person doesn't agree with me
>must be paid opposition because this mongolian basket weaving chatroom sub-section is very important

Embarrassed and looking to fit in?

>someone with deep pockets is picking a fight with Sup Forums and thinks they will win
the only way to win against Sup Forums is to shut it down, but that will only seal your fate as a retarded deadman.
Please release us from this prison.

who? Brady or the dolphag?

Who are you to assume someone's opinions aren't normal? Take your privilege bullshit and get out

I was right wing until i saw how fucking retarted the people on here are.
I'm not left either and never will be.

I'm all for shitposting, disagreeing with people and for blowing up this planet.

brady.
I ain't clicking that shit nigga

>went back to being left wing
This doesn't happen.

WTF RIGHT RINGERS BTFO!

>he thinks Sup Forums can be controlled
cute

>the only way to win against Sup Forums is to shut it down
>he thinks Sup Forums works against them

Shatreblue faggot stop your Jew Shilling and your lame post everyday is low level cucking !! Kill your self with a large ass stick !!

>feel like in another life I would have gone to college for petrol geo
This explains everything

don't forget you're here forever.

>im 14
>fleshlight

As a father would you buy your 14 son a fleshlight?

As a 14yr old would you buy a fleshlight?

so called shills are literally mentally impaired

It's not my fault Fleshlights and Fleshjacks feel soooooo good

The majority of people are left wing. If being left wing is so wrong then why is it so popular? think about it.

>All these people genuinely believing I'm some kind of Israeli Clinton paid agent

It gets to a point where it's just surreal. I'm a 20s something college loser who shitpost online in drunken binge but there's these legions of paranoid users who assume I'm somehow a paid Cliton/Israeli/CIA/Illuminati agent when I do it.

berny is an alt right negriod

the fuck are you talking about

Seriously if this is guerrilla marketing for Fleshlight it's kind of working

That's the left you're thinking of. They are the ones who act like self-entitled spoiled brats when they don't get their way.

There is no such thing as a "former conservative".

I know this is a sad attempt at a bait thread, but you're going to regret coming here, especially once you see how fucked up the world really is. Sup Forums will rot you from the inside out

It must be if all they're spending all this time and money here.

>14
MODS

the video you fucking jew. are you high?

Oh you were right wing,really? Lmao was that before or after daddy Soros paod you off ?
You aren't one of us,left shill. Go suck on a tailpipe and join your "6 million" other gassed brothers.

one counterexample here.

Why are your memes so bad?

I just fucking told you i'm not clicking that shit you fucking illiterate mong. So how would I know what it's about?

I printed this out with block posters [free site] and hung it in my foyer. It's a very good conversation starter/ red pill. I wish someone would update it and draw the lines dark though. Maybe multi colors so its easy to see direct lines.

This

First you bait, then one day a news story hooks you, you start seeing through the conditioning and then the world is never the same

actually i'm 24 and only kissed 1 girl besides my mom one time, and I have the golden trainer fleshlight

I agree. this place is retarded. but isnt that the point?

nice try fag

I've been here since 2012.

You should feel very sorry for yourself if you're 20 and you're already this out of touch with the realness of pol bro , youre already seeming like a fuckin old CTR geezer with that shitty meme, the fuck out of there

Nice try kike

Make one for Christian Right wingers
Don't be a dick

>haha let's bring together things we want to criticize and barely popular images together with text that no one ever fucking uses

I'm far more convinced you have some ulterior plan where you're just trying to make shills look incredibly stupid and out of touch with reality and whats hot

nah

No you weren't.

It didn't use to be like that. We used to share literature and have philosophical discussions. What you see today is just a parody of what Sup Forums used to be like 10 years ago.

then why are you still here

this place is pretty moronic cause of the larpers and wehraboos, i can't find anything at all to agree with left-wingers however

bump

Yeah, but i still enjoy coming here to piss these these dumbasses off.

>Sup Forums is satire
>tfw you fit the meme

>Where we're going you'll wish it was only mildly annoying and ineffective
What did he mean by this?

I used to be for trump but then he said grab them by the pussy now I'm with her

Yes & Yes.