/valhalla general/ Daily reminder Europe belongs to Odin, not some Jew on a stick

Multiple Gods claim to be the most powerful and they must have a trial of strength to show which one is true

Odin was the father of all the Gods, but he was not a jealous God. He honored any cultural belief system. It wasn’t only through him that you reached heaven. There was a whole pantheon of Gods to choose from, yet in no way did Odin demand absolute loyalty

While the Old Testament doesn’t support the idea of an afterlife, the (Judeo-) Christian Church adopted the idea, somewhat because it was a common belief of the (((pagans))) it was trying to convert

The Church would allow any (((pagan))) custom as long as these (((pagans))) would recognize the supremacy of Jesus Christ as the head God, with the Pope as his agent on earth.

Where did you think Muhammad got the idea from?

I get it. Cultural survival was at stake, it became more important than beliefs. Thus the unity that furthered survival and growth came to the fore. The foundation of the true religion was quickly abandoned when it was perceived to be counter-productive to survival at that time

However, things have changed. We need the old God back

Hail All-Father, wise warrior, one-eyed wanderer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F6TVRl8xHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>non-Scandinavian norseboos

May Odin give you knowledge on your path
May Thor grant you strength and courage on your way
And may Loki give you laughter as you go

Why are we always trying so hard to live with any religion?

Maybe, just maybe... we cast out any voodo magic and ooga booga religion and we just live as humang being that try to make a better world by working with each other?

lmao who am i kidding, let's kill everyone that isn't us, amirite?

Odin = Germanic God

Scandinavian = North Germanic people

Dumb sandnigger

A ''better world'' is relative

What a better world is to you can be regression to me

We draw the line at violence and go our own way. Peacefully living next to each other, not with each other

Also better for evolution. Why bet on 1 horse?

Odin destroyed the order of vahalla you unedgucated faggot

>(((cock)))gobbling christcucks find a bunch of people living in symbiosis with their natural habitat
>They worship the trees!
>They worship the animals!
>Kill them all!

Who fucking cares what primitive sheep fuckers believed. None of it is real; norse, pagan, jewish, christian, mudslime...

It is all retarded bullshit that people with little to real understanding of earth and the universe made up to cope with not understanding their existence.

We face the same problem today with the questions that science cannot answer... now some of the worlds greatest thinkers believe it's all a simulation. The religious zeitgeist is ever changing... and it is literally always wrong.

At least four people claimed to have met Jesus and witnessed his miracles, and they wrote it down or at least they might have.

No one anywhere ever claimed to have met or seen Odin. He is no different from King Arthur or Poseidon. Also,

>He honored any cultural belief system.

pic related.

>Pagan generals
>Nothing but bashing Christianity
>Every fucking pagan general

You're so fucking assblasted. All you retards can do is say Jew on a stick.

The superior faith of Christ is out every day making the world a better place, building white communities and helping the downtrodden, while you bitch and larp in a corner

You're just as pathetic as the fables you worship. Lmaoing at your life

Wolf Age approaching! wake up. remember your ancestors before (((subversion)). Blood, soil, duty.

>trusting Odin

What's your take on Buddhism ? Basically Germanic paganism and Buddhism are not incompatible, as paganism doesn't require god-worship afair, right ?
So I guess you could spin the 9 virtues to fit the Buddhist world-view and see how it goes, no ?

Well sure there are some differences (some pretty major I guess) ... but in a basic level, both faiths don't contradict each other. Quite the contrary, as one can hugely benefit the other ... I guess

Hell Oden!

>superior faith of Christ is out every day making the world a better place
By being a cult of pedophiles?
By funding the boats that ship africans to the shores of Europe?
By welcoming "refugees" with open arms?

You're not a fucking crusader and you never have been. Christianity has always considered fellow europeans that aren't (((Christian))) enemy number one and foreign invaders number two.

Then you missed the point burger

It was destroyed by mankind

Not all men are bound to Gods, only those suitable for heroic exploits

Fedora LARPing.
Fuck off.

>europe belongs to odin
Kekno
daily reminder you pagan larpers that not everyone and everything in europe wuz vikangz n sheet

odin died to a bunch of stupid flying dogs and demanded everything was made out of wood
christ died for your sins

>Cult of pedophiles

I think you're confusing your cult of cumdrinking faggots, faggot.

>Funding the migrant boats
>Welcoming migrants
You mean the wiccan and atheist Germans, and Islamic smugglers? You mean all the liberals bashing Christianity constantly and inviting the muslims in?

Christianity considers all men redeemable and enemies of evil first, you larping retard. Western Civilization was built on the foundation of Christianity, by the word of God our ancestors lived and died, not by your Savage retardation

Go larp in the woods, wizardboi. You are a fucking laughing stock. Christians do more every day to further the white race than you will ever do in your entire life

Maybe to adress the so-called "LARPing" as a non-christian as well as non-germanic heathen:

It's so cringy - even pathetic - that people throw this argument in both directions all the time. A faith needs ritual. And while christians go to their service, pagans practice Yul and all that.
What's cringy about people dressing in robes, sitting in the forest and pouring mead, but not about people wearing robes, sitting in a church and pouring wine into a chalice that is supposed to trans-substantiate into the blood of your savior ? It's literally the same act. Sure not for you believers particularly, but for me as oustider so to speak.

Christianity wasn't a cult of pedophiles until fags and communists infiltrated it for the sole purpose of turning it into a cult of pedophiles.

I have a hunch that if we get rid of the fags and communists, not only will we be rid of the pedophilia but we will also be rid of the suicidal multicultural hand wringing.

>cum drinking
Where did you get that idea?

Daily reminder that (((they))) are Christian's oldest foe, and all the vikangz ever ruled over were some igloos and tundra.

Oh, and pagan Rome got rolfstomped by the nonviolent disciples of the Jew on a Stick, whom they tried their damnedest to kill by force.

Oh, and Christians took more than Europe. We have spread to every corner of the world.

Saved.

Hmmmm

Pagan Rome was legally declared a Christian, but religiously free, empire by Constantine.

Rome was sacked by pagan Germans when their economy collapsed after conquering most of the known world and not having any money to pay for anything.

I love norse myths and gods. The Hávamál is probably one of the wisest collection of advices and truly an ideology worth of worship.

On the other hand I am Mediterranean as fuck and it would be truly ridiculous for me to be an asatru. I will just nod at Odin if I meet him along the way, with admiration and respect.

daily reminder

You cant revive that

>Source material is wrong cause a Jew wrote it

Lol I guess the theory of relativity is wrong cause a Jew wrote it too right?

Pagans are fucking retarded.

Don't pagans practice temple prostitution? It's degeneracy. Also the old gods were always assholes with humans.

>No one anywhere ever claimed to have met or seen Odin
i've met him

You know that the Roman mythology/mysticism is pretty much the same, right ?
They all stem from proto-european people.

Christcucks are easily threatened by superior religions.

Notice their defensive behavior, and frightened squeals of "DEUS VULT," which indicate a superior god is nearby.

With enough time and gentle care, you too can free these poor Christcucks from the grips of their jewish masters, and turn them towards reason, logic, science and the Old Gods.

What say you Sup Forums, will you take up a noble cause on this day?

We have better myths and gods tho.

That's true.

Jesus is my Lord and savior.

Pagans are degenerate trash.

Do you always trust unsourced work?

I'm not christian, but you make me laugh how you imply that christianity is threatened by a dead religion with a few LARPers. There are no "pagans" outside this computer.

Jews couldnt care less about pagans, cause your religion is a meme and always has been. Literally nothing to be afraid of cause you have always been larping in the woods trying to catch faeries and channel the spirits while drinking dead people's cum

The fact you think ANYONE is afraid of pagans or perceives you as a threat is the funniest shit I've ever heard

Ásatrú became an official religion here last year accepted by the state.

Show me that his book is unsourced.

>Odin.
Go back to your frozen mountain. The four winds rules here.

(((Greenberg)))

Please reply to the right person

You're welcome user

I would not be so quick to clamp all pagan religions together. There are simarities, yes, but centuries / millennia of separation aren't to be ignored.

The good thing about polytheism is that the gods generally reflect the multiplicity of the human soul. The single god is ultimately just a tool for power hungry jews and conformists.

I understand your sentiment. Nevertheless religion brought isolated tribes together against a (((common))) enemy

In the case of ethnostates we must apply the same method: flip it and reverse it

Odin is the way

There is no citation for his claim that odin drank semen. Can you name the myth in which odin drank semen? Maybe you can provide Mr. Greenberg's source for him.

yes

Now this one is a rare specimen, folks. Though it claims to not be under the grip of Jewish mind control, you can clearly see the debilitating effects of Christcuckoldry on this poor Italians mind. This is a sad thing, folks. Very sad to be seeing it up close

Based Conan.

B-based but how old are you ?
I've heard Iceland is 120% atheist.

Saved, it feels good to see these so called "stronk vikingz" lose against based saxons and others.

>accuses me of being christian anyway because that's easy

Christcucks are so ez.

Way to make Odin sound like a cuck you shareblue faggot

I was replying to you. Read your image.

>You mean the wiccan and atheist Germans, and Islamic smugglers?
Right, because it's those numerous wiccans who believe in Gods Chosen People, the existence of Israel, and that all are equal in Christ's eyes...

They are vaguely related but not that much.

This is a sad thing to bear witness too, guys. You can see it is trying to break the hold that they have over him, but it simply cannot.

>posting pictures of European men, a majority of whom were not Christian.
That slav, the nord, the Roman, the Greek... all would have laughed at your semitic religion.

>There is no citation for his claim that odin drank semen. Can you name the myth in which odin drank semen? Maybe you can provide Mr. Greenberg's source for him.

Still waiting Moishe.

Your religion was created by jews

Bless your soul user

DEUS VULT

You practice temple prostitution, kill yourself degenerate.

LOL. Christicucks fighting pagans. One dead religion and another with one foot in the grave and the other foot on a banana peel.

You have jew haters here who would go to war and die for a jew on a stick. LOL.

Christian Zionists are, in fact, heretics. Pope St. Pius X rejected pleas to fund the creation of Israel because the Jews rejected Christ.

Protip, Odinfags: if you saw what the Talmud says about Christians, then you'd know Christianity is the furthest thing from a Jewish lulz plot.

Too bad, Slav people are the most religious in Europe, and Greeks too. Actual Italian are also very proud of their catholic heritage.

All praise to the meme god

This guy gets it.

Pagan is a (Judeo-) Christian word

You should know that, posting from the Jewnited States of America

>Christianity
>Dead

Largest religion in the world and growing faster than it ever has in history.

The only thing dying is atheistic people's being swarmed by shitskins they invite in by the boatload.

Enjoy choking on that blue pill from Israel, cuck

Oh fuck these burgers claiming to be pagans. Always claiming to be mediterranean/germanic when their ancestors were just coal burners that owned slaves.

You sure do enjoy believing unsourced works by members of the synagogue of satan for being such a good follower of christ.

It's growing in China too.

can a non-Scandinavian worship the all-father and reach valhalla?

Those who submit are equal in Christ.

Also, Christians don't believe that. This is what Christians believe:

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.
Revelation 3:9

Christianity is dying in the US, and will be just as dead as Odin eventually.

Meh, all we know about paganism was translated and written by christian monks, because christians have other values than «muh dick, muh might», they value knowledge.

Deal with it pagan, all thing you know about this """religion""" comes from christian. Pagans were too stupid to write. Litterally nigga tier people.

No, at least that's how it was. Maybe they'll grow desperate and even allow niggers.

They are LARPers, and look how it bites them in the ass once someone says that.

>Christcucks are easily threatened by superior religions.
Paganism is fucking irrelevant.

God bless the revival. I'm thinking of joining a church in the next few years myself. Just educating for now.

>Implying I'm a nigger

90% european; Swedish, Swiss, Scottish, Dutch

I focus on the ancestor part of odinism.

The gods, I don't really believe there is a pantheon of gods controlling natural phenomena, but I can believe in living up to your ancestors. I'd even go so far as to say I believe that our ancestors are living still.

This might be some internalized LARPing, or schizophrenia, but sometimes I think I can remember certain things from before I was born.

Funny because that's literally what Christians do...

Hang yourself half-blind fjordnigger, Europe belongs to Zalmoxis and his undying warriors!

Go next week. Seriously. There's no reason to wait. Even if it's just seeing what kind of service you like, or which community works best for you.

Germanics can. You can follow the path of your own ancestors.

>No one anywhere ever claimed to have met or seen Odin
I drink with him every wednesday.

I also found a lot of knowledge within Buddhism

Buddhism is however no religion or philosophy, it teaches the way things are

Reality is that religion plays still a major part in this world. So we throw all Gods on the table and say: choose

The strongest group will experience the best evolution and colonize the stars. But we must live separately from each other

We must secure the existence of people and a future for children

12/88

Yeah then. You're Germanic. Same gods/traditions., slightly different names.

Watch This!

youtube.com/watch?v=4F6TVRl8xHo