It's too late

Leave.

If you're new here turn this off and go outside. Even if you're a shill posting le ebin memes, leave. This place will creep up on you, it will change your views and you will do a 180 before you realize whats going on.

I was a lot happier as a blue-pilled normie who only worried about instagram and what his friends were doing this weekend. Now I am bitter and irritable and it has hard for me to enjoy the mindlessness I used to love.

It's too late for me, but maybe not for you. Shut if off now. It is for your own good.

Don't worry, it gets better with time. Five years experience and you start to enjoy it

I don't care. I just don't care.

HA!
as if i was empty and felt my life had no meaning now after /pol im filled with genocidal blinding rage and im not even fucking white my life has meaning now and it is fueled by anti semitic rage the world makes so much more sense

I really hope it all goes wrong for everybody and the world turns into a deserted wasteland forever.

every journey is hard at the beginning.

when you're young you don't notice because you don't know what hard is.

No fagot. You are afraid to die for what you believe in.

They have changed you. Get a grip on yourself. If you do what is right in spite of those who are false prophets you will be rewarded.

Fear not. Death is only the beginning.

You life doesn't have meaning. You are delusional and blissfully ignorant.

It's already too late. I have lost 4 of my friends because of my political change.
I also miss the days of being a blue-pilled normie. But it's better to know the truth rather to be a mindless sheep.

Prove it or stfu.

No. Once you come here, even if you start as a fucking worthless shill or a normie attempting to "rationalize" with us, you are here forever.

we need to replace peoples need to shitpost with something constructive that also has community

I recommend exploring other boards on Sup Forums

/diy
/o
/out
/sci

>I was a lot happier as a blue-pilled normie who only worried about instagram and what his friends were doing this weekend.

I wasn't.

I didn't even know what happiness was, I just had this fake veneer smile.

>Fear not. Death is only the beginning.
take your edgy goth rhetoric somewhere else faggot

Why?

The despair and anger is good, it drives you to a better future. Don't accept this horrible present, fight for something better, something real.

I know. I used to be happy and look forward to future. Now i got depressed and are thinking about western civilization

This. You start to enjoy watching people get blown up in europe. You start crave for more once you've figured it all out.

>opinion
>relevant
pick only one

Literally who cares.

>being unable to handle a shitty meme forum

kys famalam

t. native kekistani

>/diy
>/o
>/out
>/sci

You have to go back.

why do you think faggot

UTTER MEANINGLESSNESS

>tfw flunked out of college twice as a leftist
>tfw getting redpilled gave me the work ethic to actually get through college
I'll never stop the love OP

underachiever

What do you mean? Slash Poll is satire. Stop taking memes so seriously newfellow

Same
I always had a feeling that there was something wrong

The only thing that wears on me is the anti female thing because I am female and want to save the white race. Makes me want to be a trans. I didn't want children before coming here but now I've accepted my duty.

I think you don't have a cogent answer to the question: "what is the ultimate purpose of our existence?"

>r*ddit doesn't get the meme

kys

>Implying it isn't the ineluctable closing of the final happening (AKA the Race War/the Second Coming of Christ/the Nuclear Holocaust/The End Times) that fills everyone with joy over even muslims blowing up innocent white european children
Repent, sinner, for thy end is nigh

This place won't do anything but repulse newfags. The board is ruined and not what it used to be, it is only a joke. I've posted so many good red-pills, but they get drowned by /thedonald, kekistanis and shills.

>You start to enjoy watching people get blown up in europe
not as good as seeing nigger and spics taking control of your shithole, fatass
remember the 53 %

Just be careful.

That feeling will crash. Just be patient.

k

I'm 29. Definitely not old but not young either.

You sound like I did when I was 16. Take this edgelord shit and fuck off.

The world is in trouble.

Negative reinforcement works. This place has flipped many people for better or worse, I am just one of them.

It's not that it's your only purpose, but if you are white it is certainly the most important thing you can do for the future.

If anything the redditposting has just made this place more accessible to newfags.

ENTROPY

>but they get drowned by /thedonald, kekistanis and shills.
This
range ban all amerisharts, it's the only way to save this board

Not anti-woman, anti-whore. Or anti-modern day woman.

Every group gets ragged on, there's nothing special about it. also fuck you, have you not been watching lauren southern and rageafterstorm become Sup Forums's waifus

What do you think you know that i don't?

Too late

>I was a lot happier as a blue-pilled normie
No you weren't. You were ignorant of the realities of the world and content to believe lies. Knowing the truth is seeking the Good, user. You have been led out of the cave to gaze upon the light. It is not a curse, but a gift. You must spread it to others.

True, every group should be ragged on. And it makes up for the rest of the world.

To be honest, normies always talk about vapid shit. At least the fags here are capable in depth conversation.

You are here forever.

I agree. If its not already ingrained into your daily life, get out while you still can.

>not being able to handle reality

you're weak

The edgy nihilism wears off in a few months newfag.

You just have to learn to laugh at the absurdity of the situation.

He mustn't do shit. There are no "musts".

>after pol

No , they aren't.

Don't take anything you see on Sup Forums to heart. This is not a nice place for anyone. Fox news called this place an "internet hate machine" for a reason. Most people who browse and post on this website don't belong here.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Being weak or strong won't matter in the end.

>you are here forever
I'm only starting to realize what this means. Whatever we post online, stays online, even if you think everything you posted was deleted and removed once the thread dies.

It doesn't, and what you type may impact how much a government is going to try to fuck you for your beliefs.

Wrong. If you are a young white man who has realized the Good, then you have a moral imperative to bring it to others.

fucking gay

too late

I'm not sure what gave you the impression that's what I thought.

What you're saying sounds pleasing to the mind but it isnt reality. I have a family and a good job than I intend to keep. Spreading around this "light" would do nothing but harm me or my family. Most that I am forced to associate with are way too far gone anyway.

also thisUnderage 16 year old cringelords like yourself are doing nothing to help anything.

If you are white, and understand what is happening to society, it is your moral obligation to try to tell others.

I know what you mean. I've already read 8 of Thomas Sowells books, 2 of Milton Freedmans, 4 of Evola's, 5 of Buchanan's, at least a dozen others, and 1 of Hitler's. I'm delving so deep into the abyss that is politics, economics, and identity that if I had spent this much time and thought in higher education I would have my Masters already.
Leave while you still can my friends

Its just the whores that get hate. Just like nu-male cucks do. They're just as disgusting.

That's just your opinion. I can sit here and do nothing for the rest of my life and it won't mean a thing. Same if i did something , i could go out and "make the world a better place" , but why?
who cares? in the end everything just dies anyways. It means absolutely nothing either way.

lmfao "good"

What a fucking naive child you are.

THIS

This isn't the hunger games though. It's not like this is a secret rebellion fighting to uncover the truth of le evil system. I, as most people, am simply not putting up with their bullshit.

>weak pussies say this place is bad for you because they have zero mental fortitude and full of estrogen
Truly a sad state.

Nah I'm glad for this place being able to verbalize what I've known in my heart. The only issue I see is the "women shouldn't be involved in politics" one. I agree for the most part in an ideal society. However, right now I think it would be helpful in order to spread propaganda and make it more acceptable.

One of us, one of us, one of us!
Eventually you just learn to laugh at all of it like an inside joke only you get.
In all seriousness though, you will never again feel safe with the sense that the world directs itself and that the direction it chooses on its own is good.

been here less than a month and am now all in reading the turner diaries. Completely agree with OP.

No shit? cool story bro.

>being so weak minded an anime website influences you

then again I was never a retarded normie

You're a piece of shit. You all are. I can see right through you.

How's freshman philosophy treating you?

Nice try Shclomo Goldstein. Day of the oven is coming for you.

You do know he's a Jew.

I think this place is cursed i can’t leave or stop browsing. I first came here to shit post you're not white if X or to troll in general to get storm fags mad but slowly I started to become a stormfag and now bitter and can’t see nonwhites the same way anymore. red pilled lost respect for women. can’t feel happy anymore knowing that I’m living in the last days of western civilization can’t help thinking that in my life the west is going to be unrecognizable the only thing that keeps me going is that the west won’t go out without a fight.

That goes away after a while. You eventually just get to the point where every little leftist propaganda piece that you see in our culture or media bothers the shit out of you. And you will have endless amounts of sleepless nights where you just think in horror of what has happened to our society.

You must muscle through the beginning phase of your awakening. It hurts. God, does it ever hurt, but it is of utmost importance to power through towards the right-hand path. Think of how happy you will be when you have the foresight to save your family from certain death. We will be the ones who wander into the forest while the rest of humanity eventually finds their way to us.

Still makes a nice meme.

And then everything dies forever and it turns out it was all for naught. Just a big nothing.

Memes are just structure.

Stop being such a nihilist faggot jesus christ dude

I'm glad you have it all figured out user.

I think most of us go through a similar process. The first time I cam here 4 years ago it was to 'troll the racists.' Look where I ended up.

That's a nice thought that kind of sounds like a movie. I dont think anyone here will be saving our familys while wandering into the forest. I think we are all just as doomed as everyone else. It's just that we know about it.

Why are you here?

You are still in the blue pill stage

How? why?

How am i wrong?

>This place will creep up on you, it will change your views and you will do a 180 before you realize whats going on.
thats only because youre all weak minded faggots LUL
I come here for the lulz have been coming here for years and I still dont give a fuck about muh republicucks or muh SJWs or muh Drumpf or muh Black Lives Matter.

Goodnight my friends.

I do.

You're in that blissful grey area. Probably a genetic difference.

Why not?

watch "They Live'

pretty much is modern society.

>valuing happiness over truth
just cut your cock off and go on a trannie parade you fucking cuck. Let the truth burn away all the self-deception. you're not a man if you can't face reality.

Like others have said, you sound weak. Been here for years yet still a "leftist". It's hard to imagine anyone converting after reading the constant bullshit and retardation on this board. Sup Forums tries to get you to hate everyone and everything while convincing you that any of their causes are worthwhile. If you fell for it, that's just on you.

>you start to enjoy watching people get blown up in europe

Actually, If you are "redpilled" you know that these are zionist falseflags

Anyone who says "all for naught" is a faggot

Stop trying to contextualize your life on a universal scale and focus on the reality around you.

(((They))) Live

if you're happier as a blue-pilled faggot, you have weak willpower and should fuck off and kys.

In all things, the truth shall reign supreme.