TOLERANCE

Tolerance, compromise, understanding, acceptance, patience - I want those all to be very sharp tools in my shed.

fuck me I made a typo, plz correct me photoshop bros.

Pedophilia is found in 9001 species.. Pedophobia only in one

sounds great! make a poster.

can't , I'm on my laptop.
If you do get around to fixing the "existant" typo, make sure to get rid of the "are" and substitute the "when" with "which" as well

just tell me the whole phrase.

no hablo ingles

the minimum age at which one can participate in sexual acts is non-existent in animals

Why don't you just execute all the people who disagree with you, surely that would be easier and more humane in the long run?

We will.
Tolerance. Is. Coming.

sounds a bit Nazi ish

you could all get like really cool matching uniforms and like do an orchestrated routine and maybe get badges and shit with skulls on them
cool huh

we're just LARPing

too bad we have sharper tools in our sheds

You could have like a hand gesture so that you could recognize each other, like a raised arm or something

I like it.

>1. humans are not just animals.
>2. humans use fetishes for sexual gratification
>3. degenerates rationalizing fetishism of children to justify their cravings
If you're not seeing the problem here, seek help, you are mentally ill. Children can't even cross the street by themselves, let alone understand their own sexuality until they are mature enough to do so. That's why they have parents to guide them.

OP is not advocating for LGBTQP. He is mocking arguments leftists make to excuse homophilia by applying the same moral-relativistic bs to pedophilia.

you are more retarded than your average liberal. or simply autistic.

ad hominem, low intelligence

Let's be more like dolphins, eh? Beautiful creatures.

hold on....... who's mocking who?

What do you think?
Could someone post it to few Burgerland conservative FB groups?

mocking this popular meme.

Consent is also non-existent in animals.

For sure

It's obvious bollox anyway because my dog hates gay dogs

that was uncalled for, m8
I think it would be better to post it on the liberal parts of the internet and leftists become parodies of themselves

>25 ▶
> (You)
>For sure
>It's obvious bollox anyway because my dog hates gay dogs
I had a gay dog. without banter, he tried ti hump other guys but he got his ass kicked. I still loved him.

and let leftists*

scandalous

Yeah, in your cuck shed.
I bet you're Swedish.

my dog would of hated your dog, he would of discriminated against him at every opportunity and said horrible things, sorry, woofed horrible things