This isnt a joke anymore, people are going to DIE because of Trump

This isnt a joke anymore, people are going to DIE because of Trump...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evUazL6i_S0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>media
>people

Cool, the media almost got scalise killed.

My god sometimes I swear they just surf Sup Forums and let us come up with their next power plays.

i hope it is not just 1

Good.

I FUCKING HOPE SO!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=evUazL6i_S0

>Trump is going to 'get somebody killed in the media'

Trump is going to ORDER people in the media to be killed. He is an UNSTABLE MADMAN. How on EARTH did we as Americans give this PSYCHOPATH the nuclear codes?

How many people have to die before you people understand that we cannot have a lunatic in the office of the President of the United States who is literally calling for people to murder the press?

>This isnt a joke anymore
>people are going to DIE because of Trump
I don't see how those 2 statements are related

That was literally the cringiest video I've ever seen uploaded to youtube. You should be ashamed of yourself Snipe69.

I guess 14 year olds don't have much self awareness.

She was bleeding out of her eyes. She was bleeding out of her face. She was bleeding out of her ... whatever.

he already got seth rich killed

how many lifes drumpf is going to take without consequences??

Oh come on it was just a meme it's not real and it's not like republicans are literally grabbing journalists by the throat with both hands and hoisting them up in the air then slamming them down to the ground then punching them in the face multiple times and besides even if that happened republicans are the party of Lincoln and would never tolerate that kind of nigger behavior within their own party.

Five bucks on Rachel Maddow

The Media has gone off the rails. No more than a month ago people were actually shot because of politics, oh wait it was republicans though. Shot at by a gun wielding Bernie bro whipped up by "trump is a fascist" libtard propaganda.

I hope they keep this up, the more the left goes off on these crazy outbursts the more normal people turn away from them. (More so than they already have)

Really?

All media

Is this bait?

The media started a war by hyping up the mentally ill degenerate democrat voters with one fake news about Trump's impending impeachment after another.

Comey testifies that the Russian narrative is basically bullshit and one of those retard Bernie supporters shoots up the GOP practice ball game. The same week, some nigger in Florida gets arrested for threatening to shoot a republican legislator. The following week some other democrat cunt gets arrested in another state for the same reason.

The media got us to this point. I hope another Bernvictim goes on another shooting spree with the media in the crosshairs next time.

this, Tump blackmailed Seth Rich into leaking the DNC emails and then killed him to cover his tracks...

>This isnt a joke anymore, people are going to DIE because of Trump.

try harder, toxic femscum ...

even if . GOOOD !!

But not becuz Trump, but because media and how they treated people and trump.

u scum DESERVE to die, actually !

let's send "violent" trump memes to her twitter and see how annoyed she'll get

> (OP)
>>Trump is going to 'get somebody killed in the media'
>Trump is going to ORDER people in the media to be killed. He is an UNSTABLE MADMAN. How on EARTH did we as Americans give this PSYCHOPATH the nuclear codes?
>How many people have to die before you people understand that we cannot have a lunatic in the office of the President of the United States who is literally calling for people to murder the press?