Holy shit

Jay Z confirmed /ourguy/???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jay Z is talking like a black Henry Ford.

Nothing hurts the Jew like exposure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_International_Jew

No, it's just another step in the Illuminati disinfo campaign.

Rap is degenerate, but it's fun to watch their pets attack them.

BASED BLACK MAN

Didn't he once make fun of a commenter for saying blacks can be racist too?

I wonder who helped leak that lift-video with him and solange?

this is a fucking joke, he is literally part of their plan

>kikes rushing to play the victim card and exposing themselves in the meantime
first , now this
I'm not even the natsoc type, but I'm thoroughly enjoying this shitshow

I like how simply describing how they behave is a negative.

Redistribute Jewish wealth.
Cmon commies you bastards. Stop helping the Jew steal more Middle Class wealth and go after the real oppressors, the Jewish money changers.

>saying true things is anti-semitic

>literally part of their plan
yeah because people cant backstab?

He just said how they did it, not that he was against it.

It would be amazing if (((they))) lost their favorite servants, would't it. Meme the Dindus into antisemitics, boys! If they are going to be useful idiots at least they can be our useful idiots.

Holy shit, can we get rappers to start rapping about credit scores, mortgages, saving accounts, investing in stocks and bonds, marriage, the family unit, and make black Americans less degenerate?

Niggers have always been base, ungrateful animals.

The Juden will learn this lesson firsthand.

same like immortal technique on his mission to awaken up the black masses from the brainwash.. yeah right. Controlled opposition AF

TALKING ABOUT JEWS IS ANTI-SEMITIC DIRTY FUCKING GOYIM OOOOOOOHHHHHHH

Is he wrong though

Jay Z is part of the NWO
The only reason he knows this shit about the kikes is because they told him.

>stocks and banks
>not degenerate
user, I...

Immortal Technique is a spic, bro

he's dead on fucking balls accurate if he means what I think he means

lol
for real though, he was just trying to give some financial advice

Coincidence the one rapper talking about building up black wealth instead of degeneracy is also calling out the Jews?

I'm not into that bullshit, just making a point about controlled opposition.

If you want to defeat "The Jews" or any powerful group influencing the population, reverse engineer the Social Engineering they are doing so that it gets turned against them.

KB Thread Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

The good rappers (I know, I know) are very JQ aware. Just look at the lyrics from "No Vaseline" by Ice Cube.

what about Kanye calling (((them))) out?

It's fucking amazing honestly. It seems as they're getting older they're breaking the conditioning or something. First Kanye and now Jay Z. It's exciting.

How long until the media starts talking about Jay Z having a "mental breakdown" and "going crazy" or something like that? I'll be looking for it.

He's just an Islamist muzzie.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-Percent_Nation

A no good nigger would never be /ourguy/

Well your point fell flat because you were wrong, don't take it personally and do a google image search next time

How is this anti-semitic to state a fact?

To the nigger a jew is just another cracker.

Of course he wouldn't; you elephant men prefer a good nigger.

Niggers do kill jews thats why jews live in white areas so their pets cant terrorize them.

Omg we're literally going to kill them all

BASED BLACK GUY!

He was probably allowed to in consideration of the current social climate.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY

>when a fingol who's likely never even met a nigger understands their worth better than an American in a country with over 40 million of them
Makes me feel sad for us

What he said isnt racist...

Quick, he's trying to escape the plantation! Frame him as a pedo and take all of his shekels like that schwartza Michael Jackson.

get this man a TRUMP HAT
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Immortal Technique just raps about all the shit Jews do but just describes them as White men.
Maybe he knows the real deal maybe not. Wouldn't blame for blaming everything on white folks it's profitable.

Credit is great as long as you're not a fucking retard. Nobody is forcing you to live above your means.

>That's just a vile anti-Semitic canard goy! Why do they persecute us so?
The funny thing is, I think he was trying to compliment them for being smart and was trying to say that blacks should be more like them, but any exposure of (((their))) age old parasitical scheme is seen as rabidly anti-Semitic.

UM, SWEETIE!
No.

BASED BLACK MAN!!!!!!!!!

>"No Vaseline" by Ice Cube

Cause you're getting fucked out your green
By a white boy, with no vaseline

I keep some feminist friends on Facebook for the lulz. Recently some have been posting bad shit about Jay z saying he ruined Beyonce and abused her. It's interesting that he bad mouthed the jews at the same time they posted this. I don't believe it is just coincidence at all. They are definitely getting all their information from the same (((root))). It's sad how they can't recognize they have become social drones for (((them))).

Cause he's going out like Kunte Kinte
But I got a whip for ya, Toby
Used to be my homie, now you act like you don't know me
It's a case of divide-and-conquer
Cause you let a Jew break up my crew
House nigga gotta run and hide
Yelling Compton, but you moved to Riverside

I think I must be interpreting it a lot differently than other people

Credit (ie. your credit score) is massively important in modern society. If you don't have good credit then you can't rent an apartment, get a car loan, get a mortgage, etc. You're basically fucked. So, I think he's just saying how important credit is to the average person.

The second line I think he's saying Jews acquired all the wealth because they control the credit, ie. usury. Not that they got rich because they had good credit or something like that.

Of course that's how I sort of "want" to interpret it, and I could be completely wrong.

this.

It's hilarious to watch all these rural/suburban retards falling for actors and false history like Hitler.

Soon Trump and his luciferian buddies are going to "liberate us" from the Jews, and then enact some more BASED fascism. Because the world will obviously be a much better place when we have one global leader, and a bunch of nationalist slaves attached to the hivemind.

It's a case of divide-and-conquer
'Cause you let a Jew break up my crew

OY VEY facts are what lead to the holocaust!

It's disinfo to point out that the Jews own and control everything?

And by pointing this out you must necessarily be a totalitarian fascist retard?

I don't think that's accurate.

Redpill him on the real truth on how he and his brethren came to America.

hes based

Oh bou he's going to get the notorious BIG treatment.

>rap song speaks against white people
>silence
>rap song speaks against gay people
>silence
>rap song speaks against fellow black people
>silence
>rap song has one line about jews
>MUH SIX GORILLION

alex jewnes agrees

>Jay Z confirmed /ourguy/???
Yeah, sure thing, BASED BLACK GUY!!!!

Which one's Jay Z again? Was it pic related?

No, because music doesn't create people, it reflects their true selves.

no, it's not disinfo because you don't know any better. But try to think two steps ahead. Why would the people who control the world be total retards who get caught by Sup Forums? Why would they make it that obvious? They wouldn't, so you have to try to figure out what is ACTUALLY going on, and why they are staging such an obvious false flag.

The entire alt-right movement is totally inorganic, and honestly frightening.

This bait tho

1) this guy owns no jay z
2) the truth isn't anti semantic
3) he'd have no problem, if it said anything other than Jews

tell us

>mentioning nationalism, NWO and kikes in one sentence
Nice one, enjoy your 0.05 shekels

>winning is losing
Ok, Chaim. Thanks for the advice.

>Why would the people who control the world be total retards who get caught by Sup Forums?

But if this is true then that would imply there's no point in us even trying to figure it out. If you think two steps ahead, and figure out who really controls the world, you could just apply that same logic again - it can't be [x] because (((they))) would never let people on Sup Forums figure it out.

I agree about the alt right though. I've been thinking a lot today about how a lot of the alt right "personalities" just seem completely fake to me.

How is that anti-Jew? What a retard.

Jesus Christ jay-z is the ugliest nigger ever.

Eh it's more like Percocet, Xanax and codeine syrup

pointing out facts about Jews is antisemitic.

There's nothing inorganic about it. The kikes ripping classicism away and replacing it with critical theory has been brewing this for decades.

You're retarded led around by the nose by libertarian kikes. The entire austrian/libertarian movement was started by, you guessed it, Jews.

So you should be scared. Your bullshit is coming crashing down to be replaced by something resembling Victorian age liberal ethos.

Noticing jewish overrepresentation in anything is antisemitic

>Waaahhh someone said something mean about my faggy religion!

What a pussy. Fuck (((them))) and fuck Suburban retards from Canada.

Can't wait for the inevitable "Found dead by suicide with two bullets to the back of the head" news to drop.

For all his talk, he would jump at chance to drink their bodily fliuds and excrement at a Sprit Cooking dinner. Go suck the shit off his dick, wigger fagots.

he's basically complimenting them. woke blacks just get envious of the jew's ability to gather wealth.

well that wouldn't be too bad, if you're right. I'm mostly scared of either dying in a civil war, or being subject to some theocratic authoritarian rule.

If you read what all these alt-right kiddies are constantly LARPing about, it should terrify you. Killing all journalists? How do we know they aren't going to come for the agnostics next?

XD FUCKING BASED ANTI SEMITIC BLACK GUY AMIRITE FELLOW PEDES

>packniggers become redpilled
>packniggers begin hunting down and killing jews

>Killing all journalists?

who the heck is even saying this

>credit
>did it
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa booooooooooooii

Nigga looks like joe camel

Literally this. Blacks can't differentiate Jews from whites because Jews pretty much are white

> The truth is now anti-*

Fuck this world,

if you look on these neo-nazi sites like Sup Forums and (2^3)chan and /r/the_Donald, people are constantly talking about that. Haven't you seen the retarded green frogs on twitter. These people are unhinged!

>The way to rising up in America is good credit that the Jews get
>Doesnt even realize it's because jews lend at better rates to other jews
I think JZ just accidentally just named the Jew by calling jews good borrowers without even realizing that they are all the lenders.

>turn that 62
>to 125
>125 to a 250
>250 to a half a mil
>aint nothin nobody can do with me

jay z is literally a jewish person

No one means that even if they're saying it. Having the liars in the MSM sperg out is the only reason I can think anyone would be doing that unless it's false flagging.

In fact no one is against journalism, they're against fake journalism owned and directed by the DNC. The only authoritarianism I've seen people genuinely clamouring for is banning Islam, and that's no worse than banning Nazism during WWII.