Genius man shoots and kills 9-year old daughter while trying to teach her about gun safety

>A Northwestern Indiana man accused of inadvertently shooting and killing his 9-year-old daughter appeared in court for the first time Wednesday morning.

nydailynews.com/news/national/father-accused-shooting-9-year-old-accidental-article-1.3285529

>be American
>get shot and killed by your dad

HONEY I SHOT THE KID

>too smart to let your daughter live

>this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you!
>Next time dont break the rules!
>BLAM BLAM BLAM

Ameritards can't even control ther guns. Fucking kek.

But seriously, I feel bad for this man

That is a horrible mistake.

Guns should not be kept in the home. If you absolutely need a pistol for self-defense, keep that shit hidden from your fucking kids.

Yeah his eyes look dead. Poor guy.

>teaching his sons about gun safety
>daughter walks in
>points gun at her
>pulls trigger
>"WTF HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THE GUN WAS STILL LOADED"

Nice safety lesson there pops.

It is a good lesson. They won't ever forget it

Kinda senseless to put him behind bars. He will suffer for the rest of his life.
Sad that she is dead because Americans are fucking stupid when it comes to firearms

At least he knows she'll never be blacked.

>Teaching gun safety to others
>point gun at someone and pull trigger during lesson

he made the ultimate sacrifice for the purity of the White race.

>"treat every gun as if it were loaded"
>"never point a gun at anything you do not intend to destroy"
>"keep your finger off of the trigger unless you are ready to/intend to shoot"

what kind of fucking gun safety lesson was this moron intending to give his kids, given that he fucked up pretty much all of the most major rules of gun safety?

Imagine accidentally murdering your 9 year old daughter and blowing her brains out before your very eyes and it's all due to your own stupidity and carelessness. That's a hell. Wouldn't be surprised if this guy commits suicide.

Speaking of safety, don't all guns have a safety on them? He would've had to disengage that as well.

>Garry and his profound knowledge about guns

You aren't trying to Aleppo me, are you?

all cars have brakes, why would any of them crash.

Probably something along the lines of "never do this...oops."

If I did this, my next move would to be write a note about what happened and then shoot myself.

>t. taught my daughter about gun safety and marksmanship...but used an airsoft gun for the lessons.

When she's older and has demonstrated responsibility, she can have a rifle.

checked 'nd how is going on there?

>don't all guns have a safety on them?
No

And even then, you shouldn't rely on them to keep you from being an idiot, and should always follow proper gun safety procedures.

***HEADSHOT***

that man is in a hell of his own right now

I will bet that there is not a minute that goes by without him replaying it in his mind.

that said, pointing a gun at your daughters head and pulling the trigger
>why.jpg

This.

4 simple rules to prevent shooting my daughter

The first rule of gun control is never point at something you dont intend to kill.

T. Navy veteran

I reported someone to the cops for pointing a super soaker at me while i was playing with my lab at a park. Teenage popped out of a sun roofed and started brapping at me. That ahit isnt cool.

Cops watched his house for a week and busted him for weed.

my cc has no safty