HAPPENING! Gun attack in Paris mosque!

From The Telegraph:

Eight people have been injured after gunmen reportedly opened fire outside a mosque in southeast France.

Worshippers were leaving the Arrahma mosque in Avignon, Provence, at about 10.30pm on Sunday night when two “hood men” pulled up in a car and got out.

Police said the gunmen started shooting, injuring four people at the scene, La Provence newspaper reported. A family of four in a nearby apartment received shrapnel wounds.

One of the attackers was carrying a handgun, while the other had a rifle.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/gunmen-open-fire-outside-avignon-mosque-france-eight-injured/

dailystormer.com/france-masked-men-gun-down-hajis-outside-mosque-wip/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSkZxhZZpPU
youtu.be/np6vAuS0KNs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4659842/Masked-gunmen-open-fire-mosque-south-France.html
archive.is/AJcRI
laprovence.com/actu/en-direct/4521476/avignon-huit-personnes-blessees-dans-une-fusillade-devant-une-mosquee.HTML
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ala9nF0VrQ
dailystormer.com/france-masked-men-gun-down-hajis-outside-mosque-wip/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/gunmen-open-fire-outside-avignon-mosque-france-eight-injured/
youtu.be/XSiaDPc6c40?t=3m38s
youtu.be/H-FzwKjxQrk?t=56s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right Wing Death Squads?

It's obviously fake since France has strict gun control

Right Wing Death Squads!

lol okay faggot read the link to the telegraph

french military and police have access to guns, and they are not a big fan of the mud invasion... really activates your almonds

Deus Vult?

Shut up Texas what do you know?

Deus Vult!

I know that this is only the beginning.

WE WILL RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=CSkZxhZZpPU

My family's 4th of July weekend party reactions:
After telling as of 5 minutes ago (seriously)
youtu.be/np6vAuS0KNs

The fire rises

Lol manlet.

B-buh guns are banned!

That revolver

The local prosecutor said initial accounts pointed towards a dispute between young people.

>The local prosecutor said initial accounts pointed towards a dispute between young people.

The local prosecutor said initial accounts pointed towards a dispute between young people.

>The local prosecutor said initial accounts pointed towards a dispute between young people.

ITS JUST MUSLIMS BEING PEACEFUL WITH EACH OTHER

>police suspected it was a gangland dispute
it's just everyday muzzie crime gang shenanigans guys

Oh no my friend I 6'2 of twisted steel & sex appeal.
You worst nightmare.You wife, sister or mother are mine if I want.The European side of my family came to America on the 1500's when Texas was still Spain.There are a few towns named after my Family.They were given Name/ Title in old Spain for Fighting the Moors. Fighting Muslims is in our DNA. Good times.

Nigger you just claimed you were Ewok and now you're great great great great great grand pappy was Cortes the conquerer stop the lies.

I hope this is the case. I really don't want to see my FB feed fill up with "REEEEEEE see? White males are the real terrorists REEEEEEE

No deaths.

Not being treated as a terrorist attack.

Boring. I want another big terrorist attack, the drama that ensues on message boards is entertaining. It also redpills a lot of people to the mudslimes. It's been way too long since the last terrorist attack. Yeah, I know it's bad that I'm wishing for people to get killed, but how else are you going to redpill people?

About time they're actually hitting people.

and keep the change ya filthy animal

RACE WAR NOW!!!

>Paris
>Southeast France

SoCal faggot fuck off.

Why does Chile care about what goes on in Europe? I never understood that. Europeans do not care about happenings in South America.

good times my friends

White males are the real victims- think of the inevitable backlash against White people!

#I'llRideWithYou

RACE WIZZOR NAOOO CHECKEM LADS

Because we're 30% white, and some of us care about our people.

Generally speaking, all of the developing world cares about what happens in the industrialized world, and not vice versa. The power relation explains that.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4659842/Masked-gunmen-open-fire-mosque-south-France.html

confirmed!

Why don't you care about Japan/Taiwan and so forth then? They are industrialized?

HOLY SHIT! Any dead mussies?!

Fuck off we need Islam to curve the lack of testosterone in the west

Tell these guys to aim better

You're next

Here's that thing you wanted

Fake news. Guns are banned in France.

>red dot for close quarters
>5 rounds clip for sharpshooting

My mind is confused.

You're plotting a communist revolution then these guys pull up and smack your girlfriends ass, what do?

It ain't a terrorist attack or perpetuated by christian / white supremacists.
Just some gang violence.

archive.is/AJcRI - Archived link with English translation
Original link: laprovence.com/actu/en-direct/4521476/avignon-huit-personnes-blessees-dans-une-fusillade-devant-une-mosquee.HTML

Previous thread on Sup Forums : /

>The French prosecutor's office said the incident was not terrorist-related.

>Police believe it may have been the result of a dispute between young people(this really means gangsters), La Provence said.

>The shooting comes after a man was arrested on Thursday after trying to drive a car into a crowd in front of a mosque in the Paris suburb of Creteil(Sectarian violence Shia vs Sunni). No one was injured.

>France is on high security alert following a series of militant attacks(It's ISLAMIC TERRORISM goddamn skypes) in recent years.

From (((Sky News)))

How come these fucking idiots can never hit anything?

another day in the zone

Sacré bleu! Samuel L'hyde strikes again!

Are you retarded?

Actually they don't in France, you can get a handgun fairly easily. Especially when your chums from Syria have brought it through Germany.

how is it possible that a lot of violent incidents happen to be around mosques or have some kind of involvement from people of Islamic faith when Islam is a religion of peace?

>Paris
>Avignon

You should look into getting a passport, burger.

Haha, what ya gonna do? It's easy to be a tough goy behind the screen, in real life I would go full mossad on that ass.

they are not reel muslims. Reel muslims are subservient to allah, they bow down and kiss allah, they are cut for allah, and they praise allah

do you remember allah? Yes I remember allah. Do you remember allah? Yes she remembers allah. He remembers allah. I remember. You remember. We remember. You remember. I remember. You remember. I remember allah.
>

Did I say that I don't?

One- I am white, so I care about my people.
Two- anything happening in the industrialized world trickles down to the rest of it.

I would never plot a communist revolution.

He cant see for shit

Just because maw maw dodged the ovens, doesn't mean you will be able to.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ala9nF0VrQ

>what is a joke?

>clip

fuck muslims

>dailystormer.com/france-masked-men-gun-down-hajis-outside-mosque-wip/
It's a Manurhin
Signature gun of the GIGN, although they don't really use them anymore

you remember of my sarge that would shit on the privates that would say clip instead of magaziine.

chill dude. life is more than a word

>clip
You tried.

;)

>You're plotting a communist revolution-
I'll kill myself out of embarrassment

> Outside a mosque and a snack bar
> and a snack bar

MY SIDES

JOSE VEIZAGA CHUPAME EL PICO COMUNISTA RECULIAO

>be amerifat
>kill millions of white europeans
>larps as a mazi
KYS fag, you work for me

Its refugee on muslim right?

I hope so but it's probably going to be a guy with daily stormer links and such justifying more internet crackdown

He isnt a brown child though.

white people are finally waking up, our leaders have made it clear they will do nothing so it is up to us to make mudslimes, niggers, chinks and poos stay the fuck out of our countries

I have been to Avignon. It is a beautiful city and it makes me very sad that the french have allowed muslim cockroaches to infest that place

prayer of peace

autism

It's clearly intersectional violence.

What's the difference?

>larping as level 99 new
>legit level 2 Jew

Pick one.

It's fucking nothing
>It's fucking nothing
It's fucking nothing
>It's fucking nothing
It's fucking nothing
>It's fucking nothing
It's fucking nothing
>It's fucking nothing
It's fucking nothing
>It's fucking nothing
It's fucking nothing
>It's fucking nothing

Just read it. The shooters were black.
>suspected gang-related dispute

>8 injured
>0 dead
Attackers confirmed for not white

This really parts my parcels.

Used them with reasons. As a hostage rescue team auto weapons were more likely to injure the high value targets. Or so GIGN believes. I like the Russian methodology myself.

Are we at a point where we're ignoring nigger crime and hoping that it's a white guy chimping out for propaganda purposes?

Horseshoe theory is 100% correct.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/02/gunmen-open-fire-outside-avignon-mosque-france-eight-injured/

It's a zero deaths, non-happening.

It won't be a happening until someone hits a mosque and literally carpets the floor with dead Muslims, ala the Paris concert killings.

This was the Paris equivalent of a Chicago nigger drive-by. In fact, given the lack of any racial description, could it be mudslime on mudslime violence?

So does the clip go inside the magazine and you have multiple clips in a magazine?

We didnt use the M1 Garand on WWII so no soldier would make this connection t.b.h.

>we
>brazeel

No, a clip goes into a rifle, think for example an old school bolt action rifle such as the Gewher. The clip goes inside the rifle and pushed down to load.
youtu.be/XSiaDPc6c40?t=3m38s

A magazine the bullets go on the inside which is then loaded into the bottom of a rifle or pistol.
youtu.be/H-FzwKjxQrk?t=56s

What happened in the Philippines? Is it over?

Oh, okay I get it. But why do rappers talk about "emptying their clips" when referring to pistols? Is it literally just them being stupid?

I probably sound like a troll, but I really have no clue about guns and it seems like I will probably need to learn in the future.

Just went to troll on news sites. The latest is it an underworld settling of account.

>Is it literally just them being stupid?
Yes, extremely so.

No worries mate i figured you weren't a troll.

I just assume it's not the Italian mob. I've never heard them fuck up so bad, The hitmen would already be poured in liquid cement by now.