Under what conditions would you elect a woman president?

Under what conditions would you elect a woman president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I agreed with her political stances.

And I considered her a viable leader for the country.

ONLY IF SHE HAS A FEMINE BENIS

I don't even think women should vote, let alone run for office.

i could vote for this

When the fact she was a woman wasn't a factor.

Well, the bar is pretty low now innit?

This. Politics and women are incompatible.

If I were a high IQ city person.

>>/lgbtp/

She's right-wing and she has positions I agree with.

I'll never vote for a woman. Women are not suited to leading.

She was like Trump except a woman

Never is about the right answer. Why? There is always, always, always a more capable male available for any position. Except as a mother.

Only if she was running for president of my pleasure committee.

A little of both of these. She has to work hard to prove she is high quality for leader or I'll just stay home. Even considering that I'm not sure I'd vote for her.
It's so hard to find great men for politics, adding women is just making it harder.

>presiDent
>That well-drawn campaign logo

1000% guarantee an adult made that sign.

If her name was Marine and I was in France.

The Hillary "H" wasn't a dead giveaway?

never

none

Basically these, but also she can't be horribly corrupt and a servant of her financiers

The only time I'd vote for a woman is as a last-ditch effort to burn everything down and start again. That said, that's also why I voted for Trump: Either he'd help Make America Great Again or we'd all go up in hilariously entertaining flames.

from the words of odin (havamal):
>No man should trust a maiden's words,
>Nor what a woman speaks:
>Spun on a wheel were women's hearts,
>In their breasts was implanted caprice

>Under what conditions would you elect a woman president?
only one: pic related

If she had a unifying and constructive vision for the nation, including removing and barring termites that want to undermine it. If she was a nationalist, or at least a patriot, who was pro-industry and pro-growth and acknowledged her country had an identity, culture, and shared worldview that should be preserved and improved upon, and not muddied with third worlders and fifth columnists.

I don't give a fuck if they're female or male. But females have a tendency to throw all the above out the window and just say "I HAVE A CUNT. WOO WOO SISTAHOOD YAAAAAS TWITTER JUST CAN'T RIGHT NOW SLAAAAY" and then look confused when it doesn't resonate with anyone between LA and NYC

I would vote for based Tulsi over Trump in a heartbeat.

Never, women shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

right wing libertarian non degenerate is all i look for in a politician

If I were easily manipulated sheep I would elect a women. Hell I might even elect lesbian former stasi-informant communist DDR lover who then would sign the Ottawa treaty and other traitorous acts but that would never happen because I'm not a sheep like so many of us.

her waiting til 2024 would be ideal for me

Pic related

none whatsoever. no trans of any type either

Never. Women are not fit to handle big leadership roles., ESPECIALLY the role of POTUS.

if she sucked my dick in the voting booth

did you just assumed xir gender?

If she has interesting policies, and only if she's white

She ran as a committed libertarian and could articulate the libertarian perspective clearly and unapologetically.

N/A
The only thing I want to hear from a woman are her yelps of pain as I give her the cane.

You should tell her you'll vote for her for a bj and then vote for Trump anyway

President of what exactly?
President of the bake-off committee?
Sure

What's this from?

If she was the best person for the job

>this is a white child in todays america

She was kept in a cage and completely dominated by her father or husband

If they were a hardcore ethno nationalist.

She has a solid and consistent track record of remaining true to her stances and making efforts to actually follow through on plans and promises.
She has actually gotten something done, indicating a capability to actually effect the political landscape, make deals, threats, whatever is necessary to get things started and then followed to completion.
She is libertartian or at the very least anti neolib/neocon, or just anti-authoritarian.

Bonus points for corporate/globalist interests being against her, an MSM smear campaign against her, or mainstream neolibs/cons being against her. Bonus points for appearing in person and actually engaging with voters as opposed to sitting around pontificating to paid audiences.

there are no women in the oval office.

get off Sup Forums Bill

None.

Call me whatever the heck you want but Merkel is the painful remainder that tell us what happens when women get elected.

first women president pic related

If Tulsi "Put Your Scimitar In My Scabard" Gabbard was running.

none

you are a cuck , you would let a cosplay whore lead the politics that will affect your daily life...oh wait you are canada! fucking leaf day of the rake when?

this

She'll run a SJW Democrat campaign and pull the "I'm a woman vote for me card" which will make her lose

especially women with an agenda....nothing good could ever come from a cunt on a mission...corrupted the garden of eden and males been paying for it ever since

Under the conditions that they are the better candidate.

Not likely.

Far better and more respectable than most progressives, still far too left wing.

I would vote my penis inside of her.

Loved me some Maggie back in the day but running Great Britain was not like running a real country like America used to be back then....there were much fewer liberal assholes running around to disrupt world order back then and AIDS was doing a great job of keeping their numbers in check...she still was a God tho....still cant use her as a basis to justify making some cunt POTUS

>I'd never vote for a woman.

If a right wing, based, goddess was running for office, we would all shill hard for her and you know it.....

When the alternative does not identify as male or female.

What the hell is that from?

If she were qualified and not a piece of shit and shared my principles. Same reason's I vote for a man.

Hillary was a god damn sociopath.

If she's cute

Must be a tall aryan blonde with many white children and whom has political stances I agree with.

When the God Empress uses the democratic process against Her enemies to begin her true rise to power.

Women should not even be able to vote

Its always very bad when women or weak fags are on top of a strucuture.
Ideally women should never run a country but well that is "ideally"

>Electing a woman president
Sorry, but women belong in the kitchen.

Literally under no circumstance unless our options were female trump vs male clinton. Meaning the other choice was beyond fucked

>Under what conditions would you elect a woman president?

If she was called Thatcher. Best quality opponent the brits ever fielded. Vastly underestimated. A real leader who had principles.
Watch

youtube.com/watch?v=okHGCz6xxiw

actually men make better parents as well which is why single mother households are far worse. I could vote for a woman though if she pushed what I wanted. Would need to be honest about those stances though which is where most would fall apart.

then that automatically rules out every single woman on earth. female leader kek, what a faggot you are

Three conditions
>produced at least 5 white children (enough for her and her husband to replace themselves, doubled, and one to grow on)
>killed men in battle (I'm not sure under what circumstances she'd have found herself in that position, but whatevs)
> (exactly what this guy said)

proven moral and ethical code
proven she looks out for the best interests of teh UNITED STATES, rather than herself her flunkies, etc
not a bleeding heart, compassion has a place, but it must be in balance with other aspects.

>lead the politics
what a fucking moron you are if you think politicians run any kind of politics. theyre just figure heads. lurk more you fucking retard

in the event that she is the better candidate?

I planned and was fully ready and willing to execute a mass shooting/suicide for the day after the election.

That's it.

that probably because youre a faggot