New England should be a sovereign nation

You're all niggers compared to us. Literally kill your selves you bunch of mongrels.

It's really just upper new england that's nearly 100% white
need I remind you of boston and all the nigs there?
Connecticut and Rhode Island got some nig infestation too.
Anyway, please be a sovereign state.
Let's ged rid of Dyke Central first.

>NExit

I can't tell if it's a non-New Englander calling New Englanders niggers or the other way around

>t. Ellis Island gutter trash squatting in yankeedom.

Shut the fuck up faggot. New England sucks dick. Basically fucking little Puerto Rico at this point.

t. 508

t. Trailer trash squatting his dick in his cousins asshole

Maine is the best state, dont @ me

Make your own damn power before we can talk.
T. Texan

>a minority white state talking shit

Go shove an Avocado up your ass.

We have nuclear power fuck head

Yeah, even though new england has almost nothing to do with it's founding population, it's clearly the best part of the nation. You people are just pale Mexicans. If you were civilized people, we'd expect effusive thanks for southerners for conquering(and sharing with you) territory from the atlantic to yuma, but does that happen? No, of course not.

Westerner here, but at least Dixie had the balls to tell the increasingly tyrannical federal government to fuck off.

Northern New England is not bad. Even Vermont with all the hippie fags has some of the least strict gun laws in the country. That'd change though if more than 4 nigs moved there.

New Hampshire is already seeing voter demographic change because of the Boston commuters.

>New Hampshire
maybe someday the Libertarians will actually go through with the talk of all gathering there

Nice ad hominem
Who has nuclear power? Oh yea, that's us

I really fucking hope so.
T. New Hampshire

>508 area code
Mein portugee, Fall River here.

Noice, Worcester here fampai. Fuck this state tbqh.

>New Mogadishu
>white