Europe Awake

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

Really awesome video on European Nationalism!!

Your welcome, I figured a lot of /pol tards would like the video!

The fucked is that video? It's blocked here.

Same here. I've seen all kinds of videos that are even remotely nationalist be blocked.

Blocked here too was ist the video about ?

Does the EU not have freedom of speech?

IMAGINE MY SHOCK.

People have gotten jailed for "liking" racist posts on facebook.

What do you think?

Basically Euros, its about nationalism and to be proud of your history, your country, and to be a proud white nationalist. All coming together to realize the truth and to wake up and stand together against what threatens Europe (Jews and Muslims).

Does it name Jews and Muslims?

Not specifically, but its more of a uniting video with voice overs of famous nationalist. So really its, like I stated before, to fight against the common enemy before its too late.

Europe is now brown. It is dead.

Big Surprise, they don't want Europeans to see this video!! I wonder why? We should try and get it uploaded somewhere else and post another link!

>60%

Everyone new on POL needs to listen to Dr.William Pierce

I can't stress this enough

It's sad really.

I have not seen this message pop up in any anti-white videos or anything to do with the history of communism and Soviet Russia

The US has a completely different history than europe, there's nowhere in the US constitution where it says the US is supposed to be a White ethnostate!

>Implying the Founding Fathers ever envisioned this nation to become like it is today

Post your fucking flag and stop larping faggot, otherwise your just a fucking leaf!

>EU
>freedom

I cried

Me to, its a powerful video, hopefully it will get European anons off there fat butts and take action!!

It was an accident, you ape nigger

Knowing most European country's can't watch it but my little frog country is not yet cucked to death

Much better user, now I won't call you a leaf! Its our birthday tomorrow be happy!!

>tfw not blocked

feels good

Now take action and remove kebab!!

It shows a lot of Nazi footage about 3/4ths of the way through, and then shows muslim refugees going into Europe

Shut up faggot, it should be

haha woah

That's a good looking Balkan peninsula, no kebabs!!

fuck it has begun it really fucking has begun for you lot, chryst lads how and what do we do to help - fuck I'm a little messed up right now - they jut fucking creep up on folks and take it away- take your freedom away
good vid by they way

probably that is because it might take away some jihadist right to view his 'how to death' vid

No problem watching it here.