WTF is wrong with gunnuts?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4659244/Man-arrested-road-rage-killing-18-year-old-girl.html#article-4659244

most nigs drive like baboons. had it coming

F

he dindu nuffin he a good boy

>dead nigger

what's the crime here?

You remove yourself from having to see what you're doing. Blow away people from the moon

His asshole will fill the tight nigger pussy void he left behind

He's a hero. I hope he walks.

You can get rid of that 'f', the rest is accurate.

The worst pic of him they could find is that finely groomed mug? Kek

Has anyone found this chick's facebook? I'm curious as to what recent profile pictures were since they're pushing this graduation picture so hard.

Femanon here. Most gunfags are beta, im not into these dudes, their guns are for compensation. You cant shoot someone for that tho...

They think they can get away with it. I bet he's done this before.

F

SHE WUZ GON BE A ROCKET SHIP

But he will rot in prison, as you well know.

Black female drivers make most people want to kill

Lol

I'm glad they put up that picture of her so we know she was a good girl who dindu nuffin.

Media is sensationalizing road rage now. I don't know why, but they're going to do a lot of these.

>She was a good girl

They didn't tell me he killed a nigger! This is great!

*Laughs in KKK

If the suspect was a nigger it would have been another day in a Metro.

Gonna need to try harder, reddit.

Men kill more people than women

This faggot killed a girl

He go to church, he turning his life around. He din du muffin. He innocent.

She was accepted into college to study criminal justice and she wanted to work for the FBI. Huh probably one of the few black Trump supporting conservatives and you all are glad she got shot. That guy is a fucking white nigger. Completely chimped out because some little 18 yr old girl cut him off? She probably just got her drivers license last year and has never been in a Mad Max road rage situation.

From the two photos in the article, I can come to only two conclusions.
>He sped up
>Merged right twice, or merged across two lanes in one go
>She sped up and tried to merge into him
Or
>She passed him, either through her speeding up or him dropping back
>He merged right twice, or merged once across two lanes
>He sped up
>She tried to merge into him
The question of whether her attempt to merge into him was negligent or malicious is up in the air. The first scenario would almost definitely mean it was malicious, whereas the second is about 50/50.

Based Sargon.

actually no none of that matters because you can never lawfully escalate any traffic situation to murder no matter what the circumstances, AND, more importantly, it's just a dead nigger so it doesn't matter anyway

this one guy is not "gun nuts"
he is one person
possibly nuts
did own a gun
but cannot magicaly project manufactured responsibility onto anyone else, no matter what connections to any others/groups you want to try to imagine

Or just being a dumb teenager and texting while driving and was given a death sentence.

You faggots are pissing me off and making me sound like a SJW. You all need to learn to pick your battles and when to leave something alone. What this "white" guy did was nigger tier. If whites just start acting like niggers then it means we have regressed and unevolved and if we condone nigger behavior among whites then we ourselves have become the niggers. We want the blacks to evolve from niggers and act more white and it sounds like that is exactly what this young girl had done and now she is dead.

I live in Philly. This caused a shitstorm here. Everyone is pretending like she played zero part in it. Look at the video stills, she looks like she was driving just as maniacally. He should be prosecuted of course but the reporting for this was so utterly one sided. You'd think he just woke up that morning itching to shoot an innocent black girl. That's why you don't get into it with people you don't know on the road.

This, fuck the nigger who shot her just because he was having a bad day.

>They think they can get away with it. I bet he's done this before.

A drunk driver killed someone today.

THOSE FUCKING TRANSPORTATION NUTS REEEEEEE!

Niggers can't drive worth a shit.

I'm not commenting on the shooting, I'm just trying to figure out how the first picture has him on her left, and the second picture has him halfway into the grass on her right.

Speak for yourself. I just want less niggers period. Good shooting on that lad. Too bad he didn't get a few dozen more.

This happened right near me, I usually take that road to work.
Usually I'd agree and laugh at the dead Nig but this is a case where I'd say the girl didn't deserve it. What kind of fucking loser gets road rage that bad? He looks like a fat faggot let him rot

>nig tries to run you off the road, i.e. murder
>to avoid being murder, shot nig

end of story, self defense

Black people shoot each other all the time.
When leftists start bitching about black people shooting each other I'll take leftists seriously.
Until then:
sage

this is a lazy shitpost
you faggots need to git gud