I dont like white people

white people make me angery please do something these filthy commie fuckbags are ruining our world with their tiny cocks and laws and also they all run the governmetn adn they are all racist they made black people do farmwork and didnt pay them and that is not fair reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjW1a9cFo6Y
youtu.be/aQM4ebFILv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White girls were made for Big Black Cock, user I know your feeling.

thanks robot user your service to bumping this board is greatly appreciated i can see you now burning down nigger commie flags and tearing down nazis who kill niggers like us, we cannot stand for it cause we dindu nuffn so we aint deserve that we deserve royalty cuz we wus kangs n shieeeet so we should be wearing gold chainz n shiet but white people and jews wanna take that away from us? we cant allow that to happen, not here, not on my board

Zimbabwe is a black paradise.

>white beta male detected
get the fuck out faggot, you forget that THIS PLANET is black paradise, nature designed us to be kangz among this world, letting out our battle cry as we fight off ayylmaos like yourself, is obviously a proud black kang like myself, we didnu nuffin but be great and you faggot while males wanna take us down, i bet ur more of a faggot than pic related cuckboy, you get no pussy, end your life

Pasta/7.3

Your grammar make me angry

are you madd because black peopl can actually fucking type unlike you beta white faggots that waste their lives on Sup Forums.org/pol/ trying to prove that hilarry is good? fuck you, and fuck your commie flag, we'll fucking glock your stupid ass on the curb, gang gang dont ever come up on my block anyway not like you go outside at all beta faggot normalcy cuck whitefag, stop fucking breathing and make way for us kangs who know the ways of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=BjW1a9cFo6Y

WE WUZ KEEEEEEEEINGS AND SHEEEEEEEEIT

is this supposed to be some excuse of a white pride video, all i can see is your white guilt showing in the face of a true kangz, we gat up your shit and you run like little pussi boi to your mama who dont love you becoz your fucking white, wish she had a black baby instead of marrying your smal cock cuck of a dad with an ejaculation speed faster than my nigga usain b0lt, fuckin D R O S E on a nigga pumped up fuck on a nigga

WHY YOU WHITE LIL FAGGOTS TRYNA FUCK ON US NIGGAS, WE THE REAL SHIT, YALL RUN IN THE FACE OF US PUSSY BOYS

a true enraged negron in visibility, i appreciate you coming here to bump my board and express that white faggots are niggers and should die gayly

no problem senpai, fuck these white boys!!

The White man marches on.

SHUTR THE FUCK UP!!!

You will be stabbed 37 times for that. That will be your punishment.

THE WHITE MAN SHALL FALL JUST LIKE HE DID CENTURIES AGO IN THE GREAT WAR BETWEEN NEGRON POWER AND SISSY WHITE POWER, YOU ARE MEANINGLESS IN THE FACE OF US, WE ARE YOUR GODS, YOUR KANGS, YOUR OWNERS, DONT FUCKNG DEFY US YOU SISY KEK WITE BOY, YOU ARE MEANINGLESS, WORTHLESS, TRAAAASSSHHHH

FUCK SISSY WHITE BETAFAGS

THIS IS WHAT A REAL WOMAN GETTING FUCKED BY REAL COCK LOOKS LIKE

We actually created niggers to use as slaves. A great sin before God.

SHUT UP!! WE WERE THE KINGS, NOT YOU GUYS

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPREAD YOUR PROPAGANDA IN THE FACE OF A BLACK KANG AGAIN AND FACE THE WRATH OF ALL DINDUS

nigga that's an elf

No but i'm actually serious.

LOOK AT YOU FUCKING WHITE COCK MANLET POSING WITH YOUR SHIT TIER PHOTOSHOP EDIT YOU DONT EVEN BHAVE THE DEVENCY TO ACTUALLY EDIT RIGHT

nigga thats what a real woman is, thats my waifu dumbass

He's pretty big isn't him? The Mountain , google him.

Big hands too.

FUCK ALL YOU GUYS, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU ARE GAY, DIE JUST LIKE ALL WHITE KEKBOYS DO
>using goggle instead of bing aka kangz
FUCKING BETA KEK
REEEEEEEE

WEAK LARP DESU SENPAI

Or are you an actual nigger? cause holy shit you are dumb.

Bro calm tf down i was kidding and i don't know if your serious or not but i think you can bum down your anti white agenda

ur the one larping on my fucking territory!1!!1!1 ReEEEEEE! fuKing newfag doesnt know that kangz are god in this realm
get a life

>MORE WHITE BETA MALES COME TO CHALLENGE MY THRONE GET THE FUCK OUT WHTIIE KEK REEE NORMIE FAGGOT I WILL FUCKING CRUSH YOU WITH MY PINKY TOE FUCKBOY

smells like jew in here.

youtu.be/aQM4ebFILv4

brb guys ill be back soon i have to get my tendies keep my thread alive cucks

The white man will beat you like the little bitches you are

Go fuck yourself asshole your territory can go suck my balls random guy over the internet

OOK OOK

why post pic of asia that is irrelevant are you that autistic that you cant tell thats fucking asia you stupid white cuck boy end your life now you are a disgraceeeeeeeee !!

Yeah kill whitey

you've got the right idea my niggacant let these white cuckbois who dont even know what asia looks like to rule the world baka xD

White Hispanic here stop nigger , we hate you even more faggot . We have started the day of the rope for you niggers already , chasing you out every you live and letting you kill each other . We don't hire niggers , don't rent to them , don't date them , we don't talk to them , makes for a good day , we have them arrested on sight or beaten on sight and chase them away . Great times to be alive in America .

LMAOOOOO KEKBOY BETA MALE TRYNA THROW HANDSSSSS KEKKEEKEKEKEKKEK SIT DOWN BOI YOUR MEMES ARE WEAK AS FUCK IN THE FACE OF THE G O D KANGS SUPERIOR RACE IS BLACKS AT LEAST THATS WHAT YOUR MOM SAID LAST NIGHT AFTER I RAILED HER TIGHT CUNT LOOOOL LETS JUST SAY NOT SO TIGHT NO MORE HAAHHAHAHAHHAAHHA EZZZZZ