Sup Forums please help me escape this madness

Why did I ever take the redpill? That was a big mistake. I want to be a liberal again. How can I become a liberal again?

I can't watch Television or any form of entertainment without recognizing the subliminal messaging. The subversion is everywhere. I can't have normal conversations anymore.

I WANT TO GO BACK!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-HMBkN6ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watch the young turks every day.

Pull the trigger. The weak aren't wanted.

Relax my dude, Poll is satire. There is no red pill. only a funny meme pill! haha :D

see? satire! xD

no, watch new top gear

>subliminal

Shooting yourself in the head is always a good start. Dead people always vote liberal.

does the black guy steal the cars for the show?

Guess you can't handle the red pill. Do yourself a favor OP and just pull the trigger.

take a deep breath, unclench your sphincter and if necessary, puke your guts out. at the end of the day, there's no going back. stop being a pussy.

Consider the following;
>hunting/fishing
>expand on passions/talents/hobbies
>make love more often (I hope you're not a robot)
>outdoor physical activities
>subsistence gardening
>yoga
>cooking
>star gazing with telescope while stoned
>go to the deep woods (armed if very rural and far from civilization) to feel the utter vulnerability of existence in the wild
>go to concerts
>go to church (at least to worship the reason of existence)

today I was scrobbling the cable channel, with usa shows... man, they're even worse than our local shows.

in the "reality" shows there's always a dindu and blonde dating. those "we wanna buy a house but we need help" type of tv show

I was never left-wing, but being a normie "Libertarian/conservative" was easier, you know.

the truth is really harsh. it's easier to lie to yourself and thinking the reason your life sucks is because there's no free market enough or some crap

if you want to stay here you're going to have to do a couple things:
stop using that flag
>the meme is over
stop the plebbit spacing
>last but not least
lurk until you understand what i just said

Poopoo

YOU CAN NOT BE REINSERTED INTO THE MATRIX!!!

>he's gonna pop

you have to let go

>I can't watch Television or any form of entertainment

This does suck. It is almost impossible to watch television without being repulsed.

stop being a faggot and man the fuck up.

for the future of your people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ub-HMBkN6ts

Convince yourself we're finally starting to win
Whether it's true or not, you'll be much happier

You're here forever, faggot. Now sack up and adapt. Harden the fuck up and be part of the solution or pull that fucking trigger