Lmao, kid got rekt

lmao, kid got rekt

some of you guys are weirdly obsessed with him

Still a virgin at 11 years old? What a faggot amirite?

>criticizing an eleven year old for still being a virgin

Like the kid isn't destined to smash some pussy.

>virgin shaming
>but your mom, sister and girl friend riding the cock carousel with random guys ten times a month is good to go!

why does this picture perfectly describe me ;___;

he grew up too fast physically. He’s still figuring out how his body is supposed to move. Give him a break

He's 11.

This is some cuck shit but

>hair seems to overreact to wind

made me lol

He still looks like an autistic virgin

ADDENDUM: Breathes air. NOT MUH DIK LIKE DUH BIG BLACK BROS WHO GET DUH PUZZY. Thinks about building teleportation device, thinks about it for months. Creates teleportation device. Simultaneously creates time travel. Uses time travel to warn his own father never to run for president, it sucks for him as a kid. Hillary wins against Jeb. Planet enters nuclear winter. 3 Rothschild people manage to escape on a ship. They die because they can't cook their own food.

That 10 year old will have more pussy in his lifetime then ten of yours.

>The Expert

alpha af

>Making fun of an 11 year-old for being a virgin
They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now.

I wonder what he thinks when he sees shit like this kek

That "kid" is going to be worth more than you can comprehend.

Top kek at all the limp wristed alt right virgin neckbeards in this thread defending babby drumpf for being a beta cuck

Chilean mad his team got beat today

You stupid leaf, this is Trump's kid we're talking about.
Even if he turns out to be a total waste of oxygen, he'll still smash because he's got money. In other words, he'll be doing a lot better than you.

He's 11 of course he's a virgin

Hes gonna smash more puss than most of these fucks have smashed 2 liters of mtn dew by the time hes 30.

Were you never a preteen? Or have you not gotten there yet?

Y'all libs are getting pitifully desperate

He hasn't aged much, he still looks 11, poor guy. I can see why he's a virgin.

Stop bullying Barron!

^in all fields

He's 5ft 11in, looks to me like you're just salty about being a manlet. Even if Barron has no game, he'll smash wayyyy more pussy than you, from his height/wealth/status

LOL barons such a little faggot

It's so pathetic

and hell still get more ass than you in 100 lifetimes hahahahahahaha

>Muh muh Trump

Kys

Replying to bait, but he is an awkward ass 11 year old. Don't be sad though, in about a decade he will be a chadwick im sure. May even lift.

More pathetic than shills attacking the President by posting shit focused on the virginity of his 11 year old son?

Not to mention that it's clear from his face that he's going to be very handsome.

You'd walk fucked up too if you grew 17" in 8 months.

lmao do you have more of these

Whatever motivated you to post this from Chile, you should kill yourself just the same. Good god, why is everyone so fucking weird with the constant slide threads? Can't handle someone having a different political belief hm? Gotta change hearts and minds hm? What a waste of one's life on this planet.

> get smashed by dick.

Yo fuck people who walk slow, get out of the way you fucks

why are Sup Forumstards so defensive about the kid?

this is a Sup Forums meme

See

You mean, get his pussy smashed?

>the cock carousel
>cock carousel

Any more with wizard edits?

You know, these shitheads making fun of him are gonna end up fucking around and help creating the villain that didn't actually exist before, and it will be their own damn fault too.

I hope he gains power when he gets older and puts OP in an oven

Barron is a typical tall kid. I know how it is for him, because I was one growing up.
>looks below parallel
Looking parallel is a great way to fucking trip jackass, especially when you have feet larger than most dinner plates
>walks to fast
you mean, he has a huge walking stride, and is able to get places very quickly and efficiently, rather than the 5' 7" deadwood clogging up the sidewalk like slow moving bovines connected to their iphones
>long strides
It's called being tall
>back slouched
>head craned foreward
This will happen to tall people during their growing years, because you need to develop a lot of back muscles to properly hold yourself up. Especially if you wear backpacks, your head is going to naturally hang down
>hair seems to overreact to the wind
You mean, he has the wavy parted hair of nobility, rather than the kinky curls of the subhuman races
>walking lacks fluidity
That will happen when you grow 5 inches a year. Believe me
>struggles to find comfortable hand form
Maybe because his hands are larger than an Australian spider, rather than your sweaty little short fingered jew hands.

heh y-yeah

Are you dim my man?

>11 Years old

>Literally just a kid

>"Tolerant" liberals attacking the innocents they claim to defend

You see the HYPOCRISY of the liberals?

Most of them are niggers/beta white cucks/spics, so they can't see past their low IQ.

Leave the kid alone.

Also, Barron is rumored to have a huge penis for his age.

He is tall, rich, and going to be a lady killer.

Fuck off, shareblue.

Pic related shows how hung little Barron is, that's why Melania sucks him off to sleep.

Funny part is he will get more pussy by the time he is 20 than you cucks will get in a dozen lifetimes.

Do you lack any sort of self awareness about how this makes your side look?

underrated

Lmao based chile