Why is he thought to be redpilled? I've been checking out his reviews and I see no reason for this

Why is he thought to be redpilled? I've been checking out his reviews and I see no reason for this.

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=GaZ8rgEACAAJ&dq=rogue cartoonist&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj60_mXkuzUAhVHSSYKHVz1C5oQ6AEIKDAA
youtu.be/h_FOuyzQ9mg?t=586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's a meme mostly based on the fact that he's obviously autismo so people believe he might be a poltard

He's knows that around blacks you never relax

"It is a small, rootless international clique...."

Did he ever say or do anything to prompt this?

He dreams of a return to Americana.

So do I desu.

This

It's how you know if someone knows

I wish I had the webm. Also he openly admitted once on one of his videos comment section that he comes here from time to time.

So many ill-informed retards in here. He's hinted multiple times that he browses here and/or knows about Sup Forums. There's even a pic of proof floating around somewhere.

He had a ben garrison comic in the background on one of his videos too..

Knows that you never relax when you're around blacks.

Fuck this autist

I've never got this guy. Is he merely just waiting out his life in light of his desperate financial status or just on a state of perpetual bliss, accepting that society is beyond fucked for him?

HIVEMIND

A

GOEBBELS OF THE 21ST CENTURY

He moved across his state because he thought he was being gang stalked by a gang of Africans

YOU ARE ALL GERBULS

If it's new to you that reviewbra browses Sup Forums THEN GIT!

Maybe it's the high school bully in me or the fact that I'm an asshole but this meme goes too far for me

I don't care if he's nice or sweet or innocent he needs to be relentlessly bullied, it's like when I look at him all I see is a faggot that needs to be corrected not memed as some paragon of niceness that we all praise despite his severe autism

he should be thrown into the infantry and forced to lift or something, though I admit his videos are fucking hilarious he's the most awkward, strange motherfucker I've ever seen

Went to HS with him, the town is pretty culturally conservative, so it's likely he is as well. Always wore a suit and brought a breifcase to school, got some odd looks but it seemed he couldn't care less about the 'normies' and their opinions anyway. If he lurks here, it's probably because he aligns more with Sup Forums ideology than with "standard/uninformed" right wing ideology.

are you sure you weren't bullied yourself?

Anyways, I don't think anyone in to short wave radio cna not be red pilled

unironically end your life.
You're probably some scrawny aspie anyway.

>when you trigger autists

your solidarity with him doesn't save you from getting a swirlie family

I would correct you with locker room rape.

because he hates niggers

Is it Florida?

jokes on you faggot having my pipe cleaned by someone with crippling autism is my fetish

Well flaggot he is very aware of what he puts out there. Go read the kiwi farms thread for some of the hints he drops, also go find the "I could smell him coming" webm,

It's because he has a Ben Garrison comic in the bg in one of his videos.

books.google.com/books?id=GaZ8rgEACAAJ&dq=rogue cartoonist&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj60_mXkuzUAhVHSSYKHVz1C5oQ6AEIKDAA

And now you know.

No, it's in one of the northeastern states actually. The town is pretty conservative considering it's very close proximity to multiple major metropolitan areas.

So I guess it'd be rape then because I'm not autistic and I'm not clean. Social as fuck too, there's a reason they called my dick "Kid tested, Mother approved." Then I make your bed time 2 hours earlier and make sure you're getting good grades while you sit on my knee.

>Everyone should be like me: the post
>unironically using the word 'awkward', like a teenage fucking girl
kys

He makes more money doing what he loves and spreading positive vibes than you do in your sad, meager existence. Unironically gas yourself

Because he's said he browses Sup Forums sometimes.

If you listen carefully, you'll sometimes hear him drop a Sup Forums meme into his videos.

>trying this hard

>unironically defending severe autism

are huwhite males doomed?

Based libertarian cuck

>I've been checking out his reviews and I see no reason for this.
He wears a fucking suit to eat junk food. would some filthy liberal wear a suit to eat shit?

If you legitimately feel the need to bully a youtube food reviewer then clearly something has gone seriously wrong in your life and you need to fix it ASAP

>projecting this hard

But nah I'm trying as hard as your mother after I choke her for about 3 minutes (not much)

Everyone instinctively knows it, they just some refuse let it register consciously

>muh no bullying or judging ppl :(

literally why the West is in shambles

cringe

im going to take his virginity yes

I feel the need to bully liberal fags, sure, but some classy ass mutherfuckas like Reviewbruh are too cool for school.

>less bullying the cause
>not niggers and jews
Basednigger

He's the modern day Lovecraft.

>unironically defending severe autism

It only exposed the cabal's sick crimes and sent them into the mainstream.

Around the Dindu Never Review

Lovecraft had too good of a chin to be reviewgoy

I didn't mean it on a basis of physical appearance. I meant he's an intelligent, but awkward creative with a disdain for niggers and people in general.

FUCKING

He mentioned he comes on here from time to time and you can also notice how disgusted he is around blacks when they appear in his videos.

LEAF

> extremely autistic
> wears a suit
> abnormally white

He's the poster boy of neets that post on here

hes in Orlando for his McDonalds pizza review.

I think this is it more than anything else. He's your average Sup Forums dipshit personified, except he seems pretty polite and even-keeled unlike the turbo autists that populate this cesspool.

I know right. Well, I'd wager that the average neet autist on here is very polite when they're not on here

Yeah, they probably would.

He actually admitted to browsing Sup Forums before.

I always thought this kid was British, until I watched one of his videos for the first time. I was shocked to find out he was a burger. Everything about him just screams British. Looks like one of those weird, autistic kids I grew up around, who spent all day trading yugioh cards.

Well hes schizophrenic thats just begining

Fuck this leaf

I distinctly remember a VORW podcast he did where he was talking about a guy trying to slander him as a Nazi.

He said something along the lines of

>and he was making pictures of me with all kinds of offensive quotes. Some anti-Semitic. I don't want to talk about how I feel about the Jews...

1. He dresses sharp
2. Has great taste in food
3. He likes shortwave radio
4. He's very police

It's nice to see the kid from Robocop 2 keeping busy.

He has said "fake news", "big league", and "yuge" in videos this past year. Not saying he's redpilled, but clearly he knows what memes are.

youtu.be/h_FOuyzQ9mg?t=586

GTFO NEWFAG

It's hard to be an individual in the age of memes but reviewbrah has succeeded where you failed.

>I turn away and step into the vastness of New York, this towering edifice of architecture and history, this complexitude of money and slum, this profane steam-powered god. I turn and walk into the city my home, not black or spic, not miserable crossbreed. I turn and walk into my home, the city, a man. --Reviewbrah 2012

He can teach you things if you can listen

I've met 3 Sup Forumsiticians IRL in my time, and with each one I could just tell.

Reviewbrah is redpilled as fuck but as to keep it silent. He knows the game.

he looks like barron