How many of you are actually bigoted shitheads and how many are just pretending to be retarded?

How many of you are actually bigoted shitheads and how many are just pretending to be retarded?

I'm pretty bigoted you fucking nancy faggot.

bigoted racist white cis misogynist male here

i'm not even white. i just roleplay as a nazi/black guy with a white gf/jew to get my laughs.

What does your girlfriend's jew think about Sup Forums?

THIS

I am white, already considered racist by default, so might as well give you niggers what you want.

>Not understanding that Sup Forums is literally satire
Newfags need to get out

Wow,myou really showed all those edgy 16 year olds who say nigger on the Internet.

The problem is the satire confirms bigoted people's views

who cares?

>Sup Forums is one person

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

>Implying there's actual bigots here
Are you really this new?

Hahahaha now their starting to get it about 6 years to late though

I am an actual racist. Created by the free market. Maybe 1 of 20 on Sup Forums. But the Media and the Dems are making more everyday.

Also: How are you today?

Every joke starts with a nugget of truth. We all laugh and laugh, and only some of us feel bad about it.

Sometimes it's the reality, bud.

All races are shitty our white race is to blame for the problems you see today

Neat. Stop flagfagging, though. You make the rest of us look bad.

Nah after seeing the election results i'm pretty racist now and individualism is a meme.

Like a parrot.

I'll do what I like. You make yourselves look bad. Stop being a coward.

Well sorry my edgy WN friend.

Really tho, its actually all white peopes fault. If you are a "blacks invented nothing" type then you have to agree that whits influenced 95% of society

If being honest is edgy, I guess I'm edgy.

>when the leftwing version of this meme is some stock photo of a kid in a fedora but the rightwing version uses an actual sjw

I'm not imagining things, you are actually saying the same thing. Are you trying to change my mind? If so you are failing miserably.

No attack, sorry, my fault for being so aggressive. I'm right there with you.

No harm. I've got to run. Take care of yourself.

actually a shithead unironically retarded

You too

Where my civcucks at?

Based niggers right pedes?

oh shit, guess i should stop then

this

I know what the alt-lite is but what the fuck is alt-right? I'm NatSoc so I really don't need to care but all the faggots keep connecting alt-right with NatSoc and I have no idea what the fuck are they. Media made term or not, can somebody finally explain what the fuck alt-right suppose to be?

It's reddit and their twitter lackeys trying to find a niche for their special brand of clickbait. A new phenomenon, only about a year or two old.