Why are white men wasting their lives watching anime and playing videogames instead of pursuing a career and having...

why are white men wasting their lives watching anime and playing videogames instead of pursuing a career and having children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LuA2BQxLyh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>shalom goyim, man up and marry that whore and work for the rest of your life to take care of her and little trayvonisha
lol no

no loving gf

My mind is so elevated I don't need any pursuit of the flesh, just pure cerebral ecstasy through rigorous intellectual pursuit. I am a cerebral god.

Watching anime and playing vidya are funner than working and since it's easier to get away with not working now (welfare state), more people are just sitting at home instead of having a career which is no longer as necessary as it used to be in their eyes.

Of course this way of living can't sustain a family so they're not able to have kids. A lot of them start the lifestyle before they're thinking of family so when the time comes they realise they can't have kids. So you can blame short-sightedness

I'm GOING MY OWN WAY so I don't need to do that stuff.

Maybe those other guys are GOING THEIR OWN WAY too.

Jewish mindcontrol.

MGTOW faggot, /r9k/ is the other way around.

this goy knows.

I'm going back to school soon. So, yeah.

The jew either wants you to work and have children or stay at home and play video games. You can't have both.

Can't fap at work OP

chads have an easy time, betas who spend their time browsing anime picture forums (like this one) will find more difficulty.
The other option is going to (((church))) and getting yourself a religious girl, which isn't a bad option but Christianity isn't for everyone.
Women have many social advantages that your average man can't defend against. It would take some sort of major social revolution to change this back to the older ways.

They realized it's all a scam after seeing how miserable their parents marriage is.

Cause the real world is different from your self improvement pepp-talks on /pol.

Too late

i work MAKING video games. so naturally playing is part of the job

oh and i'm gay

that answer your question?

I always see niggers here posting pics from Tinder acting like it's all there is, and somehow there's no choice
looking for good girls on tinder is like a vegetarian looking for salad on a BBQ
the reason it appears we only have whores to choose from is because whores are flashy about being whores, they post everything on social media.
Good girls are not exposing themselves like this
they're in Libraries, churches, and orchestra concerts

They win either way, so yes you can.

I'm not putting children through this living hell.
I'm just waiting to die.

Also, why does anyone care if 1% doesn't do what others do? Butthurt much?

Fuck off incel.
The losers on here don't represent most white men.

This, live your own life op and leave ME the fuck alone

Nice try kike.

Your joo powers have no effect here.

Living hell? Speak for yourself. I love being alive.

i look at friends, family, people i know getting "careers" and having kids

basically a fuck ton of money spent on "education" to not get a career because the career jobs don't really exist now or are being held by 50+ yr olds forever

having kids and then forever complaining about how much it costs, how they don't get any sleep anymore etc

meanwhile i coast about in my retail job that people look down their noses at and do what i want when I'm not working. the fun bit is the retail job is costco so i end up with better pay and conditions than most of the "professionals" i know.

>mfw

>Speak for yourself.
Well, guess what i've been doing, you stupid faggot.

the world has never been safer, cleaner and better, we're not dying of simple preventable diseases anymore, in the west you have plently of prosperity and opportunities, it will never be utopia of course.

My body is too torn up with bad genetics for me to even entertain the notion that I'd be a viable mate.

Boohoo, baby can't handle life.
Fact is you're just a weak person with nothing going for you and you should purge yourself. Which is what you've suggested you'll do.
Oh and you're much dumber than you think.

Because I have no money, I make no money, and I'm going into debt for a piece of paper that qualifies me for a job that I most likely won't need a degree for, the labor force has effectively doubled since women joined the workforce which means that even after I graduate with crippling debt I still won't make anything. And this is all despite the fact that I'm going to a good school in a "high"-earning-potential major, and just to get to this point I had to compete with all of China to get into this school and every nigger with an SAT that isn't in the statistically retarded range.

I want to travel and buy a house and start a family but it's quite literally an impossibility in the bullshit world old Jewy boomers have left us.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuA2BQxLyh8

>yes goyim, white women are the enemy, just let your race die out, here's some more video games my good little mgtow goy slave

So, are you done trying to push your own insignificant ego on the internet because no one ever gave you any approval in you meaningless excuse of an existence?

>watching anime and playing videogames

First of all being married and having kids doesn't mean you can't do that.

>instead of pursuing a career

The job market is dying. Only the top 15% of STEM majors are having a career, everyone else is just a cubicle bee living paycheck to paycheck doing jobs that will get automated in a decade.

>having children

You need a wife, women nowadays are different, they don't want kids they want dogs, they don't want to take care of the house they want jobs, they don't want marriages they want hookups.

You might not like this but that is the reality we live with.

Trade School.
an experienced underwater welder can make up to 80k a year.

Hitler lost the war.

We are user, we dont marry anymore because we can get pussy without marriage.
Plus if you have a good job your wife can literally divorce rape you like my mom did to my dad.

White men are alienated because of capitalism.

you have barely any choice, we all know MGTOW are fat, lazy, smelly pieces of shit.
there single Alpha, successful guys endorsing it, and there's a reason.

>go raise a family working for $10 at wimpy burger

Because children are fucking gay and my job is easy.

>career and having children?

Career=0
Children=0

It's always been the economy.

Why do so many people here keep mentioning MGTOW? Especially in reply to this guy You made a thread looking for a response and I gave you one, I'm GOING MY OWN WAY. What does MGTOW have to do with this?

why not both?

I meant this guy actually

Jobs, and girls both do not want me.

Most trades are too dependent on the construction industry which is about to take a hit because Brick and Mortar is dying. Also, the trade education you get is very narrow too. It has benefits, but if you go that route save the fuck up.

Underwater welding specifically is too niche IMO.

Why do retards like OP think these things are the cause of a problem and not the symptoms of it?

I normally don't respond to this meme because I think it's generally good advice but it's also kind of naive

when naive redditors speculate about automation they say dumb shit like "oh golly great all those truck drivers and farmers can become app devs and coders when the machines take over in our post scarcity...etc. etc." Sup Forums knows this is retarded because the economy values IQ in a technological world now more than ever

But the corollary is also true: Not all people with the ability to work complex white-collar jobs want to go work as plumbers and have their backs broken by 40. Moreover, most of these people wish to marry other bourgeois folk and bourgeois white women look down in blue collar work

It's certainly an option, but I would find a career cleaning shit from pipes or welding metal pieces together incredibly boring and unrewarding, which I guess is a display of millennial entitlement but I can live with myself

>WHY ARE WHITE MALES ENJOYING THING A AND THING B WHEN THEY SHOULD BE ENJOYING THE JEWISH BRAINWASH MACHINE

Why not?

Having a family and serious job are not rewarding enough. Getting even decent part time work is really difficult

And it will get even worse as the dollar reserve system comes to an end

tyrone collected them all of the white women, there is no point

>implying I'm not doing all of that

Career and children ARE a waste of time. Muh innovation almost guarantees that you'll be useless within twenty years and will need to start all over again, and the job market isn't getting any easier to help kids launch.

>voluntarily slaving away for chad's unwanted fuck-spawn

Cuck. Have fun enabling the welfare system.

Fuck off kike, I've found my purpose

>plumbing
>back breaking
are you mentally retarded?
it's not mining.

>welding metal pieces together incredibly boring and unrewarding
Millenial detected, you fell for the "passion bullshit"
Work has never been about passion, work is for putting bread on the table and then using the money to buy shit you want.
if work were fun it wouldn't be called work, it would be called sex party with cocaine
people act like they love their jobs, but the first thing they do after winning the lottery is quitting their jobs
Passion won't buy you the vacations you want, or the house, or the car,
in the end of the day passion is imaginary and money is real
80k a year doing underwater welding is a pretty good deal m8.

That and most plumbers make their on installation. People are turning away/can't afford homeownership and brick and mortar stores are dying, in 20 years they won't make a lot on installation. Plumbers that fix your broken sink are living paycheck to paycheck.

Trades aren't that good, there is a reason why it's often not many people's first choice.

>Millenial detected, you fell for the "passion bullshit"

nigger I didn't fall for anything; I'm studying finance and I find it incredibly dull but I would rather use my brain to manipulate numbers on a screen than use my hands to clean people's shit out of pipes

your kneejerk "do a trade lol" is equally retarded as your average Redditor's "lol we can retrain that trucker to be a coder making 6 figures bam economy fixed," even if it's marginally better advice

>if work were fun it wouldn't be called work, it would be called sex party with cocaine
Well this cunt knows what's up. I've done everything from shit delivery jobs to framing houses (actually not too bad) and now I sit in an office and pretend like I design oil pipelines. Work is work, the reason you do it is to have something nice to come home to. Unfortunately the jew is rapidly stripping this away.

go to college and you'll get brainwashed
go to work and you'll be ostracized by the minorites
marry and have a kid and she will leave you

better to pick up a book and drop out of society. this is not our time white men.

Said the ugly virgin.

it's funny you only talk about the shittiest trade that is plumbing like it's the only trade available ignoring

>crane operator
>Welder
>Underwater welder
>Car Mechanic
>Forklift Operator
>Heavy equipment operator

the pay is great, and it's debt free, and it's not a single one of these are back breaking, you don't lift heavy weights.

>you don't lift heavy weights.
I don't think anyone has to heft anything over 40lb these days, being a pussy has been written into labour law. When I used to do roofing, you has to carry a 80lb wrap of shingles up a ladder on your back, that's illegal now

>the pay is great

For the guy with 20 years of experience or the guy who gets his own small business. It's kind of below average for most people. Not also factoring in the level of saturation in a given area.

>and it's debt free

If your parents can afford to send you to vocational school.

idk man im just depressed and feel like i have no future. why even bother with anything when its all going to fall apart eventually. the corruption is too great. ive given in to nihilism.

>For the guy with 20 years of experience or the guy who gets his own small business
What? Not sure what the job situation is like around your neck off the woods, but around here you can walk onto a job site, and as long as you show up every morning you'll get hired on at around 15$ for just day labour, trades guys don't like to clean up after themselves and will pay for it

That's because people are stupid and don't know how to lift properly and as a result companies kept having to pay for retards and their injuries.
If you've worked manual labor and know how to lift you know what I'm talking about. Joe Sixpack literally bends at the waist and lifts as quickly as possible to get it over with.

>2017
>over the age of 28
>not being capable of doing both

Kys

I'm doing all of those except for anime because I'm not a faggot. You can thank me later, fellow whites.

>I don't think anyone has to heft anything over 40lb these days
I work in stonemasonry and 40 kilos is somewhat the norm here
sure, we have cranes for the really heavy stuff, but you still have to carry that almost daily

We have this thread everyday, you can fuck off any time

Life sucks

>day labour

That is dominated by Mexicans here, they won't hire Americans.Though that's not really what I'm talking about. They don't go up to Canada too?

Are you saying that it's normal for a blue collar laborer to lift 100lbs+ with frequency every time they work? Like a sizable chuck of their workday?

Because as this whole thread is saying. Video games are fun. Yet regardless your comment is an attack and not helpful to this safe space. Please leave unironically.

Why do you keep asking questions you know the answer to?

It's growing very, very tired.

Go to an orthodox church user. Find god. Nihilism is the death of the spirit. We are all ghosts in a shell.

it's not something we do all day, though it can happen on certain jobs, but I'm thinking that if we do it, there are jobs where this happens more often

>They don't go up to Canada too?
Not yet, we have our fair share of temp niggers picking wine grapes and other berries, but give us 5 years and the liberals will make it permanent. My small town of 10k people already expands by 1k niggers every summer

I'm actually doing both.

My dream is to take the lands of my family and build a brand new farm and have a bunch of kids who will work with me.
With my woman working in the garden while I take care of the field and the animals. Though I might be a lazy ass and keep it to a shit load of chickens because I know the hassle of having cows and pigs.

I don't want this society for my kids.
They'll choose from there if it can eventually take place.

>Bible says men should ideally never get married and instead follow God with all their heart

We're doing God's work

>My dream is to take the lands of my family and build a brand new farm and have a bunch of kids who will work with me.
I grew up on that farm, gathered up the cows every morning with my hound dogs, it's a distant memory now. My 2 brothers and I own the farm and property I grew up on, but it's impossible to profit from the land. We have a cottage and some great lake front, but modern kike life prevails. At least I have some woods to inna when the time comes, still the fucking government every year tries to fuck us on taxes

>Autistic losers who will never experience real happiness

Sex you can get from a whore it's piss easy
what autistic losers you never get is a girl hugging you tight saying she waited all day to see you
it's the feeling you matter, that someone misses you and thinks about you

Because women are a burden that brings tons of risk and no rewards.

Because jobs are being handed to "diversity candidates" instead of awarded to the applicant with the most merit.

>what autistic losers you never get is a girl hugging you tight saying she waited all day to see you
>it's the feeling you matter
I've had that feel to many times, it's not worth it right now. I'll probably fall for the blue-eyed redheaded jew again, but I already have a bunch of dogs, and figured out how to cook my own food, that's all the company I need for now.

Fe fi fo fum, I smell the stench of a commie.

Because I enjoy it more. Sorry, I'm just hedonistic and not intending to change that. If you want to gas me, good luck.

An aussie knows Matthew Good? My nigga

The scam is that they promote both choices in a very specific way, then use that to crowd out any other position.

They promote the "marry and have kids" angle, while simultaneously making it as easy as possible to fuck the man over. This results in children turning up shit, because no acceptable male role model. Either way, it leads to the "no kids" option, which is their end goal for whites.

Niggers are immune to this, because hey are stupid, but the Jews want more of them anyways, because they make ideal slaves; too stupid to be able to fight back, but can be made to work at gunpoint.

Get up off your laZy fat asses and get to work anons.What the fuck...ya going to be little needy dependent kids all your lives?

AAAHH bullshit....Have kids, work to raise them .There is ALWAYS hope for the future!

10 His disciples said to him, “If such is the case of a man with his wife, it is better not to marry.” 11 But he said to them, “Not everyone can accept this teaching, but only those to whom it is given. 12 For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

Why would I marry this young?

>pursuing a career and having children

why would i want to make more thus get taxed more thus giving more to the kikes?

why would i want kids living in this shit hole of a world?

Your just a animal who cares about the present and what you can get out of it.

I have a waifu who I will meet when this world comes to a end. All you built in this life will be gone in the end.

>All you built in this life will be gone in the end.
Jokes on you, waifus burn in hell like the rest of us, embrace the golden gates user

Alas you are incorrect my brown friend
I have received many a compliment from a variety of fair lasses in my day, I have a certain untrying, distinguished look, or so I have been told. I am also not a virgin, I just figured out I am asexual, and decide now to only pursue issues of pure logic and theoretical science.