>wherever I go, I must also grab

press S to spit on America's grave

S

>Do stupid shit
>Hey, look, trump is doing stupid shit
>OMG WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME?!!?

kek

Cry more.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Get triggered more.

>unapologetic shitposting

you guys are so fucking lucky

greatest
fucking
timeline

"My nindo. Believe me!"

yep

this is it boys.

he's taking he mantle.

embracing the title.

F

#forevermypresident

Easy Jew.

does anyone have the trump shaving jeb meme?

Let your women get culturally enriched by mudslimes more

If anyone in contact with Trump is reading this, please tell him to tweet that he won't do a 360 and walk away from hitting back
The kvetching would be insane

Leftists can't handle the bants.

>they talk shit about Trump and outright fabricate news
>he says shit back
>HOW DARE YOU, TRUMP! IMPEACH! YOU'RE ENDANGERING US!

The media need to die, seriously.

Fuck yeah, the warrior we needed but don't deserve.

Only betafish with too much estro in their tap water would have a problem with this.

This. And fuck all of the traitorous faggots in this thread, obfuscating the fact that they're US citizens. Hell, they're probably all """""""""""journalists""""""""""".

That's pretty funny, since you all threw a shitfit over this one picture, triggering more snowflakes than the entire forced meme efforts of the "alt" right.

Face it. You're losers.

>Face it. You're losers.
>(as I post with my flag set to a UN flag)

YOU KNEW DAMNED WELL I WAS A SNEK BEFORE YOU VOTED ME IN

U mad?

The conservatard tears were good that day.

U fag

Maybe CNN should stop lying about Trump.
I really don't care.
Just a thought.

ah yes, the ninja way, draw attention to yourself like a spoiled little school girl

>implying her ass isn't too big

Its what got him elected and what will get him reelected. The liberals like to play smash mouth politics but have no idea how to handle someone who does it right back. The biggest weakness of a liberal, because they think they are god, is that someone disagrees with them and they can fight back. They are used to cuck politicians caving and apologizing, so they know smash mouth politics work. Not only are they surprised that people disagree with them, they are absolutely shocked people can actually hate them. Trump wins because he knows how to fight and fight a lot. Liberals can't stand any push back.

>you all
>losers
2018 IS GONNA BE DIFFERENT! DEMS WILL FINALLY WIN! THINGS WILL CHANGE! I CAN FEEL IT!

oh look
yet another reddit thread

Oh look! A faggot.

I love the clearly non americans who hide behind faggot flags because they are pussies and scared to use their nations flag. I would never, ever, hide the bars and stripes.

how perceptive of you

Guaranteed they're either leftie US people, Canadians (ShareBlue North outpost), Turks, or Ukrainians (ShareBlue Europe outpost).

>muh shareblue
being this redditor

>it's ok when the news calls for the death of a President's son
>the President should be a pussy who doesn't respond to death threats of his family
>taking a WWE seriously

Probably just trolling, really. No real leftist can last two minutes here. Just being here makes them a racist, hateful, Nazi, islamophobe, bigot.

>thinks sucking a dick is an accomplishment
>stealing the inca flag because faggots are unoriginal

I bet getting anywhere near a pussy is a accomplishment for you

No real leftist can but leafs, brazilians, turks, etc. Hide behind flags because their feelings get hurt when people disregard their shit opinions and clear cuckery.

The left is calling for Trump's impeachment because of his tweet now. Hahahaha

That's true. There's one particularly mad Turk around here.

>thinks it's hard to have meaningless sex in the age of degenerate whores

Only you care about democrats. Liberals don't.

>thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=F_HoMkkRHv8

Because they don't know how to win. How did you manage to get a flag that's gayer than the rainbow flag?

Trump basically discovered a "TRIGGER AT WILL" button.

That's the best and the worst thing which could happen.

> "I'll tell them I don't cry myself to sleep for being beaten that badly, and I'm absolutely not triggered by the President !"

If you say so fatso.

I love having a troll president. This is exactly what I was hoping for before redditfags showed up.

>the art of the deal
>the art of war
>he doesn't know

So, he is going to get triggered with everything? Isn't that bad? I mean they are going to bait him with just anything.

>get presidency
>virtually all media fronts say they have definitive proof of treason and collusion with other nations
>constantly reaffirm said proof
>politicians also start claiming proof, that's on a "need to know" basis, and drum up talk of impeachment
>neither side ever provide proof, or if they do, it's falsified fan-fiction, that liberals eat up like dogshit
>this goes on for months

>this is now "baiting"

Seriously. Look how long he waited for the perfect moment to strike and achieve maximum assrage. It's getting exponentially more attention than if they would have just ignored it. Pretending to suddenly have morals and denounce something that's not even close to the assassination memes they've been pushing just makes it more entertaining. He ks winning the meme war and Mexico is going to pay for it