CNN

Should they be removed from the White House press corps?

I don't get why they're still there

But they're (((Free Press)))!

maybe they'll become real news like how fox went legit

yup...

theyve proven they dont care about reporting the facts.

Their new logo

Haha I get this reference. I'm such an old fag lmao!!!

Neck yourself you reddit kike

The White House is a fucking joke.

Ratings are at an all-time high. Trump is proving himself to be immature and possibly demented.

Haha I get this reference. I'm such an old fag lmao!!!

to troll them, obviously

Yes.

And replace CNN with INFOWARS on Dish Network, Comcast and Direct TV.

Sean's too nice, honestly.

nu-pol can't see the 4040d chess?
Trump wants to strengthen CNN; his attack on them is just as real as his clothesline on McMahon... pro wrestling.

revoke their press credentials and give INFOWARS press credentials

May I ask to someone be a gentleman and give a quickly rundown please?

Watched the Project Veritas videos yet?

Yes the pathological loompa-in-chief needs his safe space

Ah that video that a guy interview an ex-employ CNN master where but important guy?
Yeah, but did that make a huge impact afterall?

only if they give it to The Young Turks instead.

Maybe then we'll finally have a press agency that isn't soft on this dumbass administration.

Current CNN employees. Three of them.

It's pretty well circulated, though not reported mainstream. WH has not referenced it themselves though.

Absolutely. If anything, it would be the funniest thing to happen this year.

Can you imagine the tears and hand-wringing?

No, it's funnier to torture them by making them sit in the back and never acknowledge their questions.

yes, but mainly for the butthurt

Because Trump has a heart of gold he Lets them continue their b.s.

yes. it is possible?

100% get rid of cnn. They're clearly Agent provocateurs and violating FCC rules. Time to revoke their license to broadcast.

They should be removed from the planet.

>Should they be removed from the White House press corps?
NO!!!!!!!

(((CNN))) is doing more damage to the MSM trustworthiness and legitimacy than removing (((them))) from the white house could ever dream to accomplish.

Also, DO NOT MAKE (((CNN))) A MARTYR!!!

The very second (((CNN))) is removed and (((they))) do deserve to be removed (((they))) will do what (((they))) always do and claim martyrdom.

Let (((CNN))) remain so as to not give them the legitimacy to claim martyrdom but call them out at every single possible opportunity and expose (((their))) lies.

This. All of it.

No it's better to have them in the room as they get roasted.

Spreading some shitty OC

They're still peddling hot garbage. It's true, the WH can be accused of censorship if they remove CNN, but I think there's enough evidence at this point to say that they're not practicing good journalistic standards.

Yes. Along with all "news" organizations suspected of being globalist shills.

just remove everyone but infowars to reap the most salt possible

Yes. They're an entertainment organization, which is fine and all, but something like that doesn't belong in a serious event like a White House press briefing.

They shouldn't even be aloud on air.

CNN=fake news

I rest my case

YES

Yes. Watch the rest of the business attempt to circle the wagons, and fail miserably when they realize literally no one cares about the "plight" of journalists.

The girl who is replacing Spicer at the moment urged people to take a look at it.

Yes and sent to Guantanamo bay for high treason

Whoever she is, she's fucking amazing. To the point that I'm starting to find lazy eyes sexy.

Proving you don't need A genetics to be a hero.

>90% of staff thinks that the president is literally insane
>Happy to put out bullshit and nothing burger reports about the president being in collusion with foreign governments

Of course.
Tabloids talking about who got what plastic surgery are more based in reality than fucking CNN these days.

No. It would only bolster them. Let them keep digging their own grave.

This. It's been over half a year, and the bodies have yet to drop. I can understand Sessions being a weak and incompetent piece of shit with the criminal activity, but I don't get why the WH still tolerates fake-news outlets.

yes, they arent even real journalists, they are just libshit nutjobs who write conservative hit piece editorials framed as "unbiased journalism"

YES

Yeah, one mention. No mention on their Twitter or in any actual announcements.

I guess the WH is just minding their own business but I personally would've banned CNN by now.

They should be removed from corporate existence as terrorists.

The Trump campaign has quoted the first video in a fundraising email. Sarah Huckabee Sanders recommended people watch it. He has one of them on his instagram.

The White House has absolutely acknowledged it.

Governor Mike Huckabee's daughter.
She's been around cut throat politics before.
She's from Arkansas,

CNN is finished.

They should be removed from the planet entirely.