>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html
tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I illegally migrated from the last thread

It seems that most of today's news strived from the Trump video this morning. The only other things I really saw is that there's a bridge connecting Venezuela and Colombia that locals take to get toilet paper. Also, Bern blamed Trump for the investigation on his wife, again. Does everybody still want me to make a post?

The Eternal Joe will be brought to justice.

>failing

AWOO !

charlotte posting.

OUT OUT OUT

Is Trump still president? Just checking!

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump wants to increase Immigration for whites while denying most of the third world if not all. He's interested in repealing the 1965 immigration act.

As a result the Non-Hispanic White birth rate (Pic related) Will grow even more if he succeeds in this plan. The immigration of whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa at the most. SA because Trump supported the apartheid and might want to help them out as well.

This might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America if they happen to breed. The Non-Hispanic White birth rate is slowly rising and with this plan for white immigration it will only continue to grow more.

>Trump isn't mass producing waifus to force upon every american and alex jones isn't personally supplying every american with male vitality.
Defend this.

Friendly reminder that it's called INDEPENDENCE DAY, not 4th of july.

>drumpf fans

INTO THE VAN YOU GO

When does Trump travel to Europe?

>drinking fluids in current year

its the 4th weekend. enjoy your freedom hewp.

>go to infowars store for lulz
>$400 water filter
peace nigga im out

You have one job here, Hope.

SPREAD INFOWARS

MEME ALEX JONES

WE ARE THE RESISTANCE

I swear everyday we grow stronger

Right about what, I went to smoke for a few minutes, give me the quick rundown.

Well when will he? this is one of the most important things. How could we re-word a "white only" baby boom program?

>mfw Rato will save the Obamacare repeal effort

Has the redemption arc been trending to this?

Trump's greatest political strength is not only to defeat his opponents, but at that point he's only just beginning. He then begins to drive them mad by pushing all their buttons and never lets up, he just keeps piling on over and over. He's backed over CNN's decaying corpse for like a few straight weeks now.

His base either loves it or thinks it's dumb but otherwise indifferent. The only people who continue to freak out are the ppl he wants to keep freaking out.

I've never seen anything like it.

ENLIST IN YOUR LOCAL SPACE CORPS NOW

post yfw alex jones is considered the prophet of our age

I love Kellyanne.

i'm going to get something to eat and won't be back to bake
i'm pretty sure the aussie is fighting trees via hand to hand combat so someone better step up

I like Joeposing but I love Trump even more.
Make America Great Again!

import me a waifu. I got space open in my bed.
she can become american and fat burger land I don't care. just give me children.

what a bunch of losers. sad!

Death or glory

I've been so bored going nowhere
Pissed off with life
Don't want no girls to hold me
I only love my knife

When it's night
I'm out on my own in the streets

There's murder on my mind

Don't hate authority
You know I'm not all mad
Know that nobody loves me
Don't make me sad

Gonna stand up
To the one's who bring me down

I've got murder on my mind

I can feel it now
It grows stronger every day

And my hatred grows
More and more in every way

Sing a song of death or glory
Sing a song of smythe
Sing a song of good and evil
Gonna win my fight

I just want to flush the shit from the street

Murder on my mind

>basic gestalt.jpg
>"give me a quick rundown"

trump is a pathetic little man

>YOU"RE ACTING LIKE A CHILD! REEEEEEEE!

your digits can stay though

> Scientology swallowed the red pill

Word is that @Greta Van Susteren was let go by her out of control bosses at @NBC & @Comcast because she was continually red pilled by her deities at @TomCruise and @Scientology who voted Trump overwhelmingly.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-pol-scientology-trump-hollywood-20170119-story.html

tampabaybeat.info/index.php/2016/10/06/donald-trump-pam-bondi-and-the-church-of-scientology/

To paraphrase, 'Scientologists draw a parallel between Trump and Hubbard by his ability to control behavior and manipulate the media and those under his wing.'

... and quote, "Multiple sources assert Scientologists overwhelmingly vote as a bloc with a pre-election understanding as to which candidates should be supported."

my favorite part is when they discover hoe to defeat the aliens by being a slob.

I never did anything since then

I think it's heading toward Cruz getting all the delegates.

POST EURO MAPS

Fuck off!

>absorbing electromagnetic radiation in current year

>Pictured, a young Christian woman practices at married life by handling a bunny

>drinking the unpurified liquid jew

enjoy your fertility and man breasts!

I'll make one then!

JUST BUY THE DAMNED SHAMPOO ALREADY

that pic

Holy shit, I just saw the tweet. Truly a meme president. Any reactions I should know about?

>4th of July
>Mom won't put a flag be up because Trump is president

>alex being "right" about something

The other human is too close REEEEEEEEEEE

"TRUMP: But things change. There has to be flexibility. Let me give you an example. President Xi, we have a, like, a really great relationship. For me to call him a currency manipulator and then say, “By the way, I’d like you to solve the North Korean problem,” doesn’t work. So you have to have a certain flexibility, Number One. Number Two, from the time I took office till now, you know, it’s a very exact thing. It’s not like generalities. Do you want a Coke or anything?
AP: I’m OK, thank you. No. ...
TRUMP: But President Xi, from the time I took office, he has not, they have not been currency manipulators. Because there’s a certain respect because he knew I would do something or whatever. But more importantly than him not being a currency manipulator the bigger picture, bigger than even currency manipulation, if he’s helping us with North Korea, with nuclear and all of the things that go along with it, who would call, what am I going to do, say, “By the way, would you help us with North Korea? And also, you’re a currency manipulator.” It doesn’t work that way.
AP: Right.
TRUMP: And the media, some of them get it, in all fairness. But you know some of them either don’t get it, in which case they’re very stupid people, or they just don’t want to say it. You know because of a couple of them said, “He didn’t call them a currency manipulator.” Well, for two reasons. Number One, he’s not, since my time. You know, very specific formula. You would think it’s like generalities, it’s not. They have — they’ve actually — their currency’s gone up. So it’s a very, very specific formula. And I said, “How badly have they been,” ... they said, “Since you got to office they have not manipulated their currency.” That’s Number One, but much more important, they are working with us on North Korea. Now maybe that’ll work out or maybe it won’t. Can you imagine?"

>not acknowledging trumps new tweet
/ptg/ pig disgusting

Kill your mother.

Forgot pic (surprisingly).

Ivanka?

Wasn't Bernie's wife being investigated for awhile and it only was recently brought public?

>We all know who built the pyramids

IT BROKE 400K

Which one of you nazis did this?

And yet they were all white, spoke English, were Christians and had the same customs.

NIGGA
FO HUNNID DOLLAS!!

>Rato uses trickery and deceit to make everyone else give up and follow the boss
He's not Vegeta, he's been Kumagawa all along

Too bad they didn't get Lee Ann McaBoobs for that

Got too burned out on the WWE CNN tweet.

>Millie has literally become a whore to sell shampoo

In the other commercial she milks the shampoo bottle like a cock.

>tfw i dont know who's jewing who anymore

Better to blame fuckin white males amirite

Republicans in Congress are stonewalling EVERYTHING. I don't get it. We have tremendous power right now, and it's not a guarantee that we'll have that power after 2018. And Congress is spending time rolling back Obama regulations, which, let's be real, only companies (donors) benefits from.

Healthcare needs a miracle after the disastrous Ryan plan (which was written by the insurance comapnies). Tax reform will happen after HC, and when will that be. Debt ceiling, budget...

Congress is so slow.

How good is the filter? Does it practically make it distilled?

Can we get it to 500k?

Most minorities, especially the females, are enormous tax leeches. A pro-white policy looks like tax credits for working families and starving the shitskins out by cracking down on welfare fraud and abuse.

So, you know, stuff he's been advocating since last fall.

>not planting the American flag on her property and claiming ownership

HEY RABBI

>defaced
with a sheet that could be removed in about 2 seconds
i get why adl is mad but comon they coulda done a lot more damage and antifa does way more damage all the time

I love how companies hire "social media experts" who manage to piss liberals off even through the most unoffending statements.

American Vanguard/Vanguard America. Also goes by Blood & Soil (site name).

They're posers.

you know it.

>400k in one day
It's a holiday weekend, by the end of the week we might see it closing in on beating the most re-tweeted Obama ever had

The Super Female Vitality is kicking in

MKULTRA is strong on this one.

Where my based civic nationalists at?

Jews are based. I mean, they push anti white propaganda in the media but they also fuck Trump's daughter so they're pretty based.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=9JRLCBb7qK8

THIS IS THE MARSHLANDS!!!! DA NAIL IS MISSISSSIPPI.

distilled water is not the goal

but it is more legit than anything else I have ever seen. it makes Brita look like a coffee filter

i got a slavic gf now like trump

Ivanka doujin when

If you don't like Chip Chipperson you can fugg off.

Grab a piece of pipe or long enough wooden stick and put it outside of your room by the window.

So people with good tax credit are the target now what is their bonus for having children? tax reduction?

I've already seen bait threads priming people for this. The date they've picked out seems to be 2017-09-23.

Time to separate the Men from the Boys. What kind of water filter do you use?

And killed a lot of people to keep it that way.