>all speak english
>only 2 tacos, maybe 4 chinks and 1 kang
>all of them are wearing dresses, all have long here, no immodesty in sight
>no leggings whatsoever
>even their legs are visibly closed
>white children everywhere
>they finish testifying that Jesus is the Christ and shit
>go to the second part of church
>learn shit in a small room with a balanced amount of people to discourage degeneracy
>go to third part
>men and women are segregated from this point forward to discourage degeneracy
>go to young men's program
>stand up, sing national anthem because 4th of July is soon
>few people are there due to many families being on vacation so only one room is used for male and female programs
>young men and young women sit on opposite sides of rooms
>learn shit
>go home
There's something to this, Sup Forums. There is stupid stuff like pic related, but regardless: Since degeneracy (even on the small levels of leggings and hair dye) is heavily discouraged here, if more people are like this the West might be able to be saved. Some cool stuff that makes this better:
>black skin is a literal curse (2 Nephi 5 or something)
>women are taught since children that they can't get to top level of heaven without having children or something
>chastity mandatory
>you become the jew (get adopted into a tribe of israel or something) so you are immune to getting jewed
>cool temples
>you get to be a priest if you're male
>genealogy encouraged
>etc
I think we really can save the West if every white person belongs to a religion like this and lives it
What say you?

*long hair
not "long here"
>tfw make spelling error in post you were genuine in

I mean that's great and all but I can't worship something I know isn't real

You missed the memo, dude, paganism is the hip new thing now
Buy a hammer necklace before the normies get them all. I don't have any extras

Fuck off , religion is bullshit.

We are doomed. Existence was a mistake.

This, and I'm not fucking my wife through a hole in the sheets.

>being this pessimistic
This is the sort of mindset that cements the West's demise

>find out you can't drink coffee or alcohol
>Have to give 10% of your income to the church
>Do a 360 and walk away

>wife
Dude, you're on Sup Forums. We're all lucky if we get to touch a female that isn't directly related to us

Mormons, the beacon of morality
kek

So then what would being a mormon out of nowhere get you? You'd still be a virginal loser for the rest of your miserable life.

The modern LDS church is heading down the cuck road slowly but surely. The Community of Christ is basically the turbo liberals of the LDS. Mormon fundamentalists seem to be more concerned with protecting polygamy than anything. RLDS splinter groups are cool but they're very small in numbers. Any other Mormon group varies but also small.

So? maybe we shoulden't keep going , i mean we all sorta know that existence is pointless so who cares anyways?

Let it die , fuck it. I'm gonna have fun while i still can. Fuck everyone.

>I think isn't real*
ftfy fampai

>Mormon fundamentalists seem to be more concerned with protecting polygamy than anything
That's pretty much the only big draw of it mate.

This, like the collapse of the West, can probably be prevented via revitalization via uncucked white people

Either God is real and there is a plan and everything is going to be okay , or everything is pointless so who cares because in the end it doesn't even matter.

Either way , i'm not worried.

>thinking I'm advertising the women
Death with the hope that the West might not die with me, of course

Mormons are generally recruited to serve in the CIA and othe Deep State things, The faggot McMullin is a Mormon.

We need to archive the knowledge of our civilization and rebuild it after the sandniggers destroyed themselves, or untill we have enough people to strike back and reclaim our realm.

Mormon here, ask me anything you want. Yes, we are anti-degeneracy...yes if you want a wife you should join.

>Mormonism
>not a cult that hasn't flipped on there views to save face
Enjoy giving them your shekels goy

Nah there's others but from what I've seen Mormon fundamentalism tends to only agree on the necessity of polygamy. How it works and other church beliefs vary from group to group. Some are practically Mormon Amish while others are very modern, educated, and wealthy.

The LDS church isn't as far gone as most churches yes. The issue however is you have to get into the seat of prophet or apostle to really control the direction of the church and from what I've seen those seats are kept for members of the family or close friends of the current prophet and apostles.

Too much work , too little reward. No good reason to go through all the trouble. Sorry.

You do know God isn't real and you're fucking crazy.

I fucking hate this shit.

>being this obvious
*tips*

This

but regardless of all that is good about mormons they have one fatal flaw

they have zero qualms about open borders nad multiculti. also they LOVE jews.

Be a Mormon only for family and continue being a degenerate? Sounds good to me. Multiple wives too right?

What do you mean "if you want a wife you should join?" Does this mean we still have hope?

>the LOVE jews
They have basically become jews themselves at this point. It's better to be a jew than be jewed

>know

You're not wrong, but the traditionalism is going away a lot slower than in other denominations. They'll be having larger than average families for a couple generations yet. Might as well get in while the goods are still ripe if you don't mind abstaining from caffeine and booze.

also, LDS has the highest turnover of any other church. they have 5 times the missionaries as catholics and they still can't get their membership to increase.

it's a crazy cult, period.

>atheist
>pessimist
like cheach and chong

God is real and my faith has changed the way I live my life for the better. You should reconsider your ways. Nihilism is not an option.

Amen, God is absolutely real. this is a proven fact.

but God is real though, and your the one who is crazy

>Do a 360

Burger education, everyone.

Anyone comfortable with that level of hypocrisy should not join. The Gospel is about self-discipline and self-improvement towards attaining Godhood. Those who cannot hack it need not apply.

You would have to be retarded to think that a cult could save the West. Pull yourself together, man.

Not a fucking argument faggot. I wanna fucking belt you right now. You're all scum.

No theyre not, the current leadership and those being groomed for it wont allow it.

Horseshit you naive faggot. You want a god? go worship Jamal's big black cock , at least that's real.

There's still hope. More importantly, the gender ratios are imbalanced.

Good Mormon men are heavily in demand. If you are fit, have a job, have a purpose in life, and even a hint of alpha...women will reaaaaally want you.

Honestly, some wards are so imbalanced that a just decent guy has a lot of options, and the pickings are good.

>I want to belt you
>You're all scum
>bbc meme
That is also not an argument

Stupid fucking sheep. Fuck it , fuck it all.

you couldnt be any more rebbit if you tried

Le tip of my cock deep inside your 5 year old's shitcunt.

>sheep maymay
(You)

Nihilism is the one and only option. All else is objectively demonstrably a delusion you maintain to keep yourself from having to admit the utter pointlessness of existence.

yeah I had to stop reading hear

>not realizing this life is merely a test to see what you will do outside of God's presence.
>failing the test
Don't be an idiot.

That is wrong as hell man, south american and african membership is spreading like wildfire

>If you are fit
Okay, I'm out.

Fucking whatever , you're all so predictable.

I

cud

You should be fit for yourself. Be a man.

>12th grader discovers nihilism, the post

Fucking mindless targets. Flesh and bone and not much else.

Yeah thats all nice and everything but there being two rival tribes one in New York and one in Central America warring against eachother that long ago over that long of a distance is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

I'm a biblicist and if the Bible had anything that fucking dumb and obviously disprovable as "we wuz Israelites in North America" then I wouldn't believe it.

This is why people honk christians are dumb. Because of stupid cults and sects that add and subtract when the only perfect religion is the Bible itself and nothing else.

Also fuck the whole "Satan and Jesus are brothers and Jesus is Michael bullshit."

Jesus can't be an angel because the angels specifically say "don't worship me" where as Jesus specifically says "worship us" "I am living water" "drink me and never thirst"

Christianity isn't anything outside of the Bible's teachings.

Things that aren't Christian:
Mormons (wrong book, multiple wives, women can't properly fill their female role due to usurpation, too legalistic, different God)
Catholics (dead bodies in worship center, wrong book, infaliable men, celibacy for individuals that then give marriage advice)
Apost
Methodist (you know what you did)
Christian Science (created by a literal satanist)
Non Trinitarian anything (literally not CHRISTian)
Lutherans (gay deacons, gay pastors, female pastors)
Jehovas witness (not the Bible)
Orthodoxy (not the Bible, different book)

Things that are Christianity:
Baptist
Evangelical
Anabaptist (barely though, Amish are primarily works based, but if you think of it as "cutting off the hand that causes you to sin" it can be viewed as biblical but if you look at the verse of treating laws as too important "I tell you if you let yourself be circumcised then Christ is of no value to you at all" it's obviously a slippery slope)
Biblicism
Some messianic Jews (same issue as Amish)

>>you become the jew (get adopted into a tribe of israel or something) so you are immune to getting jewed
So THAT is why they call non-Mormons "gentiles".

lol

so you admit mormonism is going to the brown people.

Still right tho.

Fucking cute , holy shit. Just make you suffer real good.

Grab you when you're a kid and just make you worship daddy's cock. We'll see what you think of "god" then.

They are right, you are being a nihilist faggot. I'm ok w/ Atheists on the Right (for the most part). But you are an absolute degenerate nigger. Neck yourself immediately

Yeah basically
In this world, though, you either Jew or get Jewed.
You must choose

That's cute, it's too dumb to realize that by the very fact that you have deemed life valuable enough to continue living that automatically places inherent meaning in anything that would end or shorten its existence and thus pain, especially mortal pain, becomes meaningful.

You've brought up phallace worship twice. Is there something you need to tell your loved ones? Is the pirate flag you waive for "butt-pirate"

>nigger
>flag
Checks out. Pirates steal shit, niggers steal shit, basically the only pirates remaining these days are niggers, therefore the pirate flag is the sign of a nigger

You will slowly rot to death. Proven fact.

>spews filth
You jew.

You first!

He is not here, for he is risen.

my body will, yes. my consciousness will endure.

Come get me big boy.

Mormons are a club that you pay to be in. They require access to your financial information, and you are required to pay a 10% of your income to the church. Of course, paying more will entitle you to additional 'benefits'. The reason everyone looks so nice and happy, is because there is incredible pressure from the congregation to maintain appearances. Step out of line or do something against the teachings of the church, and you are literally shunned and become untouchable. Your friends and family disown you to protect themselves from the wrath. It's a nightmare of manipulation. And that's not even going into the insane beliefs, and the con artist whose teachings they follow. STAY AWAY.

I don't have loved ones. Try again.

Life is not valuable enough to decide to continue living. Death is not valuable enough to decide to die.

I am not Jewish.

My cock has risen.

Do all atheists congregate in this board in the night? Sup Forums seems to be very religious during the day and edgy fedora during the night.

So if I put water in a vase, then the water evaporates and I shatter the vase, did I just shatter the water?

Prove it.

Nah fuck it. Nihilism tells me my massive fat rolls don't matter. So I'm going to have another cookie.

i'm seriously considering going to a mormon service this summer. i can meme belief for pure sweet pasty white aryan mormon puntang.

>Not knowing that ancient meme

Your fucking flesh is rotting by the minute. One day your dick won't work and everything will hurt. It's going to be horrible.

Then why haven't you killed yourself yet user? Kill yourself and if decide not to explain why? Also that doesn't address pain. You can't escape pain. Even if you actually do go through with suicide it will hurt on the way out.

Darkness is present when there is darkness, light is present when there is light
*tipping intensifies*
Seriously though nighttime religion threads are akin to /r/atheism raids

Oh no...there's a social cost to degeneracy. Isn't that the worst.

In actuality, if you are willing to work through issues with your Bishop and really want to repent he will help you with that.

If you can't give away 10% of your money without noticing you aren't making enough. Also, it's God's money...you're just a steward.

It is exclusive in the sense that there are commandments, and they must be kept.

dumbdumb de
dumb dumb dumb
dumb dumb

I see no difference. By their fruits ye shall know them.

The vase is flaking, the water remains pure. God evaporates the water as the world takes the vase.

>need trust worthy people
>muh Mormons in CIA

Newfags, everyone.

Check it out. Wear slacks and a dress shirt. (Most men will wear white, but color doesn't really matter)

Atheists don't have to have to get up for work in the morning. They either don't work or work shitty night shift jobs. I know because I am one.

I like that analogy, nice.