Reminder that a low grunt in the military is more qualified than Trump

Reminder that a low grunt in the military is more qualified than Trump.

qualified for what?

Also Bill CLinton + Obummer = 16 years of POTUS, no military experience.

Is that a trap?
I heard that us army is progressive and hire anything that has a qi higher than 50

>fighting for someone else's cause

Reminder that if you joined the armed forces but never saw combat then you should be thanking normal citizens, not the other way around.

8 1/2 year Navy vet here. I can say for a certainty that there are many in the military who aren't qualified to be in the military, let alone hold public office. You really want someone from deck division in the Oval Office?

Well, I guess it is a good thing that President Trump has Maddog in charge of the military.
GET SOME!

Except that you have to be 35 years old to be president, disqualifying he vast majority of low level grunts.

Saged

Wrong. I knew every day that if something major popped off I would be in danger. We talked about it all the time on the mid-watches. Less than 1% of the U.S. population even qualifies to serve, much less joins. And that fraction of a percent that does actually serve is most of what stands between the average citizen and their mortal enemies. ALL veterans, regardless of combat status, deserve any benefits, thanks, and special treatment that they may receive. They've earned it!

whats with the mop on that soldiers shoulders?

Ha ha. Way too many niggers are allowed into the military. Way too many. The Army is filled with them.

They are a minority in the military, just like they are in society. I never had a problem with them while I was in. Did you?

How come we allow people younger than 35 to vote? We should raise the voting age to 35 too

>mfw i had to undergo "transgender training"

dont forget illegal Mexicans, which is basically the entire Marine corp

who is that absolute semen demon

Nice logic pussy

I want my taxes back

who is that?

Likely sucked more dick and swallowed more semen than you at this point. Military bitches are whores beyond reason.

Ever had to call the IRS? I have. Good luck with that one.

is that a guy or a girl?

(this is vary important)

>Reminder that an E1 recruit in the military is more qualified than Trump.

>marine corps boot camp
>long hair

Yeah, it must be a male, you fucking dipshit.

It was a statement of desire, not an expectation of resolution.

Fucking glad only dumb fucks get sent to death in the military fighting for the nigger and Jew.

Reminder that Trump won and will be in office for 8 more years.
Reminder that your threads will do nothing to change that.
Reminder that creating these threads is your only source of joy.
Reminder that you are a weak loser with a shitty life.

Someone who doesn't want to pay taxes....that's original. Are you a Libertarian by chance?

Thank you.

Don't feed the troll newfag.

Noted.

Holy shit, this is the same Nigger from yesterday defending Niggers in the army.