Admit it: They kinda do have a point

The age of chaos is upon us and I couldn't be happier

Just saying shit they don't like is their idea of 'provoke'

When in the real world his base loves him more than ever and the centre gets to see ever more clearly that the media is nothing but lying sacks of shit that will stop at nothing to smear the President's name.

I welcome whatever comes.

Having a sense of humor is now considered mental deterioration?

Kant handle the Bantz.

In Weimerica it is

Is Trump making the common man love him so much that he cant be impeached without a civil war?

Try to impeach Trump through the 25th amendment and journalists are going to have to start worrying about more than WWF gifs Trump posted on Twitter.

wtf I guess everyone who has uploaded a video onto the internet is retarded now

does anyone have the trump shaving jeb meme?

>former White House lawyer
Oh, one that was probably part of the Obama administration?

I think it just show he has a great sense of humor

You can't diagnose a patient from a distance, it's literally unethical. So that puts all of what they say into question.
Trump's just meming like any normal human does and this flips their shit because they're used to globalist controlled robots.
Their arguments won't convince anyone.

They don't have shit but double standards

You got it.
This is in fact, unironically, the true game of 4D chess being played

They still don't realize that their foaming at the mouth tirade they've done for months has desensitized the public and ironically would allow Trump to seize total control without much push back and a lot of avid support. Hopefully he has the balls to do it

They've been pushing for this for a while. This tweet has nothing to do with it. Also how would anybody in this day and age get to be president without some sort of oddities.

His base is tiny and shrinks more and more by the day

Almost the same with obama, only wouldn't have been civil war, it would have been a race war. But the dems controlled the media so all the illegal shit obama did got berried

Yeah, just like your brain!

I shit you not 80% of the people I know would take a bullet for Trump no questions asked. the remaining 20% are mostly people with no strong political opinions and a few increasingly nervous liberals who are starting to realize they were wrong. :)

>tfw still waiting for the "civil war" that was promised if Trump won

please, no one wants to hear about your dick problems, shill

>His base is tiny and shrinks more and more by the day
you've been brainwashed by share blue unfortunately. or you have autism!

lemme guess the former white house lawyer is one of them....

their so predictable and they wonder why people hate them so much.

it was the other way around. and liberal cucks realized that they were too weak to do anything once trump won hence the lack of action they've taken around the nation

The media as well as the left still haven't learned what a meme is or how to use it, it's actually really sad for them. They thought they had all the power of old media, but the internet and memes are completely foreign to them. It's baffling that they don't understand this is a joke, especially since they seem to have a monopoly on "comedians."

This. I bet half of the NYPD would take a bullet for Trump. There's 40k cops here. They'd wipe out half of the libs in day one if it came down to it. The cops here love him.

They actually don't. He's literally making fun of people and they are trying to invoke a fucking amendment because they can't handle the bants.

I can't believe these people actually believe they think a fucking tweet is grounds to remove a President from office. You know...
- After Kathy Griffin
- After Trump being assassinated in the new Julius Caesar play
- After making up fake stories about him for almost 2 years now
- After the Hodge literally tried to kill Republican lawmakers due to their radical coverage

As hilarious as these tweets are, I was actually thinking they were bad for Trump at first. But the media is so discredited at this point that this might actually be to Trump's advantage.

>the libs can't fight a war because they all moved to Canada already

Shia Lebouf put in somewhat of a good effort, but they needed a lot more manpower.

Lets say somehow they succeed and get trump impeached for some retarded wrestling video he tweeted that triggered a bunch of people.

What in the fuck would the rest of the world think of you amerilards if that actually happened?

I think that would be pretty embarrassing for you guys honestly.

>CIVIL WAR WHEN?

They will fight tooth and nail against meme culture. It comes organically from user's. The best ones pop up. The veil is torn.

brain damage

health

The true populists are change-makers for a reason.

Yes please, fire your one and only shot because of this one particular twitter post, please be that retarded. I haven't gotten tired of winning yet.

>shitposting is now a mental disability

8DCHESS

his enemies are being ridiculed, you cant take them seriously, he did it to
>marco (tiny, sweaty, robot) rubio,
>ted (lying ted, the zodiac thingy, canadian citizen) cruz,
>jeb(llow energy) bush
> hillary(crooked) clinton,
>CNN (fake news)
they are walking jokes now, branded for life, CNN is being ridiculed to death, and of course EVERY ANTITRUMP AT THE MOMENT IS LOOKING LIKE
>overreacting faggots who scream "impeachment!!" every time trump say or does something, this time he...POSTED A FUCKING MEME
thats all

he could just tweet something like "good morning" and 4000 idiots will insult him.
he looks calmed
they look like desperate bullies who play victims

CHOO CHOO!

nypd here,

I've been doing extra practice at the range lately in case I have to mow down a throng of shitskins trying to get to trump.

carrying extra mags too.

I will definitely die for this man if it's in defense of his life.

same went for obama too, but that's more or less the job.

The problem is he's not a monster. Irrational hate against him is increasingly illogical. Maybe you can glimpse the other side to see that his base is rational and real. AS long as you can let go of hate and understand that we are all individuals.

This is what is happening.

I had a ghetto black guy tell me he liked Trump. This was two days ago.

Tonight at the family dinner everyone was talking about how great Trump is. Even the in laws that never talk politics.

Stop posting your latest retarded psy-op attempt, libshit. We didn't buy the Russia bullshit and this is even stupider.

It's exactly like when Harrison had a stroke and Eisenhower had surgery.

it's how critical theory works.

>you are a man of substance
>they are men of fiction
>they use critical theory to try and degrade you because they lack substance
>you use critical theory on them and they get demolished because there is no substance, just an empty eggshell.

It's sad that it took a media mogul and talented business man getting elected as president for people to finally understand what I've been saying for years.

>Admit it: They kinda do have a point

It's fucking brilliant. President Trump is wonderful. The USA is finally back and hopefully he can spark more leader like him into running in other nations.

Assuming you're the real thing, thank you for your service. NYPD rocks.

CNN is finished. They can't make a pretense of fake objectivity any more. Its a masterpiece from President Trump. Exactly how he won the election.

2,185th amendment - no anti-CNN memes

Clearly Guilty.

the last protest these little faggots did really rustled my jimmies.

they called me shit like uncle tom and race traitor. like wtf?

I mean I know you guys like a good nigger joke but goddamn these spineless white hippies have never had a job in their lives beyond shitting in a park and sucking on that soros titty.

and don't even get me started on my """"""""brothers"""""""""

bunch of welfare roaches giving me extra work every day.

Enjoy your civil war
Journalists will be shot first .

Damn straight. Thin ice. People are truly fed up.

In all seriousness, nuke codes etc.
OP sucks dick

Go Bless the USA. Feels good to be able to say that and mean it. Trump ceased the state department frunding under clinton of sjw abortion lobbiests here using US taxpayers money. The media here is 24/7 shiiting on him and I am ar from not alone in thinking he is fantastic and hoping he sparked a change globally. That pendulum was pulled as far left as it could go by 2016. It has only just started swinging back. Just started. Glorious.

We can't let this man get to the top rope.

Get him in a monster truck

this. journoniggers must hang.

The irony is that the people who think this is proof of mental deterioration, themselves have damaged frontal lobes.

Assuming you're not a LARPer:

There were probably thousands of good men in police uniform who knew the House Negro hated pigs, and who were in a position to hasten his end many times over the years.

Why didn't they?

>lies to the people
>has the nerve to fucking whine
No, they don't have a point you fucking faggot.

>Get him in a monster truck

At sunset Firing M60 tracer into a giant CNN inflatable on the whitehouse lawn while fireworks explode and speakers play hail to the chief. He's great.

SHITPOSTER
IN
CHIEF

>1 post by this ID

STOP. FALLING. FOR. THIS. SHIT. YOU. RETARDS.

I work with a lot of former NYPD detectives and they take me to the range all the time. Otherwise getting a gun here is next to impossible.

Trump is winning bro , he exactly trolls the media to get them to react in such as to de-legitimatize themselves , that clip was hilarious and to the intellectually minded, we know wrestling is fake, this is all in jest, but as it often is, when infuriated opponents go out of their way to tear down others and are so triggered their desperation in discourse de-legitimizes their power, its clear Trump is playing 12D chess and winning

*in such a way

>They thought they had all the power of old media, but the internet and memes are completely foreign to them. It's baffling that they don't understand this is a joke, especially since they seem to have a monopoly on "comedians."

Don't underestimate them, they understand perfectly well what it is, they also understand they have a lot of tools that watch them and will believe anything they say.

Remember they have to stop Trump being "normalized" and humanized at all costs. He is not allowed to have a sense of humor like any other American using the Internet, it's got to be he's senile Hitler or they lose the narrative. The narrative must be kept or all their power players lose influence.

I refer you to the project veritas video quote "voters are fools".

Are you kidding? He was born for this.
Nomen est omen.

It's always been to his advantage. He has a trickster personality.

Huh, try win a war without any news, you wouldn't even last a week.

Okay, what the FUCK? is that? Fucking Cookie Monster?

Not a shill but isn't "diagnosing from a distance" exactly what we tried to do with the Hilary has Parkinson's thing?

Before the election, the polls/media said Hillary was a shoo-in while I didn't know a single person who supported her. Now, the polls/media say Trump is losing support and I don't know a single person who says they've stopped supporting him. See you in 2018.

>posting a wrestling tweet means you are incapable of performing the basic tasks required of a president
>libtard logic

>shill puts up a stupid thread
>doesn't stay in it and defend it
>narrative gets absolutely destroyed in the thread because no one to counter
>people learn

Shills are too stupid to realize if they don't actually fight in the threads theyre actually helping us.

more like evidence that he has ascended to a higher plane of shitposting enlightenment.

what the degenerate left doesn't seem to get is only the PRESIDENT'S CABINET has the constitutional authority to vote him unable to preside. They live in a fantasy world where they believe their ill conceived dreams will become reality if they cry about it enough.

Didn't you hear? Sup Forums IS the news now

Every single day their control slips more and more.

I have been playing this game for nearly a decade and a half now.

I am more patient than they are.

This is a sign of genius, not incompetence.

What did 50%+ of Americans talk about today?

This.

Even if Trump can't convince everyone this message reaches, it will incrementally get people to research the bombshells that were dropped against CNN this past week.

Absolute genius that only potential and actual self-made billionaires would understand.

it's kek
or at least, thats why its famous

Whenever you see an article that mentions this remember that this is the new agenda being promoted by the left.

This is their replacement for the Russian conspiracy theories.

please larp else where fag

Dr Drew brought up some of her symptoms and what they could mean. He was quickly let go from CNN.

only the President can invoke the 25th amendment

what are these retards talking about

That's rich coming from a political party that sees nothing wrong with hundreds of genders, pride because a dude like dick up his ass, hiding any indication someone is Muslim or black committing a crime and acting as though they are above any criticism.

Ahhh... Where are all the (You)'s you deserve? Check'd

u r fukin stoopid.

He's not doing his job.

He's not writing new trade deals, he's not getting tough on China, he's not formulating new strategies to fight Isis once they run out of territory, he's not working on his parties healthcare legislation, its all a fucking joke to him because the presidency was handed to him like every other thing in his life.

Physical symptoms are different than assumption about state of psyche. You can't make a judgement about someone's mind without personally talking to them. Whether or not you believed Clinton has Parkinsons, she had clear serious physical symptoms.

Soon were going to water or crops with Gatorade. Mark my words.

right
CNN and others of the MSM broadcasting many, many instances of calls for his assassination and support plays and jokes about that, all without a peep of concern.

but a fun joke/meem vid where he is fake wrestling taking down their fucking logo and

WHO OVER THE LINE
fucking hypocrisy of fucking ages

>Hurr drumpf is mentally incompetent
We've found the left's new narrative boys. Expect them to roll out more hitpieces like this once Muh Russia dies.

muh russia is already dead.

Haven't heard a word about it in days.

no, hes doing his job
just not keeping promises

he doesnt have to be serious-business 100 percent of the day

he can have some fun if he wants

thanks tho

Fucking had it w/ liberals. Don't know how much more of this I can take before I snap.