You guys weren't joking when you said obama was the worst president of all time huh

You guys weren't joking when you said obama was the worst president of all time huh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DOjvIR2gUQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We had 8 years of this stupid nigger user. 8. Long. Years.

Sounds like he's advising people to not act like jingoistic morons.

Jingooooooooooooo
Jingo ba

Ohamid should just go into the sunset with his fag husband Michael a d never be heard from again

Did anyone really expect niggs to not nigg?

Globalist traitors don't like patriotism

At least he didn't say "the knockout game is ok on my watch" again

hello jew

>globalists

He didn't even fucking say this you idiots

Jingoism is good for the country.

What's your point?

I could care less what ex king nigger has to say anymore

>Stop loving your country so much!

>don't love your country goy, that's jingoism!!! Bad goy!

As he praises the "virtues" of islam in Indonesia on his never-ending fuck America tour.

>Independence Day is for celebrating all countries and cultures
>sips cum

Shithead, jingoism does not equal patriotism.

NIGGER

All because the GOP kept putting in horrible candidates. Romney should have beaten Obama in 2012, he had all the ammo he needed. Instead he choked in the last two debates and his 47% comment sealed the deal for him.

Jingoism>globalism

He is lying, ignore him.
He did, I saw the same thing on the Washington post. He said patriotism is bad because it makes people mean to people with a different faith.
> gee I wonder what he means.

Obongo is telling everyone not to rub our winning in his face.

The luminattttiiii are in their final death throws.

omfg shill his exact words were "aggressive nationalism" which to every normal american is just normal patriotism but not when you're so far left that you're hate-fucking america while marx is giving you the reach around.

Obama is the antichrist

I R R E L E V A N T

Yes he is quite the limp wristed faggot more commonly known as the typical Liberal.

youtu.be/DOjvIR2gUQY

>Obama telling people not to be jingos
>drone strikes for Black Jesus

McCain was worse than fucking Bob Dole as a choice. No one was going to vote for mittens son. He had no chance. Republicans were deaf as fuck and they basically still are.

McCain vs Immigrant Nigger
We made the right choice

Fancy word you got there faggot. Citizen of the world, eh?

Go withdraw ur welfare check.

Obama was a very clever president. Probably one of the most intelligent presidents we've had in a while - whether you like to admit it or not. And I don't mean that in a good way, I mean his policies, his communist groups, and his propaganda was so effective that he really did a number on the United States and he basically set the stage for Trump's entire presidential legacy to be ruined by "Russian hackers" and "fake news". Don't even get me started on what he did for Islam into the West. He was a brilliant politician but a horrible President, truly evil scum that hated America and white people.

>Be former American president
>Warn Americans against liking America too much

Obama is literally AIDS.

Kike spotted.

Look at the latest info, the Dems deliberately sabotaged the GOP. It was in one of the podesta leaked emails. They tried it again with trump, but it massively, massively backfired on them.

this is what they say because they do not like to participate in their inhabited countries culture. fucking parasitic bankers