Is child (((circumcision))) the most degenerate and immoral act in our current society...

Is child (((circumcision))) the most degenerate and immoral act in our current society? It is genital mutilation of a child, basically the worst form of child abuse you could imagine, which also carries consequences into the person's adult life.

How the fuck can anyone defend this shit?

>"muh dick cheese"

I am uncut and have never seen dick cheese in my life. Having a shower at least once a week isn't really a challenging task.

>"muh girls prefer uncut dicks"

Girls say all sorts of bullshit. Even if you could prove that were true, who gives a fuck anyway? Girls like what you want them to like. And it's not like when a girl sees your uncut cock she's going to laugh and walk out. Ridiculous.

>"muh reduced STD chance"

"Three studies in Africa several years ago that claimed that circumcision prevented AIDS and that circumcision was as effective as a 60% effective vaccine (Auvert 2005, 2006). These studies had many flaws, including that they were stopped before all the results came in. There have also been several studies that show that circumcision does not prevent HIV (Connolly 2008). There are many issues at play in the spread of STDs which make it very hard to generalize results from one population to another. "

Give me one reason why (((circumcision))) of babies shouldn't be illegal (protip: you can't).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU
youtube.com/watch?v=XwZiQyFaAs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully it gets phased out within the next couple generations. I'm cut and I'm petty sure my entire male family are, immediate or otherwise. We're all fucked up in the head. Circumcision makes you go crazy from day one.

It should be illegal,especially since (((they))) are now pushing letting everyone choose even their gender. Of course, it's just a coincidence that this Jewish practice is considered normal even during these times.
Moms that circumcise their sons and fathers that allow it are the lowest scum

>Three studies in Africa
A better study to prevent aids would be to first leave Africa

oh please just keep your ugly uncircumcised cock way from woman and children

Prohibit circumcision with severe penalties for breaking the law and both the Jews and the Muslims will go elsewhere.

Mutilating your dick makes it look better? Nice logic.

Yes, yes it is.
Doctors highly pressure parents in America and tell them they have a big descision to make for their child's health and they they feed them half truths and skewed statistics so that it is seemingly a good descision for their child.
When in actuality the descision is not a health descision it's a human rights descision. They also fail to mention the nervous system damage it causes. Basically once the parents sign the waver the doctors can't be held accountable unless they accodentially kill the kid or cut his dick entirely off.
In essence they rely on human frailty and label the descision in the wrong context so their hospital can make a lot of money. The procedure itself takes maybe 5 minutes and they only spend maybe a dollar in materials to preform the procedure. The procedure itself costs something like 500$ for the parents or the insurance company then the hospital sells the foreskin for another 500-1000$.
That being said it's extremely profitable and that's why hospitals continue to push it because capitalism in essence takes advantage of human frailty.
People who shit talk uncut people are just fags who are too pussy to face the truth.

>kid is bleeding out
>better post to internets :DDD
this pic is better be fake

Nah kids bleeding out from circumcision happens semi frequently.
Doctors here are just Jews in lab coats.

i guess the transmission of HIV could be increased because if you're raping a chick she isnt wet you might get microtears in your foreskin.
But really HIV mostly is transferred by receiving unprotected anal sex, or sex with sores from STDs, or sharing needles in drug abuse.

It has to do with the inner skin of the foreskin, it's mucosal tissue like the inside f your mouth so it doesn't have the same protective barrier as the outside of the body like your normal dermal skin.

>another nazi dick obsession thread

well it is a nigger. you really can't expect much of them.

hehe its another one of those threads created by pedophiles who like to read children talking about their genitals

you all do know this is a fetish thread right?

Nigga what the fuck man that's not the fault of circumcision.

That's the fault of an absolute shitty fucking doctor and I bet the doctor was an American, I trust a russian doctor more than a shitty fucking """educated and professional""" american doctor.

Poor baby...

>tfw mutilated by the jews at birth
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

becuase america is the united slaves of iisrael and they must offer up their foreskins like good goys

Do we have any sources about the transfer of American children's foreskin for use with anything such as Apligraf, cosmetics, etc? I'm not sure about getting a law passed if we don't even have evidence that it's happening.

As a Jew, I am always freaked out by guys that are obsessed with dicks.

>having a dick that doesn't look like a worn out shriveled up dry leather mushroom is somehow "mutilated"
Nice try jude.

Watcha doin Rabbi?

Riddle me this pol, if circumcision is a tool of the Jews to emasculate and damage men then why do they do it to their own?

You mean like the Rabbis who literally give blowjobs to the babies they curcumsize?

Considering how slicing a child's dick is a pillar of Judaism, do you freak yourself out?

Vegas baby

Yeah, fuck that shit. I don't have any feelings of hostility towards my parents for having it done to me, but I told the nurses to fuck off when they kept trying to get me to circumcise my son.

>my childs cock is gushing blood!
>i better take several pictures and post it on facebook right away!

What city?

youtube.com/watch?v=L4yS08N0xeU

You idiots let them do it so we can spot the jew easily

Portage, MI

Danke

It is 100% child abuse. It's weird as fuck too.

>reduced STD chance
>fucking degenerate std-infected whores in the first place

Because Jews are a matriarchal culture full of emasculated men controlled by women. Even the pop-culture stereotype for Jewish women is that they're controlling i.e. the nagging Jewish mother-in-law that's constantly degrading her son-in-law as not being good enough for her daughter.

What exactly did they say?
Did you try to ask them about the nervous system damage it causes?

Circumcision is the mark of the jew. It's a reminder whenever you pull your dick out that you are a slave to the jews.

They were more indirect about it. During my wife's recovery and in the first few appointments, every time they had to take off his diaper, they'd say "oh, when are you having him circumcised? We can get that scheduled." Or "huh, he's not circumcised yet. Usually they do that the day after delivery." I would just tell them it's unnecessary and we weren't having it done and refused the pamphlets they tried to give me.

So do you think they knew it caused actual damage or do they think they were just retarded as fuck?
I am trying to figure out why it still happens.
Were they not taught or do they just not care and monettary gain is the motivator?

Wait, did you really just source some bullshit African study? Like, for real here? Dude make the bait better.

Oy vey. Bad doctor.

Lol. Gtfo. Circumcision isn't the reason you're a loser

Calm down tootsieroll dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=XwZiQyFaAs0

I don't think they knew, honestly. They talked down the risks and talked up the benefits about muh hygiene. It just seems like that's the default normie mindset. My mother-in-law asked us a few times if we had to clean it more regularly or anything, so they might just be retarded.

Can you even read you god damn autist? The quote is CRITICIZING the studies in Africa (the one's that supported the "muh STD prevention" excuse).

>open vidya
>some southafrica tranny bitching about indigenous land
nope

Doesn't matter if its fucking pro or con. It's fake news. You even stated it was never a complete study. Meaning, no concurrent results, meaning, fake.

Pull another STD study on circumcision. There are bound to be more, and not from a fucking 3rd world nigger nation. Idc, pro, con, your pick.

imagine the dirt low ethics of this "study" where they were circumcising African men, and advising them to have unprotected sex to see if their hypothesis was correct by testing them later for HIV.

Why does no one call the study out for this?

>"This circumcision will prevent HIV! Trust me!"

It's not like the doctors will listen to her.

>"Your child is bleeding? You sound antisemitic. Leave before I call the police!"

This. They Jew the parents for the procedure and then turn around and sell the foreskin to biotech companies.

>niglet

Should have cut his dick completely off

jackpot

imagine, you have doctors that went to medical school that have never seen a foreskin and don't know what to do with it besides cut it off. How can they be qualified to treat an organ and preform surgery on it if it's not even part of their education?

And, yes, the child wouldn't have "complications due to circumcision" if he didn't have a circumcision, you dipshit.

anyone who mutilates their newborns cannot be considered white. Americans are a nation of mongrels and jews. No other country is more deserving of a nuke than they are

>As a Jew, I am always freaked out by guys that are obsessed with dicks.
We wouldn't be talking about cut up dicks if it wasn't for you heebs in the first place.

Fucking jews

KIKES BTFO

I really feel sorry for you guys with mutilated dicks. You'll never experience the same sexual pleasure as an uncut man. You'll never please a woman like an uncut man can.

I don't want to rub it in but holy fuck have you guys been Jewed.

Those digits and that post were the highlight of my day. Thanks for the check.

Isn't it amazing how people freak the fuck out about foreskin and immediately talk about amputation? The child could be in medial danger and they'd still talk about circumcision.

It's irrelevant anyways. We only need studies on uti. That's the only thing the American Pediatric Association is insisting upon. However they still concede that it is basically an elective procedure. However because if uti they won't come right out against it.

STDs is completely inappropriate to talk about concerning children let alone infants. Also I would think suggesting this instead of 100% condom use would completely mortify anyone in the highest authority of the cdc

What is this thing?

Wrong actually, cut niggers force women to push weeds and sand in their vaginas to get them to dry up because that apparently made them feel better .
As a result the sand causes many small wounds on the dick and inside the pussy and that is how aids spreads. Google it

>"huh, he's not circumcised yet. Usually they do that the day after delivery."
by the way that's a fucking terrible time to do a circumcision. Your son could lose his whole penis if there is a complication and people are okay with the "normal" damage that he'll receive, like skin bridges, pitting in the head's tissue, penis deformity and keloid scar tissue.

>Jewish Imam

>a girl gets a UTI, they prescribe a cream or pills
>if a boy gets a UTI, they cut parts of his dick off and then prescribe a cream or pills to treat the UTI because a circumcision doesn't treat UTIs
modern fucking medicine everybody.

Most countries actually saw a spike in HIV after these campaigns because the men were told they were fucking invincible to the AIDS and didn't use condoms which are the actually effective part of HIV prevention. This particular piece of Jewish science and it's advocates (looking at you Bill Gates) literally have the blood of thousands if not millions on their hands.

I'm hesitant to make a direct comparison.

so why aren't these kikes called out? It's so obviously biased and unethical. It's resulted in people dying too.

Why are they untouchable?

>Also I would think suggesting this instead of 100% condom use would completely mortify anyone in the highest authority of the cdc
the CDC likes to pull out, user.
please do, you already started.

Because Jews literally control American medicine and will liberally play the antisemitism card to anyone advocating relegating their barbaric ritual to the garbage bin of history. A notable of example of this in the US is when San Francisco had a measure on the ballot banning MGM. The ACLU and local Jewish groups pressured a judge to remove the measure from the ballot before it was even voted on under the pretense of "religious freedom."

For an extra bit of irony the modern circumcision is actually not the biblical circumcision. Originally it just removed the ridged band which is more or less the part that overhangs from the glans. Jews in Greece would stretch their remaining foreskin to cover the glans again so they could use the baths since the Greeks considered the glans obscene. Rabbis then declared a new form of circumcision so the Jews would be less able to partake in local customs and decide that being Jewish was actually super shit and leave.

Jerry Brown passed a law that made it illegal for an other City to make it illegal afterwards.
Shit makes no sense, gotta wait till 15 to gets ears pierced, 18 for a tattoo. Yet no one cares about consent or maturity when it come to modifying your kids dick

White men deserve to have their dicks mutilated for being such a race of beta pussies that you still literally worship a Jew on a stick, act like faggots in nearly every conceivable way, and can't get anything fucking accomplished other than losing another battle to the left.

inb4
>Muh Donald Trump!
Well done...You put more Jews into power.

>Muh Trades Jobs!
No career has less power and influence than blue collar ones.

>Muh masculine hobbies and endless entertainment!
Well done...you spend all your time, energy, and money on bullshit frivolities and dicking around in the garage.

Modern white men have managed to lose control of everything and in under 100 years, they have DESTROYED what their ancestors took 2000 years to build. But you'll blame it all on women and people who make up less than 2% of the world.

>Yet no one cares about consent or maturity when it come to modifying your kids dick
It's a ridiculous double standard, ethically and legally. Hopefully the later of those will be address when that doctor from Michigan is convicted under the FGM law and someone files a 14th amendment case. The defense is arguing that it's comparable to circumcision so the only two outcomes if someone is willing to go all the way to SCOTUS and they agree to hear it are FGM being legalized or MGM being banned.

Circumcision needs to be illegal. Sensitivity is lost

>No career has less power and influence than blue collar ones

Not for long. Automation is now set to eat up way, way more white collar jobs than blue collar ones.

totally agree with you user. girls actually don't give a fuck whether or not you're cut. I've asked basically any girl friend I have that would answer their opinion on this and the results came back 50/50 every time with almost everybody saying they have no real preference but still chose one for very trivial reasons anyway. Most people said they had "no reason" for choosing their side, the other listed reasons are look, feel and one person chose uncut because their sperm doner is uncut. One thing alot of people who chose uncut said is that the extra skin is "fun to play with".
gas the kikes and (((doctors))) who do this shit

If you're cut you're a jew

Who needs to pay a Jew millions of dollars to sit in an office, create nothing and collect money?

Of course white collar jobs are going to evaporate in a way. Lets be honest, we've pass that point already and we're entering an age of useless jobs.

Take "Human Resources" for example. It's a useless department that many businesses have. It serves a purpose of employing women for legal reasons sometimes but otherwise it serves no purpose.

We are packing "middle management" full of useless people. We're becoming a middle management economy which everyone will be in charge of policing the person under us to make sure they are policing the person below them.

"I'm a managing co-directoring vice chairperson of coordinating affairs in the social media financial impact department and I'll be evaluating you today. Please show me the evaluations you've been completing on your associates."

>reduces std chance
>std on the rise.
>specially among gay men.

why are we still doinf this?

>descision

learn to speak english taco nigger

Blow it out your ass piggy

explain?

I'm am not circumcised, so I'm ok. DOWN WITH THE ANTI-MASTURBATORY KELLOGGIAN JEWS!