Bump

bump

no one can deny that Neistat's videos are not impeccably edited. He has all the pretensions of a honest and well-meaning person and truly seems to sow peace.

That being said, I wonder about his channel. It's fuckin weird what he "does" and I still cannot figure out what it is that he does and how he got so much money.

god he's ugly

He somehow magically got paid to make shows for HBO with his brothers. Nevermind he had zero experience in the production. He's married to a rich Jew broad that came from a shitload of money. He parents have a compound in SA with armed guards. His parents are your run if the mill rich Jews.

He has same disease as Joe I see, Symptoms resemble brain disease / parasite that also causes your face to become deformed, unsure of exact diagnosis. Possibly just retarded.

he looks like a fucking goblin. like just pointing out the "he is a jew so he is ugly" meme is beyond how deeply unpleasant his fucking face is.

Most Jews I know aren't particularly bad looking, though. This guy is fresh out of morrowind

Show some respect OP! Neistat discovered fire for manking

I think Casey is great, yeah he's sort of insufferably Democratic, and he's arrogant, but who cares? You need to be arrogant to win that game, and he's fucking bossing it

I'm not like a fucking teenage girl about it, I only sometimes watch his stuff but it is pretty fucking cool that this guy just goes and does stuff that he wants to do. Really makes me think I should do something like he does. Just make it happen.

>I still cannot figure out what it is that he does and how he got so much money.
It's called YouTube ad revenue. Have a look at how rich Pewdiepie is as well. Very, very rich. Pewdiepie earns millions of dollars a year JUST from ad revenue (then he earns even more millions from other stuff, games and books and merchandise and whatever). If you run a channel that gets TONS of views (and especially in the pliable young demographic) then advertisers will pay a SHITLOAD to access those eyeballs.

>I think Casey is great, yeah he's sort of insufferably Democratic, and he's arrogant, but who cares? You need to be arrogant to win that game, and he's fucking bossing it
>I'm not like a fucking teenage girl about it, I only sometimes watch his stuff but it is pretty fucking cool that this guy just goes and does stuff that he wants to do. Really makes me think I should do something like he does. Just make it happen.

Golly gee whiz, he's just swell!

>His parents are your run if the mill rich Jews.
>run if the mill

What did he mean by this?

This

run if the mill do huwhat?

He's a self-starter and an entrepreneur. I might not agree with the guy on everything but self-starters are inspirational people. Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Larry Ellison, Jeff Bezos... yes I'm naming people from a different industry but they are also self-starters. Do you not find such people inspirational? Inspires you to get off your arse and do something with your life.

I was about to tell you to go to bed casey, but it looks like got it for me, anyways go to bed casey.
oh and no one cares that you voted for helluury clentun, go to bed.

Are you always this insecure?

>Do you not find such people inspirational? Inspires you to get off your arse and do something with your life.

Nope

Kek

Typical bong faggot with a le "oh so sensible" opinion. This kid is a cancerous fuck whose responsible for literal years' worth of audio-visual social pollution.

Is that a fake tan?

THAT'S ONE LONG YOUTUBE LINK OP. WHACHA DOIN WITH IT?

His channel is a cover up, he is connected

Kiss Lejew's ass harder, faggot.

Thats menorahble

And here I thought gingers looked souless. This ugly piece of shit sets new records. Urban dictionary entry for fugly should just be his name. God damn.

huh? do you know what insecurity is? because it certainly isn't what I just said, you need to stop posting, wait a few years, kill yourself, and then when you're dead we're all gonna be better for it, including your mum.

Kek, damn.

Do you take showers?

That fucker is proof that money is all you need to get laid.

Bumbp

kys britbong

I've seen a lot of ugly kikes before, but Neistat is freak show ugly

>uses the term "gushed"
>ded, finished, fack off

His face is truly the thing of nightmares. He looks like the fucking Hunchback of Notre Dame but worse.

He looks like a fucking anteater.

>happy merchant silhouette

How TF did this goblin get popular

>Most Jews I know aren't particularly bad looking, though. This guy is fresh out of morrowind

They stand out a million miles once you are Jew wise tho.

The eyes and the nose are the biggest give aways. The Arabs look the same but just add in brown skin.

Evil soul less eyes.

Serious question, is he deformed?

Is he even a Democrat? He says in this video that he didn't like Hillary and she shouldn't have been president, he just bought into the whole 'Trump is Hitler' meme which a lot of conservatives fell for too. He could just be covering his ass since he got so much shit for that initial shill video though.

why people like him ?
can someone tell me

I don't really get it. He had a company involving apps or whatever and he sold it to CNN. He didn't sell his channel or anything and said he could still do whatever he wants on it.

Same reason why some people watch CNN. Casey just says what they want to hear. A placebo for the mind to let them continue they meaningless comfortables lives.

maybe i am too autistic but his crap is just normal crap
why watching a video of some one doing the normal shit ?

>Do you not find such people inspirational?
>Elon Musk
>Jeff Bezos
Absolutely not, both are only as big as they are because of the government, Elon Musk has been given billions in taxpayer money even though he was already rich, and Jeff Bezos had advantages over his competition thanks to the government on top of the fact he should be hit with an anti-trust.
Both are also notorious slave drivers, long work hours with the excuse that you are "making a change."

British here and fuck you you faggot kike traitor

Wondering this myself, surely some kind of genetic illness.

SOMEBODY EXPLAIN THIS PHENOTYPE

I second this motion.

jew rat

100000000000000000000% eskenazi jew

Who is this ugly cunt?

You know in some games you get to create your own avatar! He looks like a poorly done Fall Out 4 character..

Dropped out in the, what, 10th grade of high school? For real, the guy's not too smart.

LOOOOOL

Top. Kek
I'm sure this is OC you made

>cnn
wow another kike for the kike hive

i only ever heard about this guy after his shill for Hill video
apparently you can get big by doing shitty drone videos and riding a motorized scateboard
his wife is always looking like a stuck up bitch who is selling overpriced (((jewelry)))
I am pretty sure they dont love eachother but have some kinda of chewy chewy relationship deal where they both get to fuck young meat

>Neistat
whomst?`

uncanny desu

>1 hour

fuck off