>Flag
>System of government
>What countries get allowed in.
>Capital
>Whether or not people need to be deported
>Relationship with a hypothetical (continental) Germanic Union
>State Religion

>System of government
Local township/cities given autonomy on most matters. Central government focuses on Eugenics and Security
USA, England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.
>Capital
Either New York or DC
>State Religion
Ethnic state religion, with a head of state functioning as a de facto religious leader. Christianity ceases to exist and its traditions are absorbed into the new state religion.

>system of government
Absolute monarchy or constitutional monarchy. (preferably one that guarantees free speech and gun ownership)
Not america thats for sure. Maybe select states. And then the obvious ones like aussies kiwis and maple fags.
>capital
London if its somehow anglo again. If we're being realistic then idk.
if they're on british mainland definitely. debatable for the rest.
>>Relationship with a hypothetical (continental) Germanic Union
friendly i suppose.
>State Religion
no state religion. encourage european traditions though.

>Flag
That flag doesn't really include the UK minus the cross

>System of government
Constitutional Monarchy obviously

>Capital
I don't know, it would either have to be in the UK or US though.

>Deportations
Yes

>Germanic Union
Already destroyed Europe 3 times, not again

>State Religion
Christianity, maybe Anglican?

The hell is that Country....ahhhhh, well we will start by deporting normies, and then moving about 25% of US to Australia Then. build up the navy/army/Marines and take over SEA barring Philipines. Deploy anti nuke missiles agaisnt russia and finally clean up the shit that is the world. Then Drink Beer with the germans and drink wine with the french. Then leave the arth and colonize mars in the name of humanity.

actually i like your system of government idea. But why is the USA allowed in? This country is majority "anglo" in maybe some southern areas and thats about it. And the capital being new york or DC? might as well make hollywood state promoted while you're at it.
>Ethnic state religion
i like this idea too. replace my first and last answer with yours.

And flag should be this.
Blue representing Scotland, Red representing England. Anglo Saxon Rune Ing represents heroism.

>Central government focuses on Eugenics and Security
>Ethnic state religion, with a head of state functioning as a de facto religious leader. Christianity ceases to exist and its traditions are absorbed into the new state religion.
These completely contradict the core principles of the British Tradition, you dumb cunt.

trump would have never been elected with single vote runoff

We don't need them, mate.

Because we are culturally Anglo. The Germans that immigrated here assimilated into the Anglo society and their kids were viewed at as Anglo.
And since we are considering Scotland Anglo for these purposes than you can combine the "American", "Scottish", "Scots-Irish" and "English" to get the most common ancestry. And it is probably higher in actuality because people often report the most recent ancestor, and most British settlement was in colonial times so it is under reported.
Also if USA isn't allowed than Canada shouldn't be either, our immigrant groups have been similar.

What do you want from the Anglosphere? This is the time to make your position known.

Maybe the Anglos should go to Australia. You're a double minority, the Black people nor the Afrikaners like you.

That's actually really good

You made your bed in the Boer war, now LIE IN IT.

The US could never be fully united with the other Anglo countries. Count out the US and it may be possible

Rare flag. Are you actually a rhodesian or just someone on vacation?

Who said this has to be a carbon copy of something that is failing us?

The British Tradition isn't failing us you dipshit. The problem is Marxist subversion leading people away from the British Tradition..

Born in Rhodesia in 78 so I obviously don't remember it, still living in Zim though.

Damn you're old. You're like over twice my age

No we're not anymore. Culture is a by-product of the people and our differences are becoming more clear as we become less "british" ethnically.
Germans were also never the majority and they share genetics with many English people. Hence the ease of assimilation and lack of major change. Either way thats not the america of today. We're far more mixed with non anglo people white or non white.
Too different for a comfortable reunion.
>if USA isn't allowed than Canada shouldn't be either, our immigrant groups have been similar.
Canadas change is more recent and less permanent. but sure remove them as well.

It feels weirder to be twice your age than it did when to be your age. Or maybe it didn't. I don't even know.

Enjoy the ride is all I can say.

What are the cultural differences? We still seem very similar

You quoted him on eugenics, security and ethnic religion vs christianity as if it were a problem. With your basis being "These completely contradict the core principles of the British Tradition". Well dumb cunt, if those principals were infallible we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.

We have to learn from the EU's mistakes. A centralized government/parliament would be a mistake, the US's population is far too large for it to work and I highly doubt either burgers or brits would relinquish their flags.

A type of confederation of autonomous states with a mutual defense pact/somewhat integrated armed forces with preferential trade would be a better way to go. Once the US gets its demographics under control and the UK deals with its Mudslime problem to a considerable degree, we could even add free movement, (though we could do free movement of business employees from the start.)

To expand,
>Defensive Pact/military alliance independent of NATO, (it's full of EU countries that don't have our interests in mind and the EU is slated for more independent foreign policy, assuming it doesn't collapse.)

>Armed forces integrated enough so that in the event of war, the Anglosphere's forces would be in combined task forces able to be deployed to mutually support one another from the outset, using the strengths of every country to their maximum efficiency. A centralized general staff independent of each country's military hierarchy would be responsible for Anglosphere exercises and wartime command

>Preferential trade and investment between Anglosphere countries, which would allow countries with lower GDP's like Australia and Canada to grow their domestic industries with help from the UK and US. With New York and London acting as a united front in the world market combined with the absolutely absurd amounts of natural resources in Canada, the US, and Australia, we could make China and India irrelevant and be totally self-sufficient. Annual G20-tier summits to discuss our economies would be implemented of course

>Relations with the EU will be important, it's going the way of Austria-Hungary and it's only a matter of time until widespread civil unrest and violence occur within its borders, whether to intervene or not would be a major issue

Look at what we produce. Our music, our food, our behavior. even slang for people now has become black influenced.

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians are starting a movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

Go give our official Twitter a follow if you are interested in joining or supporting the Western Alliance:

@WAMovement

The reason the EU is shit is because it is several different nations and ethnicities, not because of size. This union would just have Anglos in charge

Go away yank

I upset Tausa'afia

Flag: pic related
Government: Based Republic
Countries: USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Capital: New York City/London
Do people need deported?: Yes, obviously. Anglos are white and speak English.
Relationship with Germanic Union: That of a dominant to a submissive - peaceful with the expectation of obedience
State religion: Christianity

for fucks sake NZ has been trying to avoid joining australia for 100 years and no way wants to join some fucking shit global union

Hey can we replace the fucking kiwi with a haast eagle this time round the flightless bird meme is fuckin ruining us

You're forgetting sovereignty though, which is something the US and UK at least wouldn't relinquish. Having an Anglosphere court of justice for example would be a terrible mistake, there's too many discrepancies in local circumstances and precedent. Tax codes and right to firearms come to mind as just two examples.

seems reasonable for a leaf

You have to create a new tax code and laws regardless of what the borders of this are.
Also my plan is for it to be primarily governed by township/city, except on eugenics and security.
And the eugenics part will substantially lower the crime rate

I don't want anything to do with the Commonwealth countries. They weren't there for my people when they needed them, why should we be together now?

Capitol: Flin Flon, Manitoba

It just makes so much sense on so many levels.

>Flag

Shrug, its alright. at least its not a fucking leaf

>System of government

MMP is superior to all others.

Anglo countries, White Europeans, Japanese, Korean and Ameircans

In reality, Endless Chinese and poo in loo

>Capital

Wellington, best city in the country. auk is shit

Not really.

Allies because Britain and America would be

>State Religion

Christianity and Atheism are the leading ones here.

The problem with that framework is that it just isn't viable yet. Sure, 20-30 years down the line once whites witness the sad fate of EU (((multiculturalism))) sure, but it's impossible in the current political climate, not to mention very easy to implement properly as it's combining authoritarian laws with local government and democratic representation - that's really easy to fuck up and be used against us.

I'm just brainstorming how to get shit rolling. Globalism is a meme, but individual countries are easy targets for Jewish infiltration at present. A cooperative-nationalist confederation of sovereign states keeping each other in check is the best starting point.

>>Flag
Tall ship on a feild of blue (to represent the spread of our people to the distant corners of the earth)

>>System of government
Monarchy (Haven't decided if trump, farage or based Tone should be king) , similar to Victorian England with parliament with elected officials from all corners of the empire, a senate and a new third house I call the house of the learned (the function of this house is to consult the experts in the fields being proposed for example if some tard in the parliament or senate wants to apply an internet filter the house of the learned will consult experts in the field of network systems to determine whether it is possible or not, if it is possible then it passes if it's not then it gets shit canned.)

This central government is concerned with collective security, ensuring cultural hegemony and arbitrating disputes between the territories. all other issues are devolved to local municipalities who maintain their own legal structures he;; even immigration policies for within the empire (think america but the other states can refuse to take Californians in as immigrants)

>>What countries get allowed in.
England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, the white parts of south africa, america, canada, Australia, New zealand, the parts of france that voted Le Pen and hong kong (after we take it back from the commies)

>>Capital
Hong Kong is a crucial trade crossroad it would do well as a capital.

>>Whether or not people need to be deported
niggers, Arabs, Pakis are re-designated as fauna
Asians from south of the 30th parallel are merely deported.

Openly Hostile, we must save our brothers from the yoke of communism.

>>State Religion
laissez-faire, Being a muslim carries the death penalty.

Europe as a continent will have no union inless it expels all mulatto and non-Europeans unless they are 85% or more.

Flag...the I really only like the American Flag and British flag....Maybe Union Jack where the starsbse and then just the stripes. Again we won't be a nation state but rather a confederation.

Xx like the chromosome pair?

The kiwi has nothing to do with it, you autistic beta. Just stop sucking at life and you will feel better about yourself.

And who are you? Some nobody who thinks people care?

Long live the anglosphere!

No its an ᛝ Ing
Lol I was just making a comment

That better?

Yeah I think we should opt for an actual flag instead of a clusterfucky frankenstein combination of every flag

>>Flag
Have a contest for the kids.
>>System of government
US Federal Govt absorbs the shared crown as a state level institution, various parliaments write up constitutions for the states they're dissolving into. State-level can be anything they like.
>>What countries get allowed in.
Anyone that speaks English and isn't physically in Africa.
>>Capital
Doesn't matter. Maybe build a new one from scratch somewhere.
>>Whether or not people need to be deported
Probably.
None.
>>State Religion
No.

How about something more like a quick symbol suitable for an armpatch? The whole flag thing seems like kind of an ordeal to agree upon, and quite like how OWS spend half the time arguing about where to put the portapotties instead of what they were actually protesting about.

>flightless bird is ruining us

boy do I have a story for you

>Capital

PALMY PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Nice try rebel scum.
Either bend the knee and rejoin the British Empire or choke on a nigger dick.
Catholics can fuck off too.
Union Jack rules the world.
Bring it on Germany. We'll smash you three times.

Your closer to Australian to British culturally. We are kind of a mix of British and American identity with our own flavour thrown in.

But we are still all Anglo which is the point of this movement. If people want an America-less anglosphere it should be called "Bring back the British Empire"

It's really a shame we don't get more Australians here. Last time I saw one was vacationing at a national park
>fucking hot and sunny
>some lumbering retard tears his shirt off
>make some kind of crass remark
>followed up by a pair of brits
>the woman exclaims did you see him take his shirst off?
>the man exlcaims we can't bring him anywhere

I can barely contain my laughter until I get around the rockside for a good guffaw.

Its because our tourism industry is big on nature rather than culture, and Australia already has that.

Our objective should not be political unity amongst ourselves, but political disunity amongst our enemies.

Vive le Québec libre

I can see the military aspect becoming an issue, it's pretty obvious that Americans and British would dominate the command structure by population alone. And I think a lot of people would have an issue being ordered to fight by someone other than your countrymen. Cunt you used to be part of New South Wales just come back in and join the party.
What do you mean dixiebro? Australia has a better claim at being suspicious of empire 2.0 seeing as we almost got bulldozed by the nips while the UK watched on.
After seeing how ineffective your congress is I want it nowhere near the angloconglomerate

Start the blood refineries.

Uk is full of muslims
Us is full of niggers and beaners
Canada is full of muslims
Australia overrun by chinks
Nz full of maori and chinks

We lose

Agreed.
We really should just become part of Aussie, but on the proviso that we agree to sink the chinks together.

Stop viewing each other as Americans, Brits, Australians, Kiwis and Leafs and start viewing eachother as fellow Anglos.
Like if you go to New York it shouldn't be "Oh hi Australian why are you here" it should be "Hi fellow Anglo".
So Americans and Brits wouldn't be dominating it, all Anglos would have equal say.
And the US congress would be effectively dissolved. But the reason it is ineffective is because the people who created feared the government.

>Flag
Union Jack with a relevant symbol for each other country
>System of government
Constitutional Monarchy
UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, US states have to sign up individually
>Capital
London
Yes. Only people with anglo heritage allowed
Free trade, travel, limited time working visas
>State Religion
Church of England

This, our flag can be a green bucket and our national sport will be hectic skids.

>US states have to sign up individually
Why? If we are trying to have a giant all powerful Anglo Union thats not how you go about

at least chinks are smart, productive members of society and not whiny little leeches like the other groups.

idk about maori tho desu... are they whiny?

>Flag
I think did a decent job with that but I'd like to see pic related incorporated somehow
>System of government
I think some sort of mix between constitutional monarchy (but with a stronger monarch than the British system has right now) and confederacy would be a decent idea. Maybe sit the monarch as the arbitrator between states? I'm not too sure on the details.
>Countries allowed in
CANZUK is obvious and maybe US if they want to join.
>Capital
I don't think the capital should be in any of the founding nations and instead be in Hong Kong. Also the first order of business would be the retaking of Hong Kong for the empire/then confederacy.
>Deportation
Rather than deport people straight away I'd settle on a two strike system (everyone makes mistakes) where if they are clearly trying to destabilise/distrupt or destroy the confederacy and its ideals then they are out for a minimum of 5-10 years.
>Relationship with the Germanic Union
Friendly trading partners, maybe cooperate on some international matters but nothing too extensive. Strictly non interventionist by nature, if they move east again that's the Warsaw pact's problem not ours.
>State religion
Nothing forced but required teaching of western theology and philosophy so that even though they might choose not to practice their faith they still have a solid understanding and appreciation of our shared morals and ideals.

>US if they want to join
US is a required part of it for it to be Anglosphere. Otherwise its just commonwealth.

That was really just a way so we don't have to include Alabama.

Alabama only has a population of a couple million, if you really hate them that much they won't make much of a difference.
And it would be better after the "demographic shift" that will occur before this union becomes finalized.

>are they whiny?
thats a understatement

Whenever power is imposed on you guys you tend to revolt so it's more you need to offer it so you don't tear it down.

>>Capital
Bermuda.

Well yeah of course. My point is that every one of these countries needs to be a consenting member before it can even be considered the Anglosphere.
Actually not a bad idea. Just to put it in a neutral location so no landmass is favored.

We don't really tend to revolt so much as we have a cultural acceptance of getting tired of bullshit.

It's really much more an opportunity for the rest of the potential Anglosphere to take an advantage of.

Can we use contiguous and not the continental US? Alaska wants not part of your turbo faggotry.

>Actually not a bad idea. Just to put it in a neutral location so no landmass is favored.
That's the idea, yeah.

>Flag
This but centered
>System of government
Constitutional Monarchy
UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, US (without Hawaii.)
>Capital
London
Only Anglos may have full citizenship. Non anglos can get a permit to work, but can't vote or hold office.
Make them a dominion of the Anglosphere, clear out the muzzies.
>State Religion
Catholic

Everyone's Armed Forces need at least 10y of investment and development aside from the USA.
I think that will happen organically due to the German/EU military amassing on our (British) doorstep.

fuck off, alabama's national guard can easily kick your military's ass

B-beautiful...

I think only CANZUK should form the Anglo union but America should be apart of some economic and military union with us

It's a ball ache to get in for us whiteys. You seem to have given priority to people with brown skin.
I't make my inner anglo very sad

Makes me sad as well. I'm far from alone wishing we could have more of our distant family around than the 3rd world flood.

But perhaps in the course of some kind of Anglosphere setup this can be reformed as a mutual priority since I don't think I'd want Londonstan any more than you would want Little Somalia.

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased. And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Complexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind

Ben "It's over nothing but gas for these fucking niggers, kikes, spics, wops, kruats, I don't even care anymore goddamn mongrels what we need are more guns and fuck everything" Franklin

London must be purged, absolutely.
Nothing violent, but perhaps some change of circumstances that make's it an undesirable place for the 3rd world inhabitants

One day, my white friend.

Every month that goes by I see an increasing convergence on practical solutions.

>Flag
Will whip something up in Photoshop and reply to this post with it. If thread is still up.
>System of government
Constitutional Elective-Monarch eDemocracy
United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, United States of America, and all foreign/unincorporated states and territories attached to each of those countries (Such as Bermuda, USMOI Islands, etc)
>Capital
Niagara Falls/Buffalo. Reason being it is central, and on the border of the two former nations. Showing solidarity in this new-found nation. Also would get rid of the degeneracy)
Not necessary. Just severely limit immigration, base it solely on meritocracy.
Neutral, but assertive.
>State Religion
None. Proliferation would be frowned upon, and religion should be kept to ones own just like their sexual beliefs.

A career politician has no business being a monarch as the nature of temporary power puts the politician at complete odds with how a monarch rules. The benefit of a king or queen is that they are raised form birth to rule, and their rule is permanent. They cannot separate themselves from the state, as they are the state. The prosperity of the people is their prosperity. This is counter to elected representatives with term limits. You would need to start with a child and a regency government in place until they are of age.

Any suggestions to add to the flag?

Maybe a fucking leaf? It's 2017, you know. C'mon.

>flag
reoccurring theme in all the flags are the colors: red, white, and blue. obv need to keep them and never change it. as to design it needs to be simple as fuck so that a child could recognize it. looks good but there is too much going on. uses black so no. if we are going for an empire look we can also sparingly use gold for color. Union Jack is aesthetic as fuck so lets try to re imagine that but with the rest of anglo in there.
>system of government
monarchy like what brits have right now but giving back powers to the royal family for immediate back up plans if shit hits fan. other than that go full Rhodie.
>What countries are allowed in
England, USA, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand. Canada I am a bit skeptical on but if they can be brought to heel bring em on in.
>Capital
London as historical capital, New York as central hub.
>deported
yes, is this even a question?
>germanic union
white brothers in arms will help but be wary of them.
>State Religion
is the church of england still a thing?

Makes me a bit ill desu.