AntiFa Assault Trump Supporter

New AntiFa attack
I do not know the details yet I am just posting the link
Can someone archive the link so they don't get the traffic
Thanks

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/antifa-protesters-arrested-trump-supporter-bloodied-philly-photos-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/06/antifa-member-arrested-for-attacking-police-horse-with-nail-studded-pole-001770187.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132159252/#132159252
youtu.be/S8udS0WrLgU
youtu.be/AG3CXdQu33A
mobile.twitter.com/PGHowie1/status/881581339308437504
youtu.be/SVyzTqVMoJs
mobile.twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/881565587272601600
archive.fo/jVV5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Why don't these antifa faggots ever come to my town?

It's pathetic how often Trump supporters get beat up. Try fighting back for once.

FAR LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The mob people 5 to 1. Fair fight always ends in Antifags losing, Trump side always shows way too much restraint though.

They mob, I mean

Kek
Those Antifa work out videos I guess have been paying off

Why?
We're winning the battle to categorize you all as domestic terrorists. It's easier to win when your political opponents are in prison and have lost all rights to participate in our government.
I say this because I know you niggers are too stupid to stop yourselves. It's funny knowing how you're going to rage when you see what I say happening while you can do nothing to stop it even though you understand the problem.

while i'm here, would a 22LR be good for a compact style long range "hunting" rifle?

the extreme level of pathetic in those videos might as well be a disguise for all the vicious little shits they actually fill their fighting lines with

no, .22lr is for small game and plinking, 5.56/.223 is for dog-sized things, .308/7.62 is for homonids and cervids, 30-06 and up for bigger game

and you can never co wrong with a 45-70govt lever action rifle

They make nice breakdown .22s that fit in a backpack. They're fine weapons. Poachers regularly take down full size deer with a .22LR. Just requires good shot placement.

"Long range" tops out at about 150yds... but that's pretty good for most targets.

Won't do you any good against wild hogs or a bear, but they'll get the job done, they're light, they're portable, they're quiet, nearly Hollyjew silent with a suppressor, and you can plink all day for $5.

I used to be a little skinny fuck like that when I was in my early 20's
Smoking, eating like shit
no exercise
But fuck I could still go all day on a construction crew swinging a sledge hammer and carrying pipe as a Helper kicking ass

I see these guys are all the stay inside generation

Pick Related
ResistanceFist

thx
guess i will have to go bigger. im looking for long range, 200yds + i can practice with and set up with a tripod etc for long range stk protection. im good with pistols, but "sniper" style is a whole new beast.

the sex toys these morons buy, that material is going to welt and burst within a month and I've had the unfortunate circumstances to witness a leftist's toyboy, no separation of good, reacting polymers and silicone everywhere, and the most unhygienic lesions in their "favorites"

>inb4 that's a doc johnson and I'm revealed as a sham of a toy fist dildo spotter

Unacceptable. I'm gonna need dat name and info. Ders verk to be done!

>someone archive the link

Right wing cites can take my views, as long as they're not owned by (((neo cons))).

Not to mention the ones they're attacking aren't those calling for violence or would fight back.

us.blastingnews.com/news/2017/06/antifa-member-arrested-for-attacking-police-horse-with-nail-studded-pole-001770187.html
>Lisa Simon, 23, is from Philadelphia

Thank you kindly. Now let's rev up those ovens!..... or ya know.... death threats or something

>New AntiFa attack
What if every time Antifa has an event we call it an attack? I mean it gets violent anyway.

Copy link. Paste it to "archive link" here
>archive.is

Newfags really need to get better at this. It helps you and the board identify shills and protects you from possible malware. It's also more important today than ever before with the censorship spree that's been happening. Websites retracting and/or changing their articles, especially Wikipedia. Hopefully you know how to archive now.

There was also a thread about this earlier that niggers did not take seriously:
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132159252/#132159252

And here's the link to the video of someone who caught them changing clothes in the Redding Terminal Market. They didn't even have the decency to use a bathroom, it was right in the open:
youtu.be/S8udS0WrLgU

>Trump 2020 is already triggering them this much
I cant wait.

I see anotha racist ass cracka got BTFO

haha thats whut happens when you say this shit outside yo

Some images of the victim from OP's link

whites btfo

Just get yourself a breakdown .300 blackout

>Real quiet so you don't disturb the neighbors when hunting larger prey.

They never do this in heavy CCW communities do they? They'd get a bullet for pulling this in my hunting town.

Are these the same Antifa fucks

youtu.be/AG3CXdQu33A

Someone make one of these except it's her hairy cunt instead. I'll dress like a trap and blow you

I haven't found any footage of the attack. The victim said 3 were arrested but claims there were more. Here's one of his tweets about it:

mobile.twitter.com/PGHowie1/status/881581339308437504

Won't be very long and all these pussy libtards will be cowering in their mom's basement.

It's happening. gif related

We at antifa continue to stage these false events so that you know we have power over you fuckers we will never have the balls to fight.
We will always be able to beat the fuck out of weak cucks. Do not continue to fuck with us.
We will beat the shit out of one of our own and claim they support Trump. MSM is on our side. They want bloodied and beaten Trump supporters.

gr8 b8 m8

>"YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MARE!"

kys groid

I wonder if CNN will blame this on Trump's WWE tweet

Gateway Pundit is fake news. I wouldn't trust anything posted there.

Nigger moves in to get da whyte pussy only when it's safe

Lmfao. What is wrong with leddits? This is unrelated but happened at the same event. Some bitch tried to steal their Kek flag.
youtu.be/SVyzTqVMoJs

Not sure if this is related to either, but here's one Antifag getting arrested.
mobile.twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/881565587272601600

Only american posters say this shit. I'd be willing to take the hit if pol banned american posters forever. I'd just be happy knowing this place would be cleaned up in a day

good goy

>just another neocon shit was cucked by anti-globalists from antifa

oh yes, Sup Forums will defend jewish slaves of (((trump)))

What in the absolute fuck did I just read?

You're only proving my point flagcuck. At least i'm not that ashamed of my country

Again? Goddamn, I knew the alt-right was full of pussies but not so much that they would get consistently bodied by bunch of liberals.
Sad!

>unicorn riot

i fucking hate that shit. they use footage from stolen trump supporter cameras and shit. fuck them and there stupid ass "alt" media fucking haymaker collective was cringey af

>Here's an archived link of the site since OP is a faggot.
archive.fo/jVV5U

i enjoyed your post my dude

>Alt Right
>libs bashing libs
You know better than this commie.

isn't that still assaulting a police officer?, I sure hope so

Yes he is going to get the book thrown at him. Imagine how many of those retarded fucks are now informants to avoid the 20 year jail sentences. They are more compromised than a whores asshole.

They never "fight". What they do is wait until your back is turned and you're away from people then they suckerpunch you and mob you.

Philly cops are learning. Build that Antifag database up.

a broad exposure to life in general, most of it unwanted and regrettable

Why are Chumpf supporters so violent, and always getting their asses handed to them by based antifa and liberals?

That's okay, us r/pedes will kill some random brown people, for the LULZ

we need to do something about this (((unicorn riot)))

no, no, let them be, we want them calling out targets without any worry that we're watching every facet of their public communications

remember how fast good provocations dried up once they wised up to us reading their tweets- the morons are just starting to lose their caution again

don't fuck up their failing opsec, it'll be next year til we get more action if they get any common sense and self-awareness back again

I don't really care what their opinion is, I just like the footage. They've done more than all of MSM in that regard. The best part is that they don't even realize it's self sabotage.

#Trumpophobia MUST END!

Can we use that word to end every discussion that present ideas that challenge our fragile minds?? Pls

Conservocelebriphobia

>Trumphobic
This has potential.

if a lefty beats up a trump supporter not much happens to them. the media doesn't cover it.
if a trump supporter beats up a lefty msm wouldn't let the country hear the end of it.

it's like dealing with a violent woman. the female is allowed to be openly hostile and swing fists at you, and you, the man, are not allowed to do anything or society will come down on you like a hammer.

I don't know what the solution is.

Be a black man. We need some based right-wing black panther-like motherfuckers to slap the lefties around like they ain't shit.