There is literally nothing with being Jewish

Stop being a bunch of racists, there is literally nothing wrong with being a Jew, or a Muslim.

Nobody likes a liar OP

>or a muslim

tell that to a jew see what happens

Fuck off Jew.

you can be as jewish or islamic as you want, just keep it contained in arabia

Wrong.

Jews are God's most perfect creation. They are smart, beautiful, and kind.

t. Rebbit

You bring dishonor to kekistani flag, fag anonuuu

(((Who))) could be behind this?

Why do all Nazis act like people on tumblr?

This site is shit, I'm going back to 9gag.

Goy may think that there is nothing wrong with being jew, but jew will never think that there is nothing wrong to be a goy.

Correct.
You can be a nice Jew or a nice Muslim.

As long as you don't deny the likelihood of a Cabal predominantly populated by Semites or other specious sounding things like Islam being a religion of peace.

>kek flag
>jews are OK
this is why we hate you
>GasButton.jpeg

Bump

>beautiful
Fuck you didn't even try to make it believable

This.

Same applies to muslims.

FUG

!

I guess Kek agrees :^)

Whoah

Remove yourself from this board, ya homo.

No Fucking Way.

I wish I was special, you're so fucking special!!!!

but im a creep, im a weirdo, what the hell am I doing here, I don't belong here!

Thank you user, but apparently RWR (ring-wing retards) never learn

what a waste

i have to say there is nothing wrong with being a jew, i have jew friends that live here because their parents fear the damn palestinians and run away, i eat in their house i even mate with here sister, actually i didnt but i wish for none of them are bad, fcking muslim are bad their religion is based on hate and kill us, i hate the damn jews in power that are damn commies like the ones ruling over cnn mother fcking kek they re the shit the jews are not bad not the ones you see everyday and make their jew shit, muslim have promised to destroy us, i like trump and i disagree with his politic with making a ban to muslim countries not because i dont want the ban because the ban must extend to all damn muslim countries fcking saudi arabia give money to terrorist organizations the promised to destroy the little jew nation that claim a land that is own by them there never being other people living in the actual israel than jews and some time ocupied by christian and muslim

>filename

Fuck off, Brock