Yo livio

perfect allocation of human capital would end all conflicts.

ya, forget race, history, and philosophy, its money that keeps us fighting

every individual allocated to their "best possible use for society" based on genetics and educated in a way to maximize their genetic potential. all problems solved?

wouldn't it be sweet to have such a prodigious brain that you could weild absolute authority over your reality like this.

you delude yourself every time you look in the mirror burger.

what could possibly go wrong

can't move past money until post-scarcity. should help with the race issue tho. might turn street urchins into productive members of society.

what did your dad say before banging your mom for 100 alex.

Listen here dumb 3rd world commie, capitalism already IS perfect allocation of human capital... or as near perfect you are going to get.

it can be upgraded. you'd be born knowing ur purpose was to be an astronaut and not flippin burgers.

how would you get perfect allocation of human capital? it's like saying "doing the right thing perfectly would end all problems"

(pls dont read too much into that)

mapping of dna, knowing what genetic markers make the individual ideal for certain tasks, dna marks for physical and mental states. it's the start.

sure, but be careful you don't end up like the sociologists

oil price below $10 would end all conflicts

they tend to look repressively, trying to draw future conclusion on murky historical 'fact'.

we can now understand ourselves and each other better through our dna. shouldn't we use this to make everyone happier/more productive/understand our individual place in society better?

"free" energy would lead to post-scarcity which would end 'traditional resource' based conflicts.

that takes care of "money" in the "sex-money-ideology" motivational triumvirate.

"Hey we just took a look at your DNA and it says here you're going to be an excellent legionaire" - said spqr scientist
"B-but I'm supposed to be a dead carpenter" - said jesus

>perfect allocation of human capital would end all conflicts.

Because communist wealth allocation administrators wouldn't ever skim off the top, right?

>oil price below $10 would end all conflicts

You fucking wish.

That would start new conflicts.

Like the Oil Companies vs it's Consumers.

that is the most unintelligent dribble i have ever heard.

every single word in that deserves some serious (((thought))) before someone ruses you mercilessly again

> ..................... wait, what?

sorry, we were talking about some esoteric jewish shit and I think we interrupted someone

> sorry, I had space madness
> it's literally just the ocean madness of space