I guess his new line of hair care products did not sell well

I guess his new line of hair care products did not sell well..

Is that carl the cuck?

Carl the cuck

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!?!?!!

That is AIDS Skrillex it says it right there in the filename you fucking faggots

YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Are you kidding me?!?
Read the file name, you fucking white male.

What kind of market is that? Looks like county jail

Itt: nu/pol/

itt you

I'd hate to be a meme. Gleeful snickering tweens with cameraphones aimed at me wherever. I'd probably snap.

holy shit, I live in St. Louis City.

The only Lucky's Markets are in the County. Not judging him for going there, but he is definitely a county bitch. Fuck him.

>be meme, antifa
>memer teens take photo of you
>snap
>can't form fist
>break wrist trying to punch wiry teenager

Is he at a self-serve checkout or does he work at an off-brand grocery store?

Why are all these nearly year old images being reposted as discussion points within the past week?

I never said I'd hit anybody. I'd probably trample some store coupons or squeeze some produce too hard while I was scanning it. Enjoy your fucking bruised kiwis.

To be fair, Lucky's is defintely not an off-brand grocery store.

They're better than anything you would see at Whole Foods.

If he works there, then whatever....man we all need jobs. Then it surprises me he believes in liberalism. But then again, maybe he family is pretty well off. He's just working there because he has not found the "right" job for his art degree yet.

Is that self-checkout or is he a cashier?

He's a cashier. Lucky's doesn't have any self- checkouts...O_O

Maybe getting a gender studies degree wasn't a good idea.

So you're telling me that we do not need to study the obvious difference between two possible genders?

That won't help me find a job that helps others by producing some service that would otherwise be complicated or troublesome to do themselves?

I mean, it's not like the OC actually owned up to the fact that he was taking the picture. You got to jump in it, too and take a selfie. What is this faggot gonna do? Lose his job?

When you bought your things, did you say "thank you Aidsskrillex" on your way out?

Damn, if I were him, I'd cut my hair & change up my look, probably even hit the gym to bulk up a little as well, so people wouldn't recognize me.

>be 30
>finally move up from bag boy to cashier

pic related is carl, tha's aids skrillex

AIDS Skrillex. Carl is that "you're a white male" fag; who also has a receding hairline and stupid cosmetic glasses.

>To be fair, Lucky's is defintely not an off-brand grocery store.
>They're better than anything you would see at Whole Foods.

Bull shit. It's a Bay Area Safe Way