youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.dailycaller.com/2017/07/02/media-outs-contestant-on-cbs-reality-show-as-trump-supporter/
youtu.be/pGipFrts650?list=RDJNEnzNHTkd8
nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_pictured_at_island_beach_state_park_durin.html
imgur.com/a/bvsy6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

AWOO~!

The media are fucking over a trump supporter on big brother. They outed her so all the online voting would go against her.

amp.dailycaller.com/2017/07/02/media-outs-contestant-on-cbs-reality-show-as-trump-supporter/

>current year
>not listening to God's music
youtu.be/pGipFrts650?list=RDJNEnzNHTkd8

#THEGOYIMKNOW
SPREAD IT

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2017/07/christie_pictured_at_island_beach_state_park_durin.html

GET A WARRANT, FAT FUCK

reminder that dina powell is a leaker to MSNBC

know who else was at that party's

/ptg/'s morning darling Maria Bartiromo and Trump's good friends Chris Ruddy and Carl Icahn

All spotted at the same party in the Hamptons: Kellyanne, Ivanka and Jared, Dina Powell...

...and George Soros.

FIRE. THEM. ALL.

so is this inciting violence now?

How well is that tweet doing now? Did it get pass 400K likes?

MAGA

who else /comfy/? my last /ptg/ before bed

>Russian collusion
>25th amendment

What will be the next talking point that (((they))) try and use to get Trump out of office?

>-- SPOTTED: Jared and Ivanka chatting with Joel Klein and Alan Patricof, Kellyanne Conway on the dance floor, Boyden Gray, Chris Ruddy, Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and wife Iris, Katharine Weymouth, Mary Jordan, Richard Cohen, Margaret Carlson, Gillian Tett, Steven Spielberg chatting with Steve Clemons and Robert Hormats, Carl Icahn, Tom Lee (famous for doing a leveraged buyout of Snapple and now lives in Princess Radziwill’s house), Charles Koch, John Paulson, Dina Powell, Richard Edelman, George Soros and his wife Tamiko Bolton, former Florida Gov. and Sen. Bob Graham (Lally’s uncle), her cousin Gwen Graham (who is running for Florida governor), Maria Bartiromo, Ray Kelly, Bill Bratton, Alan Patricof, Jeff Rosen, William Drozdiak, Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-N.Y.).

nn

If you've ever seen the play they're doing, you'd know how things end up for those people.

Im merican, im just in germany on vacation. I own a bushmaster competition rifle because I spent 8 years in the Marine Corps shooting AR's and I can shoot pretty well at long ranges with it. I also own an Ak47, a grenade launcher, and I routinley build my own guns in addition to my collection of assorted ww2 weaponry.

When I say build I dont mean slapping a bunch of bottom shelf bubba's gunshop bits together and declaring it something I "made myself." I straight up machine my own guns from scratch. I have been shooting guns since I was 5, and building them since I was 12.

Your rifle is shit. My home machined 9mm carbine will outshoot your crappy M4 knockoff because unlike your rifle, mine is 1 MOA,. I take it to the range every weekend and out shoot trash builds like yours out to 200 yards with it on a regular basis, and its only in 9mm.

Im not personally attacking you, but your rifle is trash.

It should be.

Well that's shitty.

Wait, who hosted this party?

We must meme her to victory.

This is their last shot. If Pence comes out and says that he's not going to invoke the 25th that's it. Civil war is their only other option to try and remove Trump before 2021.

Sup /tg/, just dropping in to tell ya pic related is up
patchdynamics.net

>9mm greasegun
>1MOA
Bitch please.

i'm not defending anyone here, but in politics you have to often meet with very shitty people. often you will bump into them at events and play nice in public. sometimes you have to attend dinners and lunch with them as well.

It's literally every cabinet member.

Nigger-tier animals should be lined up and shot dead.

having her win would be a nice go fuck urself to CBS. when/where is the vote?

>If Pence comes out and says that he's not going to invoke the 25th
It would have to be voted on by congress but it would never reach a vote obviously. Just more smoke and mirrors to replace the Russia impeachment stuff.

Damn, this is deep.

no no user, it's always ok when the left does it.

>I don't believe it
>Habib it
Was this party at Twinkie House?

DUN DUN DUUUUN

>i'm not defending anyone here

yes you are

bumping the shit out of this until Trump fires her

Lally Weymouth, WaPo editor

Its all coming. Its unavoidable. Obamas name is in the bible as the antichrist. Hes going to come back into power somehow!!! maybe the UN

ITS ALL COMING!

The last hour is at hand

Search september 23 on youtube

minimum wage is for high school kids who want spending money on weekends not rejects who fucked up at life and woke up one day at 25 and cant feed themselves

What in the ever-loving fuck is this?

>make $15 minimum wage machine
>a penny every 2.5 seconds
>they will want a $25 minimum wage now

We must destroy her phylactery!

Larry Weymouth, former owner/heir of the Washington Post

Kick them while they're down.

*Elizabeth 'Lally" Weymouth

Dina Habib was born in Cairo, Egypt. With only a bachelors from U-T Austin she was a top aid with W. Bush at age 30, left White House and became a partner at Goldman Sachs before 40, and now is a top aid for Trump at 44.

...so she's a spy?

when do they put one outside a homeless shelter?

Brutus and Co definitely aren't the good guys.

>drumpfkin

I love Kellyanne.

Arrrwoo~

It's possible

Isn't she friends with Ooma?

>waitressing is a much harder job than turning a crank

Women

She's a confirmed leaker.

Spy is speculation.

bar fly has to go. kac and the kushners and dina powell are awful fame-hungry leeches

What race will the Democrats get him to run for next?

where did awoos come from in /ptg/? didn't kek bless awoo with digits?

Trump still talks to Maggie Haberman as well, she got an oval office interview in April

obviously no. those people aren't the commander in chief, so they are held to no standard whatsoever. murder trump lookalikes all you like!

We must meme her to victory

Unless she is a blacked cunt then fuck her

You guys make the worst memes.

Is anybody still reporting on "muh russia"?

That's true. That's why it didn't bother me until I heard that the audience was applauding the stabbing scene.

As much as liberals love to make Harry Potter references, do we know what any of the casts' feelings about Trump? Aside from the girl who is a turbo dyke feminist retard.

Russia is dead, they're pushing the 25th Amendment now

You are very fake news.

Its a very long story but at this point it keeps newfags out so no one should tell you.

From some mic malfunction at a rally.

'Awooovement'

That was later. Trump said "it's a movement" which sounded like "it's awoovement" once in 2015 and the wolfgirl spam started.

Trump needs a staff shakeup this month. reset. send kushners home to nyc. get that staffing guy Tillerson hates out of there too

Who the h*ck cares

Just a reminder of who your president is

That's somehow even stupider with an even lower chance of success.

Yeah, Watson is the most cancerous of the main cast. Radcliffe to a lesser degree. I think there are others, but I can't remember.

What the fuck is this shit? 8 years of Trump will destroy the entire planet? K.

>“We all know she slept her way to the top of NSC, working her way from the receptionist desk at Dick Armey’s office,” notes one NSC staffer. “She has zero qualifications and given her ties to Huma Abedin is a security risk.”

>Dina Powell, who is often described as “The Republican Huma Abedin,” is a member of Vital Voices, an organization founded and co-chaired by Hillary Clinton

>Dina Habib Powell wants everyone to know that she used to bring leftover mloukhia to school for lunch and that she is a good friend of Hillary Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin, who worked with her husband at the Clinton-linked consultancy Teneo. Powell is also close to Valerie Jarrett.

>Looks like Vital Voice, which Hillary founded and which Dina Powell is a member of, is a part of Hillary’s donation racket. It was mentioned in one of Hillary’s paid speeches: “Well, let me start with a thank you. I mean, I think Bank of America’s partnership with Vital Voices is just exemplary. I mean, what you’re doing to support Vital Voices in the mentoring and development arena really matters.”

>Liz Cheney, the daughter of then-Vice President Dick Cheney, described Powell in 2005 as “an Arab woman who could serve as a role model to the Middle East”.

Late night vintage/Americana delivery. Featuring what might be one of my favorite Trump pcs.

imgur.com/a/bvsy6

Today can pretty much be summed up as the MSM has no understanding of memes

One of the muslim actors of harry potter got honour killed/brutalised/disfigured for dating somebody who is not muslim if I remember.

Its half dead, they are trying to desperately find a new niche and like the other person said, the 25th amendment nonsense seems to be the new thing.

Not really a hater of Kushner

Redpill me on why I should be

Yup, in the play at least, Brutus, Cassius, and the other assassins were motivated by envy for Caesar's popularity and greatness, and their claimed motives of liberty are presented to the audience as ironic. If lefties had any self-awareness, they'd see the resemblance, but they don't.

julius ceasar play in nyc in which julius looks like trump and he gets stabbed live on stage. after a lot of coverage and complaints, they lost a lot of sponsors including bank of america i believe.

>no boss to bother you
>you can listen to music or watch vidya as you crank
>wear whatever
>Make your own hours

I want one

who is the dindu on the left?

I know. It would almost be sad if it wasn't so pathetic

Absolutely insane fringe politics. These people should be ashamed.

Kushners sole mission is to cripple trump. He will leave the administration the moment he succeeds.

venus doesnt exist
space/globeism is a hoax to hide god