Is adoption cucked?

My wife and I are thinking of adopting a white kid from Austria who's parent's (friends of ours) just died.
Would this be cucked though, is my question?

>Would this be cucked though, is my question?
Yes as you are raising another mans seed.

I'm adopted. Am I a cuckoo?

No, if you are performing the role of godparents you are being good Christians. Raise the kids well. You are not a cuck.

Cant you have kids of your own?

this is the only this you should pay attention to OP

No it is the noble and White thing to do brother. We need every pureblooded White at this point. Raise him pure and non degenerate and ensure he makes White children.

Only if he has blue eyes

take the kid user, save him from money hungry Jews and the street monkeys

As long as the kid is white.

only after you've had your own children, or change have any due to medical condition.

The faggots that adopt little niggers instead of breeding white kids are worse than cucks, they're traitors

This. OP, the White and Christian thing to do is have 3 kids plus raise this child.

not if they are dead. If the real dad was laughing all the way to the bank whilst you look after his kid then yes. If they were friends of yours then you should feel obligated to help out. it's not like you can't have your own kids anyway

As long as it isnt a replacement for having your own kids its fine.

do this

Adoption is fine in cases like yours or where you are unable to conceive naturally. Adoption isn't fine if you and your faggot butt lover want to groom young children as biological sex toys. Adoption isn't fine if you are perfectly capable of having your own children but want to get good guy points by having black kids.

God parents exist for this very reason though. Go for it.

*More than 3

3 minimum

we have a 3 year old

It's the right thing to do. Your friend fuckin died, don't let his kid go to a group home and get (((molested)))

it will be good to have a family lawyer

This is the only acceptable situation for adopting.

Of course you adopt the kid you stupid fuck. My only concern is you post on Sup Forums

Adopting a white child of a friend or family member when they die is definitely not cuck.

Adopting strangers kids from Africa? 100 percent cuck.

At least 3, so that we can efficiently combat the effects of muslims.

no if you adopt a girl

I gotcha but what would be the difference in your opinion?

I had an argument a few months ago with a lefty friend about something like this and he just said and keeps saying to this day: "if you want to adopt then adopt a kid from africa and not a white orphan".

Not in this case.

How are you even friends with a literal racist omg it's so not 2017

Go for it man, it seems like the thing to do.