Just saw this on my facebook

Just saw this on my facebook.

Girl is a friend of a friend from Germany
The guy is her immigrant boyfriend

how literally cucked is this country?

they seem happy. why are you against happines? you sad virgin fag.

She's already dead, user

Not nearly as cucked as inb4 muh terror attacks
3000 dead on 9/11 and that doesn't even begin to include the Hispanic and black on white crime that takes place here daily

Don't ask the Germans on here, they probably haven't seen a real human being other than their mom in months. I doubt they are noticing any changes.

Came here to post this

women look for mates that increase social value. refugee men are in thanks the the media, she's a good person for being so open minded and loving, shame on you for implying there's anything wrong with that.

He is no doubt a decent dude. Congrats to him for bagging a cute white girl

She is pretty ugly

Spotted the cuck. Don't you have an unemployment line to get into? German women are literally betraying their ubermensch race by mixing with these savages. The fuhrer is literally rolling in his grave right now

looks like this tranny I know

Press F to pay respects to our fallen Germanbros

its ok. When europistan finally solidifies all you whites will come here to live off our thriving society.

PS the mexicunts are assimilating more than you think. Its not great. but it aint no sweeden

>refugee men are in

and they'll never pull out

Savage

The place is dead. I'm in to ride it out, but frankly I would not recommend getting any hopes up. The occupation finished off what had survived the war, most of our best have fled long, long ago.

Girls just want to be praised and complimented. They want to hear a guy tell her, "you're beautiful, nice dress, you're hot, you have a sexy ass." The problem is White men are too afraid to tell girls those things. They are afraid to even say "hi" to a girl because they fear being accused of rape or sexual harassment.
Immigrant men and Black men aren't afraid to compliment girls. They aren't afraid to tell a girl "DAYUM GIRL, you're beautiful."
That's why girls go for Black men and immigrants. These men make them feel good about themselves.

You disagree with me? Go ahead, get out of your house, go to a place with pretty girls, and tell them how pretty they are. I bet you're scared. Yes you are, you know it. You know I'm right.

F

Yes. This is true. And we're scared for good reason. If a girl accuses Tyrone or Mohammed, she's racist. If she accuses whitey, she's standing up to muh patriarchy

>white rapefugee in korea unironically criticizing immigrants

raped any asian women today, "english teacher"?

user, thats not a girl..

yes

Indians trying to push IM/WW propaganda with that Master of None show.

Good goy

He's okay so long as he brings the poo to the loo

I really don't understand how those numbers can be so high. All whites should open carry in America.

Well try to put yourself into a young German woman's shoes.
Think of the choice, "native" German nu-male cuck who is probably more feminine than the typical woman anyway.
Or this guy, sure he's brown, but he is a man who is likely going to treat her like a man should treat a woman and fuck her brains out.

The German male is dead, here is your replacement.

I literally know a black guy here whose son lives in Germany and has a German girlfriend

Pretty extreme desu

and Big Sick

shes now officially the most trendy and socially progressive of her friend group.

if there are any points to be won, she now has them all.

this. its still dysgenic though

she's ugly and it won't last anyway

SAD!

It's 60% whites that don't fall under that bullshit hispanic context. That is more white people than the entire population of Germany and a few other Europoor nations. In a much larger space too. Europe with their higher population percentage of white people is actually more likely to become less white faster and sooner than America.

Just letting you know Pedro. Also, unlike Europe, people in America actually speak out and are attempting to solve the immigrant problem. In Europe they are just doubling down and making it worse.

Shes not that bad but yeah but on a super horny day when i need to empty my balls i would be generous to give her a 7/10. Not pelt with rotten fruits and drive out of the village with a mob ugly but certainly nothing to write home about. The poo in loo is probably jazzed to be with a blond haired girl.

you are an incredibly dumb person with no concept of how mathematics works

>arguing about looks

Ugly white women still make white babies.

Here's a redpill for you Argie, I've never seen a happy woman. They may experience bouts of lucidity between hysterics and general cuntiness but that's about it.

Many such cases

You're the same fags who bitch about girls hitting the wall and being alone forever after being whores in their youth but when they have to settle with some beta shitskin immigrant you still complain

Make up your mind

>Also, unlike Europe, people in America actually speak out and are attempting to solve the immigrant problem.

This is why I'm still so glad we got Trump in there. He was the only one who actually wanted to do something to stop it, and he has actually has. I've been upset with his lack of progress elsewhere, but on this I am satisfied.

>60% of a larger population is more than 90% of a smaller population
>doesn't understand mathematics

Actually, I think I do you stupid nigger. You need to go repeat the 10th grade for the 4th time. America is a bigger country in terms of land and population than Germany. There are more white people in America than there are people in Germany. There are more people in America who are against increased immigration, against Islam, etc than in Europe. I'd even say there are more people in America that are concerned about the rapefugee problem in Europe than actual Europeans.

Kill yourself.

Indians are fine tbqh.

Hahaha, this is the greatest self-own I have read in a while

I just tinder matched with a German girl. What should I say?

German women NEED to be BROWNED

>He was the only one who actually wanted to do something to stop it

No, but he made it seem that way to get votes. Cruz would have been a better President and I think he would have been able to get more done. Although I can't really judge Trump at this point since he hasn't been able to really get anything significant done because of the bullshit that has been thrown at him. Although with Kate's law passing in the house that is a good sign. Europeans don't even have that, their politics is just a monopoly of bringing in more and more immigrants to destroy themselves.

wnt sum muh dik muhfugga bix nood

Hello, nice to meet you

"U want dis wood?"

Pretty girls literally hear how pretty they are all the time. Telling a girl she is pretty is generally the fastest way to dry dickville. Perhaps, telling an ugly girl who has no self-esteem she is pretty works though.

Don't give advice on topics you know nothing about.

>Indians are fine
Yea if you think suppressing the wages of skilled labor like programmers in Silicon Valley and Engineers for industrial corporations is "fine" then yea, Indians, especially those on H1-B visas are great.

Except she's still a white, cis, straight woman.
Giving this fuck an anchor baby would still put her below queer-dynamics and poly-non-conformists.

>he literally cannot comprehend a basic, fundamental mathematical idea like proportions

this is why you are poor

why do you think white whores support immigration/rapefugees? this is exactly what they want.

Boo hooo get Pooed faggots.
I'm Soo proud of him.

tell her that politically, you're very tolerant. you do nazi race or gender.

there shitty by the way

ugly white babies......

Would you marry her?

o see shes a honey trap ever heard of the movie get out?

Look at that beta foot stance. That's who's cucking germany? No wonder we raped them in ww2. Send a couple of american beef fed boys over there and we'd cuck the whole country in a week

You wish dumb burger.

posted from his cheap chinese knockoff smart phone while he was taking a public dump on the street

I'd give her an 8/10 any day of the week because she's not fat, doesn't have warning coloration hair color or problem glasses, no visible tats, and doesn't dress like an autist.

god I hate my fucking city. I should move to Germany. I wonder what the market for senior devops faggots tehre is?

S

Kek.

tranny you paid money to bang*

Shift left click hides bait threads.

Its not a refugee, its an indian immigrant or something.
He doesnt look like the regular criminal illiterate muslim refugee.

yes it a fun game you see we send food aid to make more of you poos are made and then boom large game reserve basically opens and the one with the largest k/d wins pic related. some like to play with it before the kill.

T H E A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

Just send her a pic of your knob. That'll do the trick

where do you live breh?

Portland OR

>8/10

You can't be serious. I've been to America and you have some pretty attractive girls there

That would be very badass then.

how fucking dumb are you nigger?

>60% of a larger population

that means that the remaining 40% is A LOT of non-whites, by comparison you're more likely to meet more niggers walking in usa compared to europe

oh i'm so sorry.

portland is literally ground zero for (((alternative))) chicks

>he still dickrides shabbo goy drumpf
holy shit burgers are delusional

Top fucking kek. Germany is a meme that much is sure.

I AM FUCKING WAITING FOR THE RACE WAR!!!!!

years of prepping finally paying off faggots

No matter how much I'm against the mass invasion of muh refugees in Europe even I can see this is a legit couple.

You know

being an autistic beta cuck makes it hard to tell right from wrong.

Off you go nigger.

ugly af and prolly smelly.
nothing of value lost.
take her with you rajeed

He seems civilized with a nice and kind smile. Stop hating you beta, friendzoned chink cunt.

Where the fuck do you live? Minnesota? She is probably around a 6. Move to Miami or LA. You wouldn't even bother looking at her.

Was meant to OP, not you, fellow Aryan runaway.

She looks old as fuck

You call yourself a Nazi? You make me sick you cuck. The girl needs a white baby in her womb.

She needs a Brown-Pajeet dick in her white pussy.

nigga that's the Czech Republic

Colgate dude, did you have visited the netherlands already?

>talks about muh Pajeet dick
>posts sand nigger
Just cuck your shit up Rajesh.

>South Korea
>talkin bout cuck

Lol shut up fuccboi you got tons of USMC boys fucking your ladies stfu and wait your turn bitch.

He just accepted my friend request. will be posting more pics.

him on the left after arriving in Europe

i see this too many times in real life and you faggots cant even believe how sick to my stomach it makes

german women are so fucking resentful towards their own men/people/culture its fucking insane

you retarded bitch, its not even in germany.

I really prefer Indians to niggers. They are at the very least closer to being white.

they're on holiday, broheims

Stay mad dumb beta Virgin Nazi.