Jesus Christ, CNN just can't wrap their head around the fact that everyone hates them

Jesus Christ, CNN just can't wrap their head around the fact that everyone hates them
youtube.com/watch?v=sHqjiaus8RE

Dump your best lying media redpills ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-russia-collusion-fake-news-retraction
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-02/trump-tweets-mock-video-himself-pummeling-fraud-news-cnn-mock-wrestling-match
youtu.be/22FYY1IJV2A
youtu.be/98JDKB-Qmxs
youtu.be/fjqhnSf0l-Q
youtu.be/-beYBLrkNAg
youtu.be/CMMJlXZFn84
youtu.be/0JDk13KshxI
youtu.be/z9ihWXXS0wQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I actually do exactly that. I am also eating captain crunch with my wine.

Used to enjoy this site. Used to enjoy a lot of things before coming here.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-26/three-cnn-employees-resign-over-russia-collusion-fake-news-retraction

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-02/trump-tweets-mock-video-himself-pummeling-fraud-news-cnn-mock-wrestling-match

I seriously hope you guys are blocking cnn.com on your router so you never accidentally give them clicks again

pic related

youtu.be/22FYY1IJV2A

youtu.be/98JDKB-Qmxs

youtu.be/fjqhnSf0l-Q

>cryptoswastika
fucking gold jewish gold

youtu.be/-beYBLrkNAg

youtu.be/CMMJlXZFn84
youtu.be/0JDk13KshxI
youtu.be/z9ihWXXS0wQ

Requesting sauce on the pic where the lady made a news report then an hour later both her kids were murdered

Granted McDonalds is disgusting, the fries get even more disgusting when they're cold.

I always eat the fries first. If I get full and need to finish later cold Big Mac is edible, cold McDonald's fries taste like ass