If you're a 10/10 objective critical thinker and neutral on religion...

If you're a 10/10 objective critical thinker and neutral on religion. Which Christian denomination are you most likely to think is the one that most reflects what Christianity objectively is?

By "what Christianity objectively is", I mean literally what was intended in every single passage, regardless of you interpret it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=UtMppMjSjOw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Judaism.

I think it is the Orthodox Church or some harder Baptist Churches. I read the New Testament and about a third of the Old Testament.

Catholicism pre vatican 2 days or probably orthodox Christian

Going monk style and studying what the bible really says in its various translations, and then trying to teach what you think you know to other people to find out how wrong you are anyway.

Fundamental Baptist probably comes closest.

Catholicism

Catholicism is the only real Christianity.

>what Christianity objectively is

It was a tool created by the Romans to control the Celts. Did you not learn anything in history?

Biblical fundamentalism would have to be it
many sects like some Catholics do not view the bible as literal, but rather as stories with moral lessons to be learned. The problem with this line of thinking is that if that approach is taken, there is no way to really draw a line between what is supposed to be story and history.
For example, many Catholics will claim that creation of the Earth in 6 days is just a myth, while the fundamentalist would consider it to be truth. If Genesis can be treated as myth, however, there is no reason to treat the gospels, the books which detail the life of Christ, to be accurate either. Additionally, doctrines such as immaculate conception and transubstantiation must be discarded if we are only to trust observable scientific truth.

eastern orthodox, but that's just a gut feeling

None of them. Jesus didn't found an organization but an organism, his body of believers and he knows who belong to him. Organized religion is like an innoculate, it gives you just enough of the real thing to keep you from getting it.

Catholicism before Vatican II or Orthodoxy

>He could not leave the 12 in charge
>They argued
>Proceeds to agree on things with councils, one of which the Roman bishop wasn't even invited too

NOBODY gives a FLYING FVCK about the council of the goyim

The bible is just a bunch of random texts the church put together centuries after christ's death. It therefore cannot really be trusted at all

This. The Bible was accepted by majority concensus by 175 CE. The only reason councils met was in reaction to the popularity of a false canon.

>NOBODY gives a FLYING FVCK about the council of the goyim

Sounds like heresy.

You're partially right, Jesus commanded Peter to create the church. Matthew 16:18 “On this Rock I will build my church” The rock refers to Peter's confession of faith, thus why Peter is the beginning of the Papacy and why the entirety of The Acts of the Apostles exists, when the Apostles go out and spread "the way" which is the origin of the Catholic/Orthodox church.

That false canon being Marcions

Baptist is my vote, but John Wesley is legendary in GA.

Catholicism lifted so much from European paganism it's not even close to being "pure" Christianity. Personally I don't think that's a bad thing but it's the reality of the situation.

Who cares, it's not like you HAVE AUTHORITY. I mean the Bishop of Roma is called by you the first among EQUALS. So who cares what you think or what your bishops think. They are not above the Pope in any way neither ahve they acomplished anything except LOTS OF ABORTIONS

Christianity necessitates a holy Bible, without it there is no Christianity

>When the Holy Mother tells Rome they're doomed but you still playing

Demons recoil in horror at great, Holy things. I wonder why you do the same?

Seventh-day Adventism
Their readings of the scriptures are unparalleled in their diligence and their sermons are powerful -- the church is current in the midst of a civil war as Jesuit infiltrators have been sabotaging various chapters.

Catholics rely of human histories, human customs & traditions, human deeds, and political force to exert their will. Vatican tampered with the Law (removed 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the #), changed the dates & times, and instituted Pagan festivals, use idols, use false intercessors like Saints & Mary, when Jesus alone is the Way to the Father. "Peter being the Rock" isn't a justification for Papal hierarchy & arrangement -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones this heresy that we see today.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and 99% still Sunday worship

SDA is the remnant church of the end times.

Sure thing bud but even if that were correct, even if it were true it doesn't mean that Roma does not have authority over you since the Temple of Jerusalem is the Seat of the Antichrzsit and Yet it is God's chosen holy place through out the ages. This only matters when a Catholic says this, nodboyd gives a fuck when the Orhtodoxx say it. you dont matter a damn bit. You only mattered when Roma had any say.

> lifted so much
Many Pagan and eastern religions prefigured and intuited the Truth revealed by Christ. They were looking for the truth as well, but didn't find it.

Augustinianism, Calvinism.

Peter's faith in Christ was the rock which the Church was built upon. The Seat of Rome has no more authority than any other.

The Mormons.

Who cares about which denomination is the best? Remember that you are all equals in eyes of the Lord. This thread is nothing but a divide and conquer thread.

>77

Concede.

(OP)
Seventh-day Adventism & other fundamentalist primitive Sabbath-keeping sects.
Their readings of the scriptures are unparalleled in their diligence and their sermons are powerful -- the church is currently in the midst of a civil war as Jesuit saboteurs have infiltrated & tainted various churches.

Catholics rely on human customs & traditions backed up by dubious human historical sources, human decrees, and political force to exert their will -- the history of the Catholic Church is one of Satanic abuse. Vatican tampered with the Law in their Catechism (removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the #), changed the dates & times, and instituted Pagan festivals, use idols, use false intercessors like Saints & Mary, when Jesus alone is the Way to the Father, and they're even presumptuous enough to claim the authority to forgive sin. "Peter being the Rock" isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones this heresy that we see today. Upon the death, resurrection, and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, Peter was raised up to clarify and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and 99% still Sunday worship. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

Remnant church of the end times spoke about in Daniel & Rev

Mormons are pretty OK but nothing has convinced me more that I didn't want to convert to it then getting into extended conversations about it with them. Probably the first time I was glad I knew like even a little bit about my own sect so that I could hold down the conversation and ask interesting questions.

You still have things like Christmas literally just being Saturnalia. Saints are also a dubiously Christian concept but fall perfectly into pagan style ancestor worship/deification of individuals through exemplary act.

>deus vult
HEY ISNT THAT A ROMAN CATHOLIC THING. IM SORRY I THOUGH YOU DIDNT REMEMBER THAT YOU FUCKERS SPOKE GREEK

>MUH cONSTANTINOPLE
THAT'S RIGHT YOU WERE KEKS

>it doesn't matter if it was Rome.

"[Christ] made answer: ‘You are Peter, and upon this rock will I build my Church. . . .’ Could he not, then, strengthen the faith of the man to whom, acting on his own authority, he gave the kingdom, whom he called the rock, thereby declaring him to be the foundation of the Church

"[T]hey [the Novatian heretics] have not the succession of Peter, who hold not the chair of Peter, which they rend by wicked schism; and this, too, they do, wickedly denying that sins can be forgiven [by the sacrament of confession] even in the Church, whereas it was said to Peter: ‘I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound also in heaven, and whatsoever thou shall loose on earth shall be loosed also in heaven

- Ambrose

You know who this man is. He made the Roman Empreror kiss his feet and beg for mercy. BEG. and this man was no cvck that emperor but you wouldnt give a shit NEITHER that Justinian also was a ROMAN catholic who wrote Constantinoples laws in LATIN saw that ROMA was your legal and religiuos foundation

I get trps all the time nobody checks me.

>One guy

Majority of the Church fathers believed Jesus was speaking either Peter's faith or Christ himself.

Nice job making an Emperor kiss your feet though, that really made a worthwhile theological argument.

Not from what I have read. Easy to say when you have no evidence faggot. Ambrose is the most well revered Bishop in Church history except for Augustine who also said the same damn thing

>theioplogical statement

PLEBBIT DETECTED. FAGGOT DONT YOU KNOW YOUR BELIEFDS GUIDE WHO YOU ARE. IF YOU CANT TELL WHAT THE EMPREOR WHAT TO DO THEN GOD DOES NOT APPROVE OF YOUR AUTHORITY

Read Two Paths by Michael Whelton.

no.

Read the bible

>greeks rebel against roman authority for over a milleniia
>ITS DIFFERENT THIS TIME REALLLY ITS NOT THE SAME REVOLUTION

Okie :^)

Read Two Paths.

No. Nobody cares for your stupid books nor has anyone heard of them, because nobdoycares for your goybooks and nothing has come good of them either pol would have heard of them, and Peter did not care for a man who couldn't get shit done.

City of PAUL AND Peter ;^)

>smiley face

Have a doctor? only depresed people use smiley faces. Roma is everyone's favorite city. Even to those who hate it since your identity is only measured by your separation to Roma. The only thing that mattered was waht they thought of you, good or bad and as I remember correctly Peter and paul died for their wittness in ROMA.

Your identity is only measured by your separation from the Holy, Catholic Church.

No I never think about you. In fact nobdoy thinks about you, even the pagans made a bigger impact than you ever did .You're just irrelevant

Orthodoxy is the religion of the future because it is the religion of the past.

Great job conforming to modernity and getting protestants to make your new mass ;^O

There is no "right" way to do any religion, because they are all wrong.

>

Independent fundamental baptist churches

specifically: Pastor Stephen Anderson on youtube

ANYBODY and I mean ANYBODY else is lying to you. He is the only one who actually tells you the bible as it should be told.
Ask yourself, how often did your christian pastor tell you about the importance of work ethic? Never? Maybe once on the side in some comment?
Well the bible has on PAGE one as the FIRST COMMAND from God to rule over the earth. Guess how you rule, you have to work.
So dont give me all these fake christians. They are all liars, inspired by Satan. ONLY independent baptism follows the real bible.

mormonism

Only our changes matter, nobody cares if you make any changes. And if remember you're still comparing YOURSELF TO ME. Your standard is WHO I AM.

I'm mocking you, not drawing comparisons :^)

Conquerors always lift from the conquered. Familiarity makes it easier to control the population.

Catholic. Everyone is is LARPing or BUT MOM-teir shit.

you know i've been through the gnostic gospels, they still venerate Yahweh as the father of Christ. if Marcion knew how to read, he would have known that Jesus Christ is the God of the hebrew scriptures.

PIC RELATED, NO JOKE.

JUMPING IN FROM PREVIOUS THREAD

If you mattered you would need to insult me to make yoursel flook better

I think if you want to become a literal and true account of Christ. Read John in old Greek.

oh look, its the guy who can't tell that the assyrian and babylonian empires are different kingdoms again.

The perfection of the Orthodox faith cannot look any better lest it be Christ himself.

To all and sundry, be careful around JW. It's a cult.

I'm not really speaking as to the why or the how.

So my geography history is a bit off. That doesn't discredit none of my other work on Sup Forums. Go to the previous thread I jumped in and look how well I took on both Catholics and Muslims AT THE SAME TIME.

A BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE A DAY.

>implying 144,000

Just kidding I'd rather live on earth anyways.

Quaker. I mean, there is no other way to interpret Paul.

>Be jewish ppl from the time before time
>God makes a pact with your people, you are the chosen people
>Still doesn't know for what
>The Roman empire eats the whole Mediterranean for breakfast
>Thanks for invading our homeland, said the jews who were starting to get tired of people invading their homeland
>Hi, wassup, says Jesus Christ the supposedly son of God
>He comes with the purpose of reforming the pact the jews had with God
>Reminded you that you have not behaved like you were supposed to
>Get mad because everything he says is true and is getting everyone's attention
>Yo, Roman goy, kill this dude because he is saying the truth
>No, says Pilato
>pls
>Ok, says Pilato
>Jesus is crux
>whoops, the jews broke the holy alliance with YWHW
>Some time later they wage war against the romans thinking they can win
>mfw Jews are the first Bolchevics and that Lucifer is the first renegade
>Get absolutely raped by Roman legions
>Diaspora
>Where should we go?
>Khazaria
>Pharisees write the Talmud
>Book which is bassically a manifesto of how butthurt they are with God for breaking the pact
>Jews mix with the Slavo-Turkic Khazarians
>Ashkenazis
>Pretending to be real jews
>Not a satanic cult
>Implying judaism didn't ascended to Christianity

Sage

unitarian universalism of course. all the weird docgtrinal part is nonsense. either that or quakers. it must be entirely a personal relatiohship, not to be codified or collectivised. if i see god as a 7 pronged dildo made of zenon, thats god. if jesus is a magnifying glass focused on the dildo, and it spins at the speed of light, so be it.

Why would it need that? Plenty of religions have existed with no form of written bible

They're not Christianity now are they?

catholocism is nonsense. its pretty though. id love to be a catholic, but i cant, cause its nonsense. jesus was a prophet, a holy man, who spoke in incredibly pithy parables, and likely developed psychic powers due to subsuming his ego in the sea of god, which is love. its common throughout history. hes not unique. get over it.

>implying 6 million

Remember the 6 trillion.

yes, it actually does. the last time I talked to you about how god actually made himself known to several pharaohs, and how Nebuchadnezzar wrote daniel 4, you displayed some asinine understanding of the scripture trying to tell me how Jeremiah prophesied against Neco (which was true) to be defeated by the Babylonians when the topic at hand was about how Neco went to war against the Assyrians and how Neco actually received direct instruction from Yahweh to do so, which was dishonest as fuck, or ignorant as fuck on your part.

C of E then you don't have to necessarily believe in all that God stuff

I'm agnostic, but if I were to go full creationist, I'd probably be a Diest.
The world was built as the perfect mechanism and we were left to our own devices and what did we good little cogs do? Shit all over this mechanism and gave the finger to God.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtFUX10oZw

The one that shuts the fuck up the most. Jesus shat all over public prayer

>Nebuchadnezzar wrote daniel 4,

Because this is blasphemy that's why. Why?

>(Daniel 1:2) In time Jehovah gave into his hand Je·hoi′a·kim the king of Judah and a part of the utensils of the house of the [true] God, so that he brought them to the land of Shi′nar to the house of his god; and the utensils he brought to the treasure-house of his god.

Nebuchadnezzar not only worshipped other gods but stole all the utensils from JEHOVAH'S temple in dedication to Marduk.

>(Daniel 1:7) And to them the principal court official went assigning names. So he assigned to Daniel [the name of] Bel·te·shaz′zar; and to Han·a·ni′ah, Sha′drach; and to Mish′a·el, Me′shach; and to Az·a·ri′ah, A·bed′ne·go.

>(Daniel 4:8) And at last there came in before me Daniel, whose name is Bel·te·shaz′zar according to the name of my god and in whom there is the spirit of the holy gods; and before him I said what the dream was:

He tried to wipe out Jewish History, culture, and religion. One of the most insulting things he did was try to force Jews to change their names to Babylonian names. Daniel was forced to take on the name of a Babylonian deity called Bel. Imagine a Muslim kidnapping you and forcing you to answer to Muhammed.

>(Daniel 3:1-30) Neb·u·chad·nez′zar the king made an image of gold,..........12There exist certain Jews whom you appointed over the administration of the jurisdictional district of Babylon, Sha′drach, Me′shach and A·bed′ne·go;... , they are not serving your own gods, and the image of gold that you have set up they are not worshiping.”.......But if YOU do not worship, at that same moment YOU will be thrown into the burning fiery furnace.

He tried to have these Jews killed for not worshipping his golden statue. Do you really believe God would give this idiot the privilege to right ONE PAGE of his holy book after all he had done?

>Because this is blasphemy that's why
>its blasphemy to assume that Daniel 4 was written by Nebuchadnezzar even though he claims authorship of the chapter

>Do you really believe God would give this idiot the privilege to right ONE PAGE of his holy book after all he had done?

yes, considering the end of Daniel 4 is his repentance to the Father

33 The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.

34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?

36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me.

37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.s ways are just. And those who walk in pride he is able to humble.

the man was struck with insanity for 7 years. Yahweh looks fondly on Nebuchadnezzar, he was the on that gave him authority, he even refers to him as a King of kings

Daniel 2
36 This is the dream; and we will tell the interpretation thereof before the king.

37 Thou, O king, art a king of kings: for the God of heaven hath given thee a kingdom, power, and strength, and glory.

Evangelic is pretty nice to be honest, no saints, no Mary, just God and his teachings, something I can roll with.

>He tried to wipe out Jewish History, culture, and religion

this is entirely untrue in every way, shape, and form. God even destroys Jerusalem and Zedekiah for trying to rebel against Babylon and Nebuchadnezzar after warning Jerusalem to NOT rebel against him, the Babylonian captivity was ORDAINED by Yahweh himself. you ignorant fuck.

>One of the most insulting things he did was try to force Jews to change their names to Babylonian names. Daniel was forced to take on the name of a Babylonian deity called Bel

yes, he was also given one of the highest positions of authority in Babylon. He also calls Daniel by BOTH names. I would not be surprised if he called him Daniel privately, and Belteshazzar publicly

>Nebuchadnezzar not only worshipped other gods but stole all the utensils from JEHOVAH'S temple in dedication to Marduk.

lets see what the bible actually says

>(Daniel 1:2) In time Jehovah gave into his hand Je·hoi′a·kim the king of Judah and a part of the utensils of the house of the [true] God, so that he brought them to the land of Shi′nar to the house of his god; and the utensils he brought to the treasure-house of his god.

hmm, the bible says Yahweh GAVE HIM Jerusalem, and the utensils, but you say he stole them.

lets see who i believe, the Bible, or you, an idiot. I'll go ahead and take the bible's word that Nebuchadnezzar was given these things, and he did not steal them.

>Imagine a Muslim kidnapping you and forcing you to answer to Muhammed.

you know, God commanded the 70 year Babylonian captivity, and destroys a Jerusalem for rebelling against the captivity. they were forced to answer to Ba'al, they were forced to answer to babylon, and when they were, they refused, and were delivered out of his hand, and not only that Nebuchadnezzar even acknowledges only the God in heaven can do such things.

you sit from a place of total ignorance my friend.

> they were forced to answer to Ba'al,
weren't*

the one before the First Council of Nicaea when they discarded all but 4 of the gospels which they subsequently modified to suit a doctrine of pleb control

I already answered that AND YOU IGNORED IT. This was written by Daniel IN THE 3RD PERSON as an observer and character himself in it. This is not unusual. One VERY GOOD EXAMPLE is the Book of Job. It was not written by Job. It was actually written by Moses. Moses was neither an observer nor Job himself. The entire book is written from both God's POV and Job's POV but not Moses. Same with the Gospels. One would think they were written by Jesus himself but he wrote nothing. The Apostles wrote themselves in the 3rd person and gave Jesus his 1st person position in it. You would think that Jesus HIMSELF wrote Matthew chapters 5-8 because it is all Jesus talking through his own POV as well. Luke wrote his Gospel never meeting Jesus and never being an apostle. He also wrote all of Acts as well. All written from the POV of others.

Orthodoxy, it is the closest if not extact version of the early Christianity. Catholicism changed much more than Orthodoxy did.

For example the mass you will recieve in 2017 AD is almost extactly the same the mass you will recieve in 517 AD, both reciting the divine liturgy of St John Chrysostom.

Catholics are a different beast, the doctrine of 500 AD is very different than the doctrine of 1600 AD and that is very different than the modern catholicism today.

This is not to say Orthodoxy "never changed" it did, I would say it become more obessed with icons probably due to the shock of iconoclast movement, but nevertheless it is the closest.

>the Babylonian captivity was ORDAINED by Yahweh himself. you ignorant fuck.

Such language. Not fit for even a Muslim. God didn't pick Babylon as a faithful servant, only as pawns. That's all. That verse says he gave them to him but that is only understood in a relative way.

>(Ezra 6:5) And also let the gold and silver vessels of the house of God that Neb·u·chad·nez′zar took out of the temple that was in Jerusalem and brought to Babylon be returned, that they may reach the temple that is in Jerusalem at its place and be deposited in the house of God.

>(Ezra 5:14) And also the gold and silver vessels of the house of God that Neb·u·chad·nez′zar had taken out of the temple, which was in Jerusalem, and brought to the temple of Babylon, these Cyrus the king took out of the temple of Babylon, and they were given to Shesh·baz′zar, the name of the one whom he made governor.

>(Daniel 5:2) Bel·shaz′zar, under the influence of the wine, said to bring in the vessels of gold and of silver that Neb·u·chad·nez′zar his father had taken away from the temple that was in Jerusalem, that from them the king and his grandees, his concubines and his secondary wives might drink.

God did just TOLERATED this behavior but didn't approve of it. He had Belshazzar killed for this in the last verse by the Persians.

None of what you said changes anything. You for some reason want to believe God considered Nebu a servant of God but he wasn't. He was a pawn, plain and simple.

Christian fundamentalist Protestant.
This is irrefutable because the Bible is Old Testament and New Testament and the fundamentalists believe it to be the irrefutable Word of God and spend all their time reading it and living by it.
Personally I like a bit of tradition and mystery but to each their own.
In a completely unrelated note what's it like to be a homosexual on welfare with nothing better to do than create strife threads for Christians all day and night Canada?

>It was actually written by Moses
it was actually written by Job, and re-discovered by Moses. you've brought this up and its fallacious yet again, the only thing that sources Mosaic authorship is unsourced rabbinical tradition, its also irrelevant to the point since Nebuchednezzar brings Glory to the God of heaven at the end of Daniel 4

and I answered you, but because you are dishonest, you don't know anything of anything.

>He tried to have these Jews killed for not worshipping his golden statue. Do you really believe God would give this idiot the privilege to right ONE PAGE of his holy book after all he had done?

watch this

28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king's word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.

29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.

He gave them back their God, and put protection of their God under Babylonian Law

so when you say
>He tried to wipe out Jewish History, culture, and religion.
it becomes a intellectually disingenuous, and dishonest statement

I didn't ignore anything. you just took something out of context and ignored the rest of the chapter to fit your pathetic narrative. which is dishonest

>matthew 5-8 in the first person
no, it wasn't written in the first person
5 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:

2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
>he opened his mouth

its 3 chapters of Jesus Christ giving a huge lecture that directly quotes him.

so once again, you raise a non-argument.

> God didn't pick Babylon as a faithful servant, only as pawns. That's all. That verse says he gave them to him but that is only understood in a relative way.

he actually did pick them as a faithful servants. Nebuchadnezzar was a divinely appointed King.

Daniel 5
18 O thou king, the most high God gave Nebuchadnezzar thy father a kingdom, and majesty, and glory, and honour:

thats a lot of things to give to a pawn.

>Such language. Not fit for even a Muslim.
Jesus calls pharisees vipers, and Sons of the Devil, and calls Peter Satan. calling you an ignorant fuck seems quite appropriate

>God did just TOLERATED this behavior but didn't approve of it. He had Belshazzar killed for this in the last verse by the Persians.

well, Nebuchadnezzar never defaced Jerusalem's artifacts with concubines and secondary wives, on the contrary he respected them, and made it punishable by death to blaspheme against the Hebrew God after Daniel 3. (which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill) Belshazzar did though, which means he was killed by his father's own law, and not by Yahweh's. so once again, you have made a dishonest statement.

>None of what you said changes anything. You for some reason want to believe God considered Nebu a servant of God but he wasn't. He was a pawn, plain and simple.

He was a servant of God, whether he knew it or not. He was given charge to keep captivity over the Jews, he was the one Chosen. its not a matter of what I believe, its a matter of what the bible says.