R.I.P Japan

R.I.P Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soon Japan falls

Now, the only nation left unhomogenized is China.

you're acting as if japan wasn't already on a terminal trajectory path though

immigration is good because it facilitates the genetically inferior people to get wiped out in competition

>china
>unhomogenized

are you aware that china has several different ethnic groups that are resentful and distrusting of one another

Awesome, time to move to Japan. Highly skilled IT worker with a master's degree here.

Nice digits, but you thought you had a pubic hair and then you peed out of it faggot.

>march
die you fucking faggot

>highly skilled IT worker
no such thing. If you were highly skilled you wouldn't be in IT in the first place.

>loosen rules
>highly skilled workers
>global talent

So no one from the middle east, no one from africa and no one from SE Asia. Basically they are loosening rules for Chinese, Korean, American and Western European workers. Nothing to see here, Japs still racist as fuck and hate niggers and sand niggers more than Sup Forums ever will.

How can Germany even compete to lure all these neurosurgeons and astrophysicists

They already import a shit ton of nurses from south east Asia.

there are no ethnic chinese left retard

yeah definitely no one from your white trash subhuman area either, cleatus

>highly skilled
>foreign workers
Oh yeah, those niggers from Syria are all doctors and rocket scientists and KANGS too, why not. Fuck Japan.

t. Satosho Yamanoko

looking forward to you literally never finding stable employment for the next 10 years before finally blowing your brains out, white "working" class subhuman

i like how you white trash act as if you're also all highly skilled workers when you elected trump specifically because you're fucking useless social refuse who contribute nothing to the country economically

>mfw I ain't even mad because, though you hate me, we are still brothers in arms in this great country.

This is probably going to affect poos the most. Japan actually has a lot of them working in IT there. Also, Chinese to a lesser degree.

him and the past 400 years

/nuremberg/ on you faggot nazis soon

>immigration is good because it facilitates the genetically inferior people to get wiped out in competition
No, it doesn't. The darker peoples are generally inferior. They have to live off of other, better people. Also, if the civilized peoples of the world were allowed to, the darker leeches would just be killed off or otherwise removed and kept back in their cesspits. They're getting (((global aid and protection))) as they're forced onto others.

Being a foreign worker on a visa makes you an indentured slave half the time anyway

Nippon just committed seppuku

if they're so inferior why do you keep losing to them in competition?

RIP Japan and RIP Black Pigeon Speaks
He will hang himself the moment he hears about this
Or maybe he already has

Rek'ed

Nut

>useless social refuse who contribute nothing to the country economically
That would be niggers. Trump is only going to cut aid for the useless, you fucking moron. The lowest of the low benefit from leftist policies. Democrats represent trash people.

>abloo bloo
Fuck off, garbage. Go beg for more handouts.

Ok baby boy. Have fun in your /noguns/ state and pay your consumption taxes and get cucked by your elected officials.

Still love ya.

Atleast its not loosening its immigration policy to the retarded extent it's doing with monetary policy.

China has never been fucking homogenized. They don't even have a single language.

What do you think unhomogenized means so8dfgrl?

>all of this coming from the dude who is so unimaginative and useless that he thinks his unionized factory job where he pushes a button all day for 30 dollars an hour isn't really just roundabout welfare distribution

the only difference is that you get the ego boost of pretending you have a "real job," you fucking parasite

and fuck, at least blacks can fall back on centuries of slavery and racism whereas you're just fucking useless

>willingness to be dirt cheap slave labour makes you superior, goys

>cucked by your elected officials.
how's that wall coming, cleatus? mexico still paying for it?

I'm on my way, yoroshiku ne :)

>when you're so useless that a third worlder with no education is more valuable than you are economically

That isn't happening. At all. They're being artificially propped up in desperation to make them seem equal or valuable. Affirmative action and "diversity quotas" are for forcing them into places they do not belong. We're all suffering for it.

Awwww Yusss, qt waifu here I come

Pretty sure """"""""refugees"""""""" would kill themselves after working there.

The samurai fears the jew

Nintendo will be ours

they lack humanity anyways
nothing to weaken there anymore

You're the reason we even have a nigger problem in the first place. You couldn't just build machinery like the rest of the world, you bought niggers from the kike traders and doomed our nation into a welfare state for criminals and druggies.

how first they're working for slave wages, now they're artificially propped up

which is it, subhuman?

how is it that you, with every conceivable advantage known to mankind, are losing in competition to third worlders?

>the only value of anything is economic

>implying han to hui isn't like english to scottish
Oh, they're already a multicultural paradise? Great, let's send in a billion africans to china, i'm sure everything will work out great.

If you faggots would have left us alone it would be a "problem"

Slave wages in blue collar, quotas in white collar, what's so hard to comprehend?

also,

>doomed our nation into a welfare state for criminals and druggies.
>implying southern conservatives did this

you realize that china is literally a communist, left wing country that would torture an ethnic nationalist like you for a solid decade before finally executing you by firing squad, correct

hello white rapefugee in an asian country, what do you have against immigration?

are you aware that there are actually restrictions on the number of h1b visas that can be issued, and that most applicants never get the visas they apply for? this is the opposite of a quota, you faggot

no surprise the assblasted 2nd gen immigrant has no response to the actual topic at hand

kek my wife is japanese she left japan because of the 20 hour work days
people literally commit suicide over work there one of her friends die
and they make you plan your career before you leave school
they even make sure the job has that spot open for you before you graduate
thats how fucking horrible and hard it is to get a job there
good luck with this loosening up for spots shit
no ones getting in still

Hello Animeland.
I'm coming.

grab your sword nips, you know what to do.

>and they make you plan your career before you leave school
>they even make sure the job has that spot open for you before you graduate
Oh my god, what a travesty! It must suck having a job lined up on graduation, I'm so glad that most of the kids in America don't know what the fuck to do when they grow up!

hi faggot, do you understand that I have no interest in responding to assertions you make from your comical, hysterical fictional reality where a billion africans are migrating somewhere

The highly skilled workers already moved to Germany and Sweden last year.

Sucks to be you Japan.

I doubt it. The Japanese are fanatical about their island and hilariously racist. They're also open and honest about looking after themselves first and foremost. This is probably to offset labour shortages but it's not the one way ticket to a handout and a new life the way it is here.

Neck yourself, nigger. Improve the gene pool.

no surprise, you're too stupid to understand the point... that's alright, just don't go all elliot rodgers on us just because you don't fit in ok?

I've got a canadian friend who has been living in Japan for quite awhile now. Wonder what restrictions he has had?

its not something you want its something they give you because of your test scores
you want to change your job? NOPE you're fucked for life
go ahead and leave the job even if you hate it guess what?
NO job you're fucked again

How many highly skilled workers even work in Japan anyway? If you're living in JP and not Japanese you're either:

1. A weeb
2. Want to marry a Japanese girl
3. from a shitty country (not highly skilled)

two dick taps on the chin for you, faggot. now suck these fat nuts

are you aware that the Han are gradually cleansing all non-Han from the country?

>lure global talent
>higly skilled workers
>a bad thing

hmmm

>its not something you want its something they give you because of your test scores
Good? People should only do things they're good at, otherwise they should just fucking die and stop being a drain on the system.

>Shitlib
>calling someone else a cuck

>I'm all three.

kek... so assblasted

did you really fall for the multiculti fantasy?

Why rip? They are keeping smart people, which will always exclude niggers, spics and mudshits.

yes, in your psychotic fantasy world, they definitely are doing this

>what is Tibet
Do they not teach you that in Chiraq?

you're BTFO'd, faggot.
kys.

three dicktaps

100 million highly skilled refugees who can't read or write will come tomorrow.

Damn you completely destroyed him, do you feel bad?

>what is undercutting the market
so if you sell diamonds cheaper than another person that makes diamonds useless? Your arguments are such per-programmed bullshit it honestly makes me wonder how retards like you find this place.

>burger education
Keep worshipping your yellow overlords

do you ever wonder why your parents left their shithole country?

i know you feel resentful toward them that you don't fit in

Judging by the point calculations that they have established, you need to have a 70% or above to have full permanent residency in Japan, and (to have a more better chance of getting in,) have an expensive salary; more preferable up about ~$80,000.

You also need to have multiple accomplishments, from several inventions, to scientific papers, and as well as speak the language fluently.

You need a 80 or above to gain permanent residency in a year. A 70 or above to get residency in 3 years.

So, in conclusion, niggers and dirtbags all over the world have a VERY, VERY slim chance of
getting in. This is mostly aimed, like this user said, , for the Chinese, Koreans, Americans, and Western Europeans.

In other words, Japan is not fucked.

please educate me as to what is happening in tibet, t. #WhiteGenocide MAGA 1488

It will be a lot easier to make them pay for it once the wall goes up next year.

A poor shithole ruled by a bunch of lazy, warmonger, feudal landlords who were driven out of the country, and now everyone worships as some kind of peace symbol.

yes, you're going to make mexico pay for a wall you already built

gotta take a poo in the loo, pajeet

/nuremberg/ when?

Highly skilled foreign workers means no niggers, no muslims

In your dreams, Schlomo.

Why do we let them govern themselves when we conquered them in WW2?

also means no white trash either

>dirtbags all over the world have a NO chance of getting in.

Niggers need to go die in africa

I've noticed a large uptick in Vietnamese migrants.

Those monkey looking fuckers don't strike me as 'highly skilled'

>The Dalai Lama says Europe risks losing its identity by taking in too many migrants and warned: 'Germany cannot become an Arab country.'
>Tibet's spiritual leader says refugees should only stay temporarily and return home to rebuild their countries when the conflicts have ended.
We could all learn a thing or two from the Dalai Lama
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619322/Dalai-Lama-says-Germany-Arab-country-warns-Europe-taken-migrants.html

they don't they're still ours
its a puppet government
its why they can't even own fucking guns
you think they're peaceful and don't want to invade everyone because they're good people now? nope its because we took their dick and balls away