If they just followed orders and didnt break the law they wouldn't be arrested or killed

>If they just followed orders and didnt break the law they wouldn't be arrested or killed

youtube.com/watch?v=4kgjf-8OPEA

Is this a meme or do people actually believe this horeshit?

Other urls found in this thread:

texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/commerce-police-chief-arrested-miss-black-texas-resigned/
dallasnews.com/news/hunt-county/2017/05/25/miss-black-texas-says-police-chief-arrested-victim-road-rage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice video OP have a bump.

Reminded me why i don't come to this shithole, Sup Forumsaks only like to chirp until something comes along and shits on their agenda or views, now everything is quiet.

Retired cop here. Its procedure to detain someone who the majority (more than 1 person) in the area say is committing a crime.

It wasnt racism, it is making sure the others in the area are safe first and that a potential criminal will not get away.

Glad I could clear this up! I would be happy to take any questions.

aww come on op its late also as said this isn't racism.

Best moment in your career?

thanks for your service!

>until something comes along and shits on their agenda or views, now everything is quiet.
read the sticky
anecdotal evidence does not beat statistics

Police Chief resigns.
“I felt it was something I could handle,” he wrote. “I was wrong.” Crews explained that he became “emotional” because he was “unprepared for the response” from Ponder, who he felt was disrespectful of his position as the police chief, “as a result of being off-duty.”

texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/commerce-police-chief-arrested-miss-black-texas-resigned/

There was no crime being committed or even anyone suspected of being a criminal so what are you talking about?

So evil if you get taken by the cops.
All the evils things they do like letting you sit on a chair. Give you something to drink and take your statement. Since she did nothing wrong she would be released in a day.
Shows that the stupidity of a nigger is borderless

What statistics relate to a cop being emotional and trying to arrest someone because he doesn't like them or the way they talked to them?

Tyranny of the majority/Mob Ruble is what cops bow to.

Noted.

>texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/commerce-police-chief-arrested-miss-black-texas-resigned/
>they have been sure to paint themselves as victims of the Black Lives Matter movement
way to prove them wrong?

>I don't come on Sup Forums because they're wrong
>better come on Sup Forums to prove them wrong

I want my bike back, Tyrese

the ones that arent a single anecdote you have whipped yourself into an emotional frenzy over

> nigger bitch makes a scene
> nigger bitch giggles nervously to dismiss situation
> nigger bitch resists arrest

gee, color me surprised.
Can blacks perform any task in society without being a drama queen?

Having no idea where she needed to go or if she had business to care of, detaining and arresting someone for no reason at all is truly evil, people might have jobs to get to or people to return to. Not that i expect a retarded eurofaggot to understand.

Lack of facts. Either she did something and didn't admit to it (shocking!) Or the cop arrested her over nothing.

I will come.complememt her on not chimping out though.

If this was some white cunt, or Trumpcuck do the same things in their own cultural ways you'd crying like a faggot the other way.

Nice flag, btw, Civil War participation trophy? Cry more faggot.

>If this was some white cunt, or Trumpcuck do the same things in their own cultural ways you'd crying like a faggot the other way.
Correct. What's your point?

If you read the rest of the thread and it's sources before shitposting you would know she was indeed arrested over nothing or wait actually avoiding being detained(over nothing), neither of which are unusual for american police to do to random people however.

>Purple guy steals something from your house
>You seem him running down street
>Call police
>Police come
>Yeah it was a purple guy
>Neighbor who saw purple guy says "yeah sure was purple"
>Drive down street
>See purple guy walking acting weird
>Stop to ask purple guy questions
>Purple guy "WOW RACIIIIIIS WOW OMG SO RACIS! FUCK YOU I AINT DONE SHIT PIG BOI, FUCK OUTTA HERE I"LL KILL YOU GANG GANG GANG!"
>Purple guy gets shot
>Other purple people's and shitty pearl people marching in the streets doing the same thing

I'm a white guy who has been stopped twice in my life for fitting a description. I complied. It's really that fucking easy.
One of the times the cop was aggressive and made me lay on the ground with my hands out, so I'm presuming he had his fucking gun out and pointed at me. Put me in cuffs and sat me down on the curb.

After a brief conversation, having realized his mistake he took them off, apologized to me several times. I let it go. Because that's his fucking job. To catch bad guys and he's going on very very little info.

I am a white American and have been detained and handcuffed by police before even though I really dindu nuffin. When encountering a hostile scene with people acting suspiciously police have to establish control to sort things out. If you don't resist them and calmly state your case it will work out. If someone chimps and makes a scene it won't. I got cuffed because my friend tried to run away because he is a fucking retard.

The irony is that i haven't mentioned race once and really my point has nothing to do with race, just showing how many cops will do this to women and men of all colors but you faggots can't help but return to your race baiting neo-nazi rhetorics apparently. Anything to support your pathetic claims.

Yep, we just can't help ourselves. Nigger nigger nigger. Too bad, so sad.

Stop backtracking you faggot sperglord. The only one race baiting here is you.

You live for your one sided pathetic argument and can't handle being proven wrong.

Are you implying women don't commit crimes? Are you implying men of all colors don't commit crimes? Stick with a fucking point bitch.

So she can't even ask for help be it cops, friends, relatives. Also if she had any business to do she can't call anyone to tell them she can't attend the meetings nor can she later explain that she was arrested and that's why she couldn't come?
Is that really the case in America?
I highly doubt it. Shit like that only happens in third world countries.

she dindu something, duh

>texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/commerce-police-chief-arrested-miss-black-texas-resigned/
>cop car pulls up
>she starts to leave
>cop tells her she is being detained
>she mildly chimps and resists
>arrested
All this could have been avoided if she had acted rationally.

It just so happens the woman i'm using is black but who i'm referring to when i say "They" in my OP, are people being mistreated or abused by police in general, not just women or blacks. So there's nothing for me to backtrack, continue being upset and wrong though.

>Is this a meme or do people actually believe this horeshit?
I was 'detained' once during a night patrol, suspicious vehicle. Did not resist, was cuffed for a while, answered their questions, was apologized to, moved on.

But yea you keep being a retard who FUCKS DA POLICE and if you get shot in the face due to racism, have your relatives cry about it in social media while you rot in a wooden casket. Smart dindu.

She was calling the police to talk about the off duty officer harassing her, then when they arrived she went to approach them outside but was "detained". You hear the off duty officer say "im his boss". Do you even have ears?

Shitty cops are shitty cops and detaining someone illegally is grounds for disciplinary action.

And he was going to be fired, hence the resignation. But that wasn't your point. We all know it wasn't. You were race baiting. Simple as that. Live with your pathetic attempt at "getting Sup Forums you faggot nerd.

"The police chief for the city of Commerce has resigned in the wake of last month's arrest of the 2016 Miss Black Texas US Ambassador.

Chief Kerry Crews was not at Monday evening's special City Council meeting but announced his resignation in a letter read by the mayor, KDFW-TV (Channel 4) reported.

The announcement followed backlash from the May 20 arrest of Carmen Ponder, a 23-year-old pre-law student at Texas A&M University-Commerce, who was detained at a Wal-Mart after an encounter with Commerce ISD school board trustee Michael Beane. Ponder alleged that Beane cut her off on the road and noted that he was teaching his 14-year-old daughter how to drive. She said he called her a "black [expletive]" after she told him it was illegal for a child that age to be driving.

In a prepared statement, Ponder's attorney Lee Merrit alleged that Crews, who was off-duty at the time, approached Ponder in the parking lot and demanded that she apologize to Beane. When she refused, she was detained. Crews wrote in his letter that he intervened at the trustee's request. He said he felt the dispute was "something I could handle. I was wrong."

Dumb rustic redneck got BTFO.

You also hear her say "Where am i gonna go?" So she clearly wasn't trying to leave but to speak with the other officer.
You were detained for actual suspicion there's a difference.

>Reminded me why i don't come to this shithole
Nah, the reason you don't come to this shithole is because you rarely have videos like the one you posted, able to justify some of your bullshit.

It since normally it's just niggers being niggers, business as usual, you stay away.

>But that wasn't your point.
You're right my point, was for you to read his quotes. Maybe i should leave out the word "resigned" for future fuck-ups like yourself next time i post here then. Poor delusional angry man

You have responded without gathering any information. There was no cause for "detaining" her other than the fact that they wanted her to "apologize" to some other fat fuck because he was letting a 14 year old drive a vehicle and apparently it was not going well.

Flagrant misuse of police power for personal satisfaction (i.e., middle-aged dinosaurs -- they can't handle the banta).

>You were detained for actual suspicion there's a difference.
No there isn't. I could very well challenge said suspicion because I was INNOCENT. If you follow orders, nothing happens. If you challenge officers, shit might happen. Simple as that. Stop sperging out and shifting the goalposts. This is what you asked.

Well even when my bullshit is justified, apparently faggots such as yourself cling onto any small argument they have so i think you are wrong sorry friend. I also know way more videos of police abusing their authority.

It isn't racism at all. It's just abuse of power. People need to realize that we have a problem with police abusing their power over everyone, not just blacks.

Friendly reminder to boot lickers, police kill whites at a higher number than blacks.

>This is what you asked
It's not because you were probably detained for driving your rape van, that's something to actually be detained by the police for then possibly arrested. Your instance isn't the same as the one in the video because of the simple fact you were actually suspicious, not simply rude or "not likeable". That alone seperates your incident from the video. Get it now?

>cling onto any small argument
What kind of drugs are you on? I answered based on your question, which maybe I should've realized was just rhetorical. You never wanted an answer really, just some basis to spew retardation about police abusing their authority.

And yes I've seen the videos. Like that one with the child who pretended to draw on the officer when it was just his hand. Got shot. Niggers cried about racist police. I'm sorry too, friend.

Monkeys shouldn't be out of their cages.

>“The past several years have been difficult in the City of Commerce, and they have worn on me,” Crews explained. “After all that has gone on in the last few weeks, I do not feel that I can continue to bear the weight of the Police Chief position.” Although Crews is leaving his position within the Commerce Police Department, he’s not out of a job—he’ll be transitioning to a newly-created position in the city as assistant to the city manager.

Nice. Just ditch the police chief job and go to an even cushier role they created just for him.

I know, that's what i'm trying to say but the shit for brains can't keep nigger and dindu out of their mouth for 3 seconds. And yes police kill whites more often probably because there are more whites though.

well actually i don't know if his motives were racial or not, none of us are mind readers but regardless it's abuse of authority.

You did leave it out faggot. You left it out on purpose. Post the entire story instead of trying to push your shitty agenda.
That might work in your community college hallways but this place is the last place that any kind of sheisty shit like that will fly. This is a union of the most paranoid fucks on earth and you thought you could slip one by? Especially in this day and age. Get fucked.

>That alone seperates your incident from the video
I never implied my incident was similar or equal to the one in the video. I gave you my anecdotal proof of why ''following orders'' is not a meme. If you do it, it works almost always and you're good to go. Now you choose to ignore all that because it doesn't serve your rhetoric and you struggle to make it seem like it's somehow different. It isn't. Follow orders and you'll be fine.

>inb4 you cherry pick
As if you don't.

I hate nigs but i hate abuse of power more. Good. Fuck that faggot.

So who cares? You made a thread about a cop who handled a situation poorly and rightfully resigned, accepting the consequences.

This isn't an issue at all. Why even make a thread about it? People on Sup Forums who support cops who kill some dumb coon and it is found there is no wrongdoing, that is when there is a fuss on this board. Because usually, when a nigger dies by a cop, regardless if he was a criminal, liberals will support the ape.

This isn't even a bait thread. It's just pointless.

triggered nigger confirmed

a girl half his age hurt his feelings so he called on some buddy to teach her a lesson

big fat hispanic faggot

>regardless it's abuse of authority.
The problem is that the majority of actual abuses of authority get punished by law/police itself and you don't see nor realize it. The other problem is that majority of the bullshit you cry about is NOT abuse of authority, since police does try to control and limit it whether you want to admit it or not.

Put 1 plus 1 together and maybe you can see the tumor in your cancerous ACAB rhetoric.

yup, resisting an unlawful arrest is your goddamn right!

she could have shot the 3 cops, would have been in the clear

>Police Chief resigns.
>“I felt it was something I could handle,” he wrote. “I was wrong.” Crews explained that he became “emotional” because he was “unprepared for the response” from Ponder, who he felt was disrespectful of his position as the police chief, “as a result of being off-duty.”
I literally did not so you can just keep on trying. Actually just stop.

You just aren't getting it.

Your "anecdotal proof of why following orders is not a meme" means jackshit because your proof isn't actual proof or even relevant. You were detained because you actually looked like a suspicious character, most importantly you had a REASON to be detained in the first place. You cannot compare that to someone being detained for literally no reason at all and then arrested because they slightly disobeyed an order they shouldn't have had to follow in the first place. The fact that someone can be detained and held for no reason at all, not even including the arrest, is violation of human rights alone. Now do you get it? Maybe she was fucked with because she was black(He did call her a black bitch supposedly), maybe he didnt like her. Regardless, he had zero reason to do any of this. The only goal post mover here is you.

>Came in expecting to see a Video of a Black woman acting a Jackass
>Video Delivers

Just another day in America

>she could have shot the 3 cops, would have been in the clear

why the fuck are faggots from Belgium so dense?

>Civil War participation trophy
gee, which shills have we heard this from.
try harder, libfag
fuck this nigger cunt and you, too

>when a nigger dies by a cop, regardless if he was a criminal, liberals will support the ape.
>This isn't even a bait thread. It's just pointless.

Not nearly as pointless as you pretending to be a rational intellectual when not only does all of your arguments and example fail but you also have an OBVIOUS extreme personal bias, one that should be irrelevant but you keep forcing into the argument(which has nothing do with race) as well. Even if this was a black vs cops thread, you're basically showing you dislike support for blacks killed by cops even if they're not a criminal. You just keep confirming your nazifag agenda in an argument it doesn't even belong in.

being this fucking autistic

wew lad

cant tell if just european or queer

is their a difference?

it's ok you don't have to tell me you have no argument bby xoxox

being detained isn't being arrested, I guarantee if she hadn't acted like a fucking retard, she wouldn't have gotten arrested, being detained means you're being held for questioning, if she had just been chill, she probably would have been let go.

Man you're fucking dumb. I already said my proof is anecdotal. I know it's a fallacy. Secondly, one retarded video of a nigger acting like a jackass and getting detained doesn't prove anything. The police are not robots. Shit happens and they pay the price for it like I mention here Your 'no reason' claim is also inaccurate, there is ALWAYS a reason, now if that reason happens to be 'unlawful' or whatever it is proven later.

To summarize, you ask in your 1st post:
>If they just followed orders and didnt break the law they wouldn't be arrested or killed
>Is this a meme or do people actually believe this horseshit?
No it isn't a meme, it's reality, the only meme is the occasional nigger being 'wrongfully detained'. That's the meme.

>The only goal post mover here is you.
You don't even know what the fuck that means.

>Don't break the law, still alive
>Nigger breaks the law, ends up dead
QED

She (the Nigger Girl) said she was driving to a Wal-Mart in Commerce on Saturday when she was cut off by a black truck that was driving erratically.

After watching the truck drift in and out of the lane and make several abrupt stops, she said, she thought it might be a drunken driver, so she signaled and went around the truck before turning into the store's parking lot.

As she was about to head into the store, the truck pulled up next to her. The man (big fat old Hispanic named Beane(r)) got out and started to yell profanities, Ponder said.

She said he yelled that he was teaching his 14-year-old daughter how to drive and that she shouldn't have driven around them.

Ponder said she told him it was illegal for a 14-year-old to be driving, and she proceeded to walk toward the store when she heard the man say, "Oh whatever, you black bitch."

When she came back out of the store, she said, she was approached by an officer in plain clothes who showed his badge and yelled at her, saying that the man she had upset was his chief and that she had better apologize.

dallasnews.com/news/hunt-county/2017/05/25/miss-black-texas-says-police-chief-arrested-victim-road-rage

Another day in a butthole podunk town run by idiots.

>Answers to a naziposter thinking it's another naziposter
>Calls others biased
You're so retarded, friend. It shows in your prose also. Sad.

dude the point is your proof isn't proof, at all. Its literally fucking useless. It's a half assed comparison to an instance that just doesn't match, so why even bring it up? It's 100% irrelevant. You had a lawful reason, they did not. That alone summarizes the entire incident, this shit happens quite often.
>No it isn't a meme, it's reality, the only meme is the occasional nigger being 'wrongfully detained'. That's the meme.
See >You don't even know what the fuck that means.
I probably don't know the Sup Forums meaning for sure.

I'm no forensic scientist but he said 'suspicious vehicle' meaning if he drove a white civic and a white civic was recently stolen in that area, he's now 'suspicious' because it matches a description.Concerning getting detained, you can challenge it on the spot, or you play your cards and challenge it in court where it's now on record, or you really help hassle them by getting the DA to start hassling the local department via IA(if you have valid evidence of misconduct). Now unfortunately because Jamal and his pack all match 'Black X between 5'5' and 6'5" means the cops now find all black people suspicious, typically correctly anyway even when it's the wrong suspect.

Unironically this, i don't get what she did wrong, they should at least tell her. Faggots hating on her just because she's black don't realize that allowing cops to just come up an arrest you is is a step closer to totalitarianism where a mother fucker can just grab you and you just sit there like cucks and pretend you don't see them.

Well actually you both kind of have the same(Shit) argument and the same flag so excuse me for confusing you two once, it is pretty hard to tell mindless drones apart.

this is like gay anime cute, strangely I want to hang out with these lads, not like im gay or anything, y'know no homo and all that.

well, that's why people that fail at basic english miss out on subtle differences, and hilariously forget the 'AM I BEING DETAINED?!" meme

>Let me start an argument
>everything that doesn't follow it is irrelevant
>Man I'm smart and you guys are dumb

Point of an argument should be to exchange information but you clearly don't want to listen to anyone here
Sage.

If you whipped out your dick I couldn't tell if you were jewish or just american.

Former chief of police here. You cannot detain someone without reasonable suspicion, and you must present that suspicion to the person you're detaining. Glad I could clear this up.

>everything
Nope just the useless comparison between 1 lawful detaining incident and a unlawful detaining incident, you are free to leave tho

>so why even bring it up?
Listen, how about you try it next time you encounter a cop yourself. Be civil, cooperate, withhold your chimpout urges and see how it goes. If it goes good and endangers your fantasy that ''cooperating with police is a meme'', rush back to youtube, find a few MUH POLICE ABUSE videos and feed the insanity back in you. Good boy.

>See
and you see here >now everything is quiet
You were wrong about that too, by the way.

I think, from reading the news and replies, they (old fat white guys) were trying to haze her and get her to apologize for doing what was essentially nothing wrong.

I'm not sure why Beaner didn't get cited for letting an underaged person operate a vehicle in midday traffic.

Looks like someone in Commerce has midlife crisis and will need to buy a Harley to keep the testosterone from bottoming out.

>Sure is quiet at 3 AM, must be because they know I'm right!
Come on man, I know that blackout windows throw off sense of time but it's a slow thread because people are too comfy to come fuck around on Sup Forums

She wasn't arrested. He detained her while he got the facts.

>Is this a meme or do people actually believe this horeshit?
Lots of people believe it. There's plenty of racist assholes around.

You know, when one day someone finally has enough and does another Dallas, or even an Oklahoma City on a police station, and you're all on here crying and screaming FUCKK NIGGERS, I'm just going to come on here and point out that if the pigs had just followed orders and stopped beating and murdering black folks for no goddamned reason at all none of it would have happened. Until then, have a nice day and kindly eat my shit.

If my memory serves correctly, procedures between states and even local dept varies to such an extent that even if you are who/what you say you are, it's not wholly true for all places/procedures/practices

>Faggots hating on her just because she's black
Nah, whoever hates on her hates because she's an obnoxious nigger

>don't realize that allowing cops to just come up an arrest you is is a step closer to totalitarianism
Of course we do realize it, no one wants a police state. The thing you and that other retard don't realize is that one exception does not make the rule.

By all means continue proving YOU are the only biased person here, I intentionally put the nazi flag up to see if you'd get triggered and you took the bait like the good boy that you are.

nice one

Well according to you cops aren't robots, if it's understandable or ok for police to fuck up and detain people for stupid or no reason at all then why is someone also slightly fucking up for being harassed a chimp out? keep sucking that police dick and maybe something yummy will slither down your throat, thats a good boy. Cops are paid to protect the people not play king.

>and you see here
nothing to do with what i said.

>You were wrong about that too, by the way.
Not really, so far just the same old half assed argument over and over. "Follow order durr"

>find a few MUH POLICE ABUSE videos and feed the insanity back in you.
A lot more than a few..but anyway just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's insane.

>murdering black folks for no goddamned reason
Oh now we went from unlawfully detaining for no reason to murdering black folks for no reason? Good shit. Like I said, NIGGER PRETENDS TO DRAW WEAPON, GETS SHOT, OMG NO REASON REEEEE
(or maybe that other video where the cop asked the nigger 3 times to not pull the gun out, nigger kept reaching, got shot, REEEE again)

Yep, fuck niggers alright. It's your attitude, not the skin color.

kek

> I intentionally put the nazi flag up to see if you'd get triggered
Not exactly in my top 10 of things im triggered by ok
>you took the bait like the good boy that you are.
"I WAs just pretendin xDDD!!11!!"
Right

>if it's understandable or ok for police to fuck up and detain people for stupid or no reason at all
No one said that. No ifs. It's NOT ok for police to fuck up. They should be punished and I said here that you consistently ignore (i wonder why) that they ARE punished whenever found guilty for a fuck up. You truly are a biased retard.

>just because you don't like it
So you're saying you swallow anti-police rhetoric because... you 'like' it? Fucking hell I'm done here with you idiots.

>You're a nazi for believing cops are generally fine
>You're a nazi for trying to talk me out of my cop-hate
I should've put Trump voter flag, also all of them nazis. Fucking retards.

At 3 am in the usa, the euros are awake and getting ready for their daily anal stretching and i assume most Sup Forumsaks are euro, already like 5/70 posters are dutchfaggots itt and their country only has what 20 miliion people?

I don't get why people get so upset about this stuff... Its free money.

If you get stopped by police and are calm and respectful, there is a 99.99999% chance nothing will happen. And if you are part of the 0.00001% that has their rights violated/are abused, due to no fault of your own... You just won the lottery, you are walking away with a settlement of at least tens of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands...

And if you somehow get injured or die (chance so small you would need some fucking calculus and a limit approaching infinity to measure it), once again, due to nothing on your part, millions of dollars.

>If you get stopped by police and are calm and respectful, there is a 99.99999% chance nothing will happen. And if you are part of the 0.00001% that has their rights violated/are abused, due to no fault of your own... You just won the lottery, you are walking away with a settlement of at least tens of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands...
NO THAT IS JUST A MEME, SHUT UP.

>ITT retards shouting at each other for no reason

>swallow anti-police rhetoric because.
No i'm saying i swallow proof of police abuse because it's fucking proof, unlike the garbage posted earlier.
>No one said that. No ifs. It's NOT ok for police to fuck up.
Then you shouldn't be talking about people chimping out when it's the cops entire fault in the first place, case closed.

Um i'm responding to your comment about the nazi flag thing that YOU mentioned, not saying you're a nazi. Are you having a breakdown?

Explain why should i care ?

That's if you survive.
That pic is funny but too bad it's not accurate since alot of cops are just badly trained fucking retards or monsters with a lust for power, not people actually looking to destroy their careers on purpose.